Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread 18:16 - Jul 29 with 5609 viewsjackharris

V

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 18:18 - Jul 29 with 4126 viewsJackfath

Let's hope this matchday thread is better than the last which was ruined by the usual suspects.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 18:28 - Jul 29 with 4048 viewsjackharris

Swans (starting XI): Tremmel, Tiendalli, Bartley, Williams (c), Taylor, Lucas, King, Sheehan, Bray, Montero, Gomis.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 18:28 - Jul 29 with 4048 viewsDarran

The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 18:18 - Jul 29 by Jackfath

Let's hope this matchday thread is better than the last which was ruined by the usual suspects.

I agree.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 18:30 - Jul 29 with 4026 viewsJackfath

Am I alone in feeling the definite lack of excitement for pre-match friendlies?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 18:37 - Jul 29 with 3978 viewsScoobyWho

The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 18:30 - Jul 29 by Jackfath

Quite a few hundred jacks in Exeter that would argue that.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 18:37 - Jul 29 with 3987 viewsJackfath

The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 18:37 - Jul 29 by ScoobyWho

Quite a few hundred jacks in Exeter that would argue that.

Indeed which is why I asked if I was alone.

The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 18:38 - Jul 29 with 3988 viewsjackharris

Fantastic conditions here at St James Park. All set for a 7.15pm kick-off against @OfficialECFC #Swans

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtueprgIUAAS2ht.jpg:large

The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 18:39 - Jul 29 with 3969 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 18:38 - Jul 29 by jackharris

Fantastic conditions here at St James Park. All set for a 7.15pm kick-off against @OfficialECFC #Swans

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtueprgIUAAS2ht.jpg:large

not much of a crowd there

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 18:40 - Jul 29 with 3959 viewsjackharris

I've got a feeling it was taken a couple of hours ago.

The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 18:55 - Jul 29 with 3857 viewshobo

subs: Tancock, Shelvey, Bony, Dyer, Cornell, Sigurdsson, Routledge, Ki, Kingsley, Shephard, Richards.
The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 19:20 - Jul 29 with 3643 viewsDavillin

I don't know how good it will be or how long it will last, but there's a blog-type live commentary at:

http://wall.exetercityfc.co.uk/Event/Match_blog_Exeter_City_v_Swansea_City

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 19:30 - Jul 29 with 3481 viewsshingle

The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 18:18 - Jul 29 by Jackfath

Yes let`s for the best.
The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 19:43 - Jul 29 with 3317 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 19:30 - Jul 29 by shingle

Yes let`s for the best.

We seem to have two to select from, which I think is a step forward, if I don't likle this one I can try the other one.

Marvelous, I like a bit of innovation.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 19:43 - Jul 29 with 3309 viewsNeathJack

The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 18:30 - Jul 29 by Jackfath

A pre-match friendly you say
The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 19:47 - Jul 29 with 3253 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 19:43 - Jul 29 by NeathJack

A pre-match friendly you say

I quite like the concept of a pre-match friendly game, a game that is friendly and comes before a fully blown match.....I'm using that one.

The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 19:49 - Jul 29 with 3193 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Gomis scores, cue the we don't need Donnelly post.

The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 19:50 - Jul 29 with 3162 viewsSwanzay

Goal to Swansea - Taylor crosses for Gomis, who diverts his header beyond Pym. 1-0 to the Swans.
The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 19:54 - Jul 29 with 3077 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 19:50 - Jul 29 by Swanzay

Goal to Swansea - Taylor crosses for Gomis, who diverts his header beyond Pym. 1-0 to the Swans.

Nice to see (or not see) Gomis start his scoring career with the Swans — first of many

The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 20:03 - Jul 29 with 2935 viewsScoobyWho

The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 19:49 - Jul 29 by JACKMANANDBOY

Gomis scores, cue the we don't need Donnelly post.

The u21's need him.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 20:22 - Jul 29 with 2694 viewsclement

bony and gomis both on the pitch!

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 20:49 - Jul 29 with 2285 viewsSwansNZ

Goal to Swansea - Sheehan - Bony sets up the midfielder and he slots in well.

0-2 Swans

The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 20:53 - Jul 29 with 2194 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 20:49 - Jul 29 by SwansNZ

Goal to Swansea - Sheehan - Bony sets up the midfielder and he slots in well.

0-2 Swans

whats our 11 on the pitch now?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 21:02 - Jul 29 with 1999 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 20:53 - Jul 29 by oh_tommy_tommy

whats our 11 on the pitch now?

SWANS: Gerhard Tremmel (David Cornell, 65), Dwight Tiendalli (Liam Shephard, 76), Kyle Bartley (Jazz Richards, 69), Ashley Williams (capt, Scott Tancock, 79), Neil Taylor (Stephen Kingsley, 69), Lee Lucas (Jonjo Shelvey, ht), Adam King (Wayne Routledge, ht), Josh Sheehan, Alex Bray (Ki Sung-Yueng, 31), Jefferson Montero (Wilfried Bony, ht), Bafetimbi Gomis (Nathan Dyer, 65).

The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 21:03 - Jul 29 with 1977 viewsSwansNZ

match over. 0-2

The Official Exeter City v Swansea City Match Night Thread on 21:18 - Jul 29 with 1795 viewsicecoldjack

Well done Swans, scored a couple,kept a clean sheet,worked on fitness cant ask for much more .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024