Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone want a job? 12:35 - Jul 31 with 3650 viewsDarran

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/vacancy-multimedia-1795049.aspx

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone want a job? on 15:58 - Jul 31 with 649 viewsDarran

Anyone want a job? on 15:57 - Jul 31 by skippyjack

So you basically.. video.. games, player interviews, training, press conference interviews.. and fan interviews for the forthcoming season.. then you take it back to HQ.. plug it into a high tech computer that uses Adobe content.. to cut and jumble around the best footage and interviews.. so you can post it on all the Swans websites, Swans facebook page, Swans Twitter page and all the latest bollocks the fans would be browsing on.. so you basically watch Games, interviews.. and sit on your arse messing around with the footage.. Prosser could do that mun.

Don't try and put it on me you self loathing c*nt.

Anyone want a job? on 15:59 - Jul 31 with 647 viewsUxbridge

So you basically.. video.. games, player interviews, training, press conference interviews.. and fan interviews for the forthcoming season.. then you take it back to HQ.. plug it into a high tech computer that uses Adobe content.. to cut and jumble around the best footage and interviews.. so you can post it on all the Swans websites, Swans facebook page, Swans Twitter page and all the latest bollocks the fans would be browsing on.. so you basically watch Games, interviews.. and sit on your arse messing around with the footage.. Prosser could do that mun.

Yes he could. Badly, but he could.

Anyway, where's Blaze. This is perfect for him.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Anyone want a job? on 16:00 - Jul 31 with 647 viewsskippyjack

So many assumptions being bandied about.. it's frightening.. I feel like Jackfath.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Anyone want a job? on 16:00 - Jul 31 with 646 viewsItchySphincter

Whatever you say skip.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Anyone want a job? on 16:01 - Jul 31 with 643 viewsDarran

Anyone want a job? on 15:55 - Jul 31 by shimmie

Couldn't agree more.

Exactly it takes a lot of training to truncheon some chav across the back of the head.

Anyone want a job? on 16:03 - Jul 31 with 633 viewsItchySphincter

Anyone want a job? on 15:59 - Jul 31 by Uxbridge

Yes he could. Badly, but he could.

Anyway, where's Blaze. This is perfect for him.

That's the key - there's doing it and there's doing it well. It's always nice when someone devalues your profession with the old 'anyone could do it' chestnut.

Anyone want a job? on 16:04 - Jul 31 with 627 viewsUxbridge

Anyone want a job? on 16:03 - Jul 31 by ItchySphincter

That's the key - there's doing it and there's doing it well. It's always nice when someone devalues your profession with the old 'anyone could do it' chestnut.

Quite.

I know a couple of people who'd be perfect for this. Whether their financial requirements fit the club is another thing entirely.

Anyone want a job? on 16:08 - Jul 31 with 615 viewsJackoBoostardo

Anyone want a job? on 16:04 - Jul 31 by Uxbridge

Quite.

I know a couple of people who'd be perfect for this. Whether their financial requirements fit the club is another thing entirely.

Doesn't say what the money is.

If it was similar or on par with my current salary i'd jump on it. Even a cut in pay for doing something enjoyable - like travelling with the swans (which I assume also means abroad too!!!).

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone want a job? on 16:09 - Jul 31 with 614 viewsItchySphincter

Anyone want a job? on 16:04 - Jul 31 by Uxbridge

Quite.

That's true. I put it on FB earlier but most likely the ones that will see it on there are already doing something similar elsewhere and are reasonably well remunerated.

Still, looks like a great opportunity for someone.

Anyone want a job? on 16:12 - Jul 31 with 602 viewsskippyjack

Anyone want a job? on 15:40 - Jul 31 by ItchySphincter

You can feel sorry for yourself all you like but I've been learning my trade everyday for the last 15 years or so and I'm still learning. I work in this industry and you can generally get on if you are keen, willing to learn and agreeable. I've seen kids come in as 'runners' - making tea and fetching and carrying who've gone on to become good camera ops or editors, even directors and you don't have to be a 'know it all graduate'. So, what's stopping you?

How old are you?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Anyone want a job? on 16:16 - Jul 31 with 595 viewsItchySphincter

Anyone want a job? on 16:12 - Jul 31 by skippyjack

How old are you?

Why? How old are you?

Anyone want a job? on 16:17 - Jul 31 with 592 viewsunion_jack

How old are you?

You still haven't enlightened me as to why I am racist and arrogant. Would be helpful and appreciated if you would do so. Thanks.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Anyone want a job? on 16:18 - Jul 31 with 586 viewsItchySphincter

Anyone want a job? on 16:17 - Jul 31 by union_jack

You still haven't enlightened me as to why I am racist and arrogant. Would be helpful and appreciated if you would do so. Thanks.

I like a lot of skip's post but this potentially positive thread has unfortunately been derailed. Maybe I'm one of the usual suspects?!

Anyone want a job? on 16:19 - Jul 31 with 583 viewsUxbridge

How old are you?

How relevant is that? Had same conversation with bloke I work with and he's close to retirement.

Anyone want a job? on 16:20 - Jul 31 with 580 viewsshimmie

Anyone want a job? on 16:01 - Jul 31 by Darran

Exactly it takes a lot of training to truncheon some chav across the back of the head.

It takes a lot to know how to write it up properly so you don't get in the sh!t
Anyone want a job? on 16:28 - Jul 31 with 554 viewsRancid

Anyone want a job? on 16:20 - Jul 31 by shimmie

Coppers, eh..You've got to love them.
Anyone want a job? on 16:28 - Jul 31 with 554 viewsDarran

Anyone want a job? on 16:20 - Jul 31 by shimmie

Anyone want a job? on 16:29 - Jul 31 with 547 viewsperchrockjack

lol.fair play to them most accepted it as a part of being a shite,well it was for me but in our day you had to be more creative.marbles in a glove was cracking implement

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Anyone want a job? on 16:29 - Jul 31 with 546 viewsskippyjack

You're all hopeless.. some people will understand (epaul).. the arrogance is still astounding... so many people lacking..

Anyone want a job? on 16:33 - Jul 31 with 527 viewsItchySphincter

Whatever skip.

Anyone want a job? on 17:18 - Jul 31 with 489 viewsphact0rri

hmms it'd be worth a move back if it wasn't for the luggage of actually getting everything sorted. Its almost like my current job without all the computer fixing bits ontop.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Anyone want a job? on 18:03 - Jul 31 with 454 viewsDyfnant

Anyone want a job? on 16:29 - Jul 31 by skippyjack

You're all hopeless.. some people will understand (epaul).. the arrogance is still astounding... so many people lacking..

Yup, it's everyone else's fault again. Concerned

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Anyone want a job? on 18:26 - Jul 31 with 433 viewsJackfath

What do people think would be the wage for this?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Anyone want a job? on 19:33 - Jul 31 with 399 viewsjacksinceever

I had my application at the ready, then I read you had to attend away games and have all sorts of like, Multimedia - type knowledge.
Before I read that I thought I was a shoe-in !
Anyone want a job? on 20:17 - Jul 31 with 373 viewsGlyn1

For free?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024