Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading game on BBC Radio Wales tomorrow 13:57 - Aug 1 with 2796 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Looks like the game is on Radio Wales tomorrow but as i live in Cardiff no chance of me picking it up

Any ides where else I can find it online in any form ?
Reading game on BBC Radio Wales tomorrow on 14:11 - Aug 1 with 2764 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is it only on FM for the south west of Wales? Perhaps sky will have it (R Wales is on 0117).

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Reading game on BBC Radio Wales tomorrow on 14:14 - Aug 1 with 2753 viewsmacthejack

Anyone know how much tickets are going to be?
Reading game on BBC Radio Wales tomorrow on 14:30 - Aug 1 with 2692 viewsthejack1912

Reading game on BBC Radio Wales tomorrow on 14:14 - Aug 1 by macthejack

For STs it's £5 adults, £3 concessions, £1 u16s I think

Poll: After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

Reading game on BBC Radio Wales tomorrow on 14:31 - Aug 1 with 2685 viewsjacabertawe

http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/czpgbq/radio-wales-sport--02082014

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Reading game on BBC Radio Wales tomorrow on 16:03 - Aug 1 with 2567 viewsGlyn1

Reading game on BBC Radio Wales tomorrow on 14:14 - Aug 1 by macthejack

You can pay on the day at the stadium, including for away supporters. It's £15 to pay on the day for adults (less for concessions and kids).

I've just checked to see if it's on the local radio station in Reading (i.e. Radio Berkshire).
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0237mn6

According to their website:

"Saturday 02/08/2014
Duration: 5 hours

Racing at Ascot, and a pre-season friendly: Wycombe Wanderers v Reading with Mick Gooding."
[Post edited 1 Aug 2014 16:08]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Reading game on BBC Radio Wales tomorrow on 16:47 - Aug 1 with 2502 viewsScoobyWho

Reading game on BBC Radio Wales tomorrow on 16:03 - Aug 1 by Glyn1

You can pay on the day at the stadium, including for away supporters. It's £15 to pay on the day for adults (less for concessions and kids).

I've just checked to see if it's on the local radio station in Reading (i.e. Radio Berkshire).
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0237mn6

According to their website:

"Saturday 02/08/2014
Duration: 5 hours

Racing at Ascot, and a pre-season friendly: Wycombe Wanderers v Reading with Mick Gooding."
[Post edited 1 Aug 2014 16:08]

Isn't it sad when Radio Wales cant be trusted to broadcast the countries only Premier League club game on any given Saturday across the country.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Reading game on BBC Radio Wales tomorrow on 16:47 - Aug 1 with 2498 viewsHuw57

Going to this one.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024