Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goodbye Chico 14:56 - Aug 9 with 5222 viewsswanduck

Thanks for everything!
Nice of him to put that on twitter he didn't need to...
Goodbye Chico on 15:06 - Aug 9 with 5117 viewsAnotherJohn

Yes, it is a nice farewell. Chico had his indiscretions (which could be genuinely mortifying), but he always gave 100% for the shirt. At a time when cash was tight and we needed to replace Caulker, he more than filled the gap at a bargain price. I liked him and I'm sad to see him go. Even assuming that we landed Fernandez - which would be great - I would have been minded to keep Chico ahead of Bartley and Amat. He will be missed.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2014 1:00]
Goodbye Chico on 15:24 - Aug 9 with 5035 viewsTrundle10

Goodbye Chico on 15:06 - Aug 9 by AnotherJohn

Yes, it is a nice farewell. Chico had his indiscretions (which could be genuinely mortifying), but he always gave 100% for the shirt. At a time when cash was tight and we needed to replace Caulker, he more than filled the gap at a bargain price. I liked him and I'm sad to see him go. Even assuming that we landed Fernandez - which would be great - I would have been minded to keep Chico ahead of Bartley and Amat. He will be missed.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2014 1:00]

A touch of class.... YJB
Goodbye Chico on 15:28 - Aug 9 with 4998 viewsC_jack

Sounds like he wanted to stay.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2014 15:28]

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Goodbye Chico on 15:38 - Aug 9 with 4926 viewsZut_Alors

Fair play that's a great farewell letter. He has his flaws and I hoped we'd look to strengthen our defence, but I'll wish all the best for his next chapter. Good luck, Chico, YJB!
[Post edited 9 Aug 2014 15:39]
Goodbye Chico on 15:56 - Aug 9 with 4801 viewsphact0rri

The class makes it a bit bitter sweet. Good luck to chico in his future.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Goodbye Chico on 15:58 - Aug 9 with 4781 viewsicecoldjack

Agree with all above, a nice touch of class and almost seems sorry to be leaving, im sure all the Jack faithful will very much appreaciate those words from chico.

Wish him all the best , leaves with his reputation and love in tact !
Goodbye Chico on 16:00 - Aug 9 with 4762 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Brilliant farewell letter.
Compare that to Michu & Pablo, no comparison.
I wish him well and hope he has not made a mistake in his career.
Goodbye Chico on 16:00 - Aug 9 with 4761 viewsJackoBoostardo

Goodbye Chico on 15:56 - Aug 9 by phact0rri

The class makes it a bit bitter sweet. Good luck to chico in his future.

Seems like a genuine (sad) farewell note - kind of unique in the world of football!

He will be missed - despite the number of people who slate him!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Login to get fewer ads

Goodbye Chico on 16:01 - Aug 9 with 4752 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Goodbye Chico on 15:38 - Aug 9 by Zut_Alors

Fair play that's a great farewell letter. He has his flaws and I hoped we'd look to strengthen our defence, but I'll wish all the best for his next chapter. Good luck, Chico, YJB!
[Post edited 9 Aug 2014 15:39]

Sad to see him go but that letter says a lot about him. Thanks for all your efforts Chico and we all hope to see you visit . You've been a big part of our club for two years and helped us achieve our only major trophy. Good luck mate

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Goodbye Chico on 16:03 - Aug 9 with 4729 viewsMagic_Michu

Going to miss that crazy spaniard

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Goodbye Chico on 16:13 - Aug 9 with 4686 viewsjackonicko

Goodbye Chico on 16:03 - Aug 9 by Magic_Michu

Going to miss that crazy spaniard

One thing he is not is a Jack Bastard.

He came. He stayed for a couple of years. He played well some games. Terrible in others. And he rolled around on the floor quite a bit. Then he left and went to ply his trade in the footballing powerhouse that is Qatar.

He made a contribution to our history, but pretty small in the whole scheme of things.

Ta Chico. And now I've forgotten all about him.
Goodbye Chico on 16:16 - Aug 9 with 4675 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Goodbye Chico on 16:13 - Aug 9 by jackonicko

One thing he is not is a Jack Bastard.

He came. He stayed for a couple of years. He played well some games. Terrible in others. And he rolled around on the floor quite a bit. Then he left and went to ply his trade in the footballing powerhouse that is Qatar.

He made a contribution to our history, but pretty small in the whole scheme of things.

Ta Chico. And now I've forgotten all about him.

You might easily forget him, but a lot of fans won't.
He had his faults but at times was superb and most of the time entertaining, one of the most contradictory players I have seen.
Goodbye Chico on 16:18 - Aug 9 with 4654 viewsperchrockjack

certainly remember Alladyce laughing in his face for all the tv cameras to pick up and shame our club.
YEAH THATS THE GUY

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Goodbye Chico on 16:22 - Aug 9 with 4642 viewsStarsky

Goodbye Chico on 16:00 - Aug 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Great letter. Think a lot more of him for that.

It's just the internet, init.

Goodbye Chico on 16:26 - Aug 9 with 4618 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Goodbye Chico on 16:00 - Aug 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Perhaps he didn't have a choice. I know what Monk said in the press but PR is a big part of being a manager these days.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Goodbye Chico on 16:41 - Aug 9 with 4555 viewslifelong

Goodbye Chico on 16:26 - Aug 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Perhaps he didn't have a choice. I know what Monk said in the press but PR is a big part of being a manager these days.

Well Monk praised Chico last season and even described him as being a colossus after one of our games. Yes, it's a nice letter but I find it all a bit false.

If he was leaving for a bigger club, either here or abroad, I would have found it acceptable, but he isn't, he simply leaving to line his pockets, that's totally understandable but there's no need for the bullshit.
Goodbye Chico on 16:49 - Aug 9 with 4521 viewsStarsky

Goodbye Chico on 16:41 - Aug 9 by lifelong

Well Monk praised Chico last season and even described him as being a colossus after one of our games. Yes, it's a nice letter but I find it all a bit false.

If he was leaving for a bigger club, either here or abroad, I would have found it acceptable, but he isn't, he simply leaving to line his pockets, that's totally understandable but there's no need for the bullshit.

Well I prefer bullshit to feck all

It's just the internet, init.

Goodbye Chico on 17:19 - Aug 9 with 4373 viewsSandfieldshellsangel

Not a jack bastard.
He came , we had a laugh , now he's f..k off for more sheckles after two seasons?
Let's just move on.

:Til I Die,and Beyond. Oi !! It's A Way Of Life.

Goodbye Chico on 17:22 - Aug 9 with 4357 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

He just should have told us all to fu ck off..

Give some something to moan about .

All the best Chico Flores , good player.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Goodbye Chico on 18:14 - Aug 9 with 4169 viewswoodywoodpecker

Goodbye Chico on 17:22 - Aug 9 by oh_tommy_tommy

He just should have told us all to fu ck off..

Give some something to moan about .

All the best Chico Flores , good player.

Well Ash will have to shape up.
Goodbye Chico on 18:55 - Aug 9 with 4055 viewsLeonisGod

Goodbye Chico on 16:41 - Aug 9 by lifelong

But if you've seen any of his social media stuff and community work over the last couple of years you'd know it's not bullshit.
Goodbye Chico on 20:25 - Aug 9 with 3922 viewsTreforys_Jack

Chico was quality, even more so when he cut out the embarrassing theatrics. Funnily enough it was when ML left, when we saw the best of him.
Goodbye Chico on 20:38 - Aug 9 with 3877 viewsCatullus

I prefer to think it's a genuine letter than believe it to be BS!

I liked Chico but he was too unpredictable. We'd get a genuine star one week but a clown the next.
I can wish him all the best though.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Goodbye Chico on 20:43 - Aug 9 with 3847 viewsDarran

Soppy tw*ts.
It reminds me of Ben "I never wanted to leave but did at the first opportunity" Davies.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Goodbye Chico on 20:54 - Aug 9 with 3820 viewsCatullus

Goodbye Chico on 20:43 - Aug 9 by Darran

Soppy tw*ts.
It reminds me of Ben "I never wanted to leave but did at the first opportunity" Davies.

If I want to be a soppy tw^t I will be, and you can ......go forth and multiply!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024