Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... 12:20 - Aug 12 with 15747 viewsCatullus

Is the current inactivity over these madmen because western governments are incompetent, too busy elsewhere, negligent or possibly because they are waiting until all or most of the jihadist lunatics are in one place so they can wipe them out with overwhelming force?
Think about it, they are attractting extremists from all over the world while we do apparently nothing. It makes no sense.
If it's not for that last reason, then the world is properly fecked!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 12:27 - Aug 12 with 4130 viewsLohengrin

ISIS are being hit with airstrikes at this very moment, aren't they?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 12:37 - Aug 12 with 4116 viewsCatullus

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 12:27 - Aug 12 by Lohengrin

ISIS are being hit with airstrikes at this very moment, aren't they?

Its been fairly small scale strikes so far. But do you reckon I could be on the right track. We're waiting til all the rotten eggs are in one basket?
Wipe them out now and thats potentially 15000 or more terrorists taken out.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 12:41 - Aug 12 with 4106 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

They've waited until these mad men have taken over half of Iraq .
It doesn't make sense.
It's a strange one aye .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 13:16 - Aug 12 with 4077 viewsLohengrin

In all honesty I'd never even heard of them until very recently. They've come, for me at least, completely out of the blue yet here they are rampaging through the east like Baybars and the Mamluks.

It's all very strange.

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 13:27 - Aug 12 with 4061 viewsdickythorpe

The world is already fecked!! Give it time some other country will be a hot spot for trouble.
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 13:29 - Aug 12 with 4055 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 13:16 - Aug 12 by Lohengrin

In all honesty I'd never even heard of them until very recently. They've come, for me at least, completely out of the blue yet here they are rampaging through the east like Baybars and the Mamluks.

It's all very strange.

Apparently this lot were kicked out of al qaeda for being to extreme.

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 13:36 - Aug 12 with 4050 viewsLohengrin

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 13:29 - Aug 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

Apparently this lot were kicked out of al qaeda for being to extreme.

So I'd heard but Al Qaeda are a fairly small cadre of terrorists there would appear to be tens of thousands of ISIS militia turned loose.

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 14:01 - Aug 12 with 4026 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28745990
Login to get fewer ads

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 14:04 - Aug 12 with 4020 viewsFlashberryjack

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 12:41 - Aug 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

They've waited until these mad men have taken over half of Iraq .
It doesn't make sense.
It's a strange one aye .

What would you propose be done to stop these murdering b*stards ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 14:19 - Aug 12 with 4005 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 14:04 - Aug 12 by Flashberryjack

What would you propose be done to stop these murdering b*stards ?

Obviously go back into Iraq yet again and help the poor people living there .

Although ,I think America have it all planned out of what they want to happen .
[Post edited 12 Aug 2014 14:27]

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 15:08 - Aug 12 with 3985 viewsCatullus

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 14:19 - Aug 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

Obviously go back into Iraq yet again and help the poor people living there .

Although ,I think America have it all planned out of what they want to happen .
[Post edited 12 Aug 2014 14:27]

And that's my point really. Have we (UK, USA et al) had a long term plan whereby they let IS grow and attract all the lunatics to one place. Then they go in with extreme prejudice and wipe out the lot of them.
Quite possibly in an attempt to take control of oil fields at the same time? If Iraq and Syria became the Islamic state, and then that was cast asunder, who would own and run the place?
Or perhaps this is a plan to completely destabilise the whole area and get rid of Saudi, Qatar, UAE and the rest?
It sounds extreme I know, but sitting around doing very little whilst this 10,000 strong (and growing every day) army of extremists marauds across the world surely can't be because of apathy and/or stupidity?
And is them getting their hands on so much top grade weaponry, is it a coincidence? All those American trained Iraqi troops apparently turned and ran away when they had similar numbers but were much better equipped. Just how well trained were they? Or was it all part of the plan?

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 15:13 - Aug 12 with 3981 viewsJackoBoostardo

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 13:16 - Aug 12 by Lohengrin

It's all very strange.

They came from Syria - a collection of Muslims from all the different states who responded to the Fatwa against the government troops (in the civil war). They're the reason why we haven't provided more support (or so we're told) to fight Assad. We didn't want to be arming rebels, largely made up of ISIS.

So not only are they fighting in Syria, they're spreading like a virulent STD throughout Iraq with an aim of forcing the middle east into Islam (much like the Taliban did to Aghanistan).

Islam - the religion of peace and all that.

Anyway - I day we decimate the fukkers!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 15:48 - Aug 12 with 3967 viewsCatullus

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 15:13 - Aug 12 by JackoBoostardo

They came from Syria - a collection of Muslims from all the different states who responded to the Fatwa against the government troops (in the civil war). They're the reason why we haven't provided more support (or so we're told) to fight Assad. We didn't want to be arming rebels, largely made up of ISIS.

So not only are they fighting in Syria, they're spreading like a virulent STD throughout Iraq with an aim of forcing the middle east into Islam (much like the Taliban did to Aghanistan).

Their ultimate aim is said to be to build a huge and extreme Muslim state on half the Arab world. But they probably won't stop there.
When their current leader was released by the Americans he apparently said "see you in New York, fella's" So I doubt they'll stop until they are made too. And hopefully that day isn't too far off.
They may have some high grade weaponry right now, but what if they got their hands on nukes? They have to be stopped before they get near any. And the Americans still have the numbers and tools to destroy them.

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 15:59 - Aug 12 with 3958 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 15:13 - Aug 12 by JackoBoostardo

So we've been supporting them in Syria !
And bombing them in Iraq .

fu ck my eyes that's quite incredible .

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 16:02 - Aug 12 with 3955 viewsthomasJack

some iraq soldier have found usb keys on dead isis members showing lists of new isismember and they also showed how much money isis has allegedly more than $ 200 million

Poll: Next signing

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 16:03 - Aug 12 with 3951 viewsCatullus

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 16:02 - Aug 12 by thomasJack

some iraq soldier have found usb keys on dead isis members showing lists of new isismember and they also showed how much money isis has allegedly more than $ 200 million

No, more like 1.2 billion!! allegedly they are being bankrolled by rich Qatari and Saudi businessmen.

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 16:06 - Aug 12 with 3949 viewsthomasJack

sorry not 200 but over $2billions

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 16:08 - Aug 12 with 3947 viewsJackoBoostardo

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 15:48 - Aug 12 by Catullus

Their ultimate aim is said to be to build a huge and extreme Muslim state on half the Arab world. But they probably won't stop there.
When their current leader was released by the Americans he apparently said "see you in New York, fella's" So I doubt they'll stop until they are made too. And hopefully that day isn't too far off.
They may have some high grade weaponry right now, but what if they got their hands on nukes? They have to be stopped before they get near any. And the Americans still have the numbers and tools to destroy them.

There's a chance they have the means to get nukes at least. There are too many mercenary scientists and rogue states/military commanders who will sell these if required.... miniaturised and dirty bomb ready.

Some are happy to see the world burn, as long as they get their money.

There are allegedly SAS and SBS operating there, but with the military cuts these consecutive governments have forced on us, and the fact we no longer have an operational aircraft carrier (which in itself is completely scandalous) we're in no realistic position to be taking a fight to them at present. As usual, it'll be left too late, and by the time we are forced to intervene, they'll have a stronghold and more of our troops and civilians will die for little progress.

I sense a major sh1tstorm brewing eastwards - and we're going to be caught with out pants down (Russia, Ukraine, Japan, Chine, South and North Korea, Philippines, Iraq, Syria..). Troubling thought really.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 16:10 - Aug 12 with 3945 viewsthomasJack

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 16:03 - Aug 12 by Catullus

No, more like 1.2 billion!! allegedly they are being bankrolled by rich Qatari and Saudi businessmen.

i think there will soon be terror i europe in the name of isis

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 16:24 - Aug 12 with 3937 viewsLohengrin

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 16:10 - Aug 12 by thomasJack

i think there will soon be terror i europe in the name of isis

It would come as no surprise to anybody.

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 16:38 - Aug 12 with 3927 viewsdgt73

Who gives a fuk about them not me for sure, unless they come to this country then id fight the cu#ts.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 16:42 - Aug 12 with 3924 viewsLohengrin

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 16:38 - Aug 12 by dgt73

Who gives a fuk about them not me for sure, unless they come to this country then id fight the cu#ts.

Chances are they're already here.

When it kicks off I'm coming with you.

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 16:44 - Aug 12 with 3919 viewsLohengrin

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 15:59 - Aug 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

Putin was right all along.

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 17:06 - Aug 12 with 3895 viewsdgt73

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 16:42 - Aug 12 by Lohengrin

Chances are they're already here.

When it kicks off I'm coming with you.

Sorry but i can't take them seriously, yes they could well carry out bombings in the UK, but if the gloves really came off these people would get wiped out with no problem at all. When the British and other northern European people's face certain evolutionary pressures they turn from being extremely placid into the most ruthless and barbaric people in the world. I.s beware.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 17:14 - Aug 12 with 3890 viewsJackoBoostardo

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 15:59 - Aug 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

That's not what I've said.

We HAVEN'T been supporting by providing arms to them in Syria. We've had advisors on the ground apparently helping the genuine rebels, but the lines between these and islamic extremists means we won't be providing weapons. Effectively, they've been left to it.

In Iraq however, these fukkers are making themselves known more clearly.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024