Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread 15:22 - Aug 16 with 13603 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:18 - Aug 16 with 952 viewsmonmouth

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:16 - Aug 16 by C_jack

That's a bit of a cheap trick, Darran.

We'll have to play better than that to get a point at some away games this season. It's about time we had the rub of the green, I hope we haven't used it all up in the first fixture.

Fair play. You're a f**king idiot.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:20 - Aug 16 with 942 viewsCatullus

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:01 - Aug 16 by Bonjour

It's quite amusing to see that after one result there's a group of people on here that think that certain people's opinions have been blown away.

It's one game mind - it's not like we went there, bossed it and shoulda won by 5.

We could lose the next 5 games and you'll all be changing your tune. Admittedly we'd be reading the same shite from the 'certain people' though.

Everyone needs to calm down and concentrate on the football rather than getting involved with personal nit picking, no matter how amusing it is.

Of course your right, one swallow does not a summer make!

But just for today, those of us who are right behind Monk and the board are going to enjoy it.
Any form of success can be short lived and easily forgotten in this division!

In 5 games time I could be moaning about Monk. But hopefully our win will not be a flash in the pan. Now if only we could sign two quality defenders.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:23 - Aug 16 with 929 viewsperchrockjack

Monk s has been accused of being arrogant and therefore not wiling to listen.well today, he got selection right, tactics right and motivation.

Now just reflect on the west ham performance last season .

Should get the drift

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:24 - Aug 16 with 927 viewsmax936

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:01 - Aug 16 by Bonjour

It's quite amusing to see that after one result there's a group of people on here that think that certain people's opinions have been blown away.

It's one game mind - it's not like we went there, bossed it and shoulda won by 5.

We could lose the next 5 games and you'll all be changing your tune. Admittedly we'd be reading the same shite from the 'certain people' though.

Everyone needs to calm down and concentrate on the football rather than getting involved with personal nit picking, no matter how amusing it is.

Fuking hell Bonge, we're little old Swansea, if we can't all be elated at us winning at Old Trafford with the likes of "Rooney who's on 300k a week" then when can we, we were suberp from start to finish, the replacements the formation, brilliant.
That's not to say we're the real deal World beaters, but that was a brilliant performance, I very much doubt anyone is getting carried away though.

Enjoy the moment I say, I dislike the red manc's almost as much as our little cousins, so my views maybe misguided.

I fuking doubt it though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:26 - Aug 16 with 907 viewsBonjour

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:24 - Aug 16 by max936

Fuking hell Bonge, we're little old Swansea, if we can't all be elated at us winning at Old Trafford with the likes of "Rooney who's on 300k a week" then when can we, we were suberp from start to finish, the replacements the formation, brilliant.
That's not to say we're the real deal World beaters, but that was a brilliant performance, I very much doubt anyone is getting carried away though.

Enjoy the moment I say, I dislike the red manc's almost as much as our little cousins, so my views maybe misguided.

I fuking doubt it though.

Max, I agree, we should all be pissing our pants at today's result but it's the sniping at others and thinking that this result proves a point that I'm on about.

Make no mistake, my pants are pissed!
The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:31 - Aug 16 with 875 viewsmax936

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:26 - Aug 16 by Bonjour

Max, I agree, we should all be pissing our pants at today's result but it's the sniping at others and thinking that this result proves a point that I'm on about.

Make no mistake, my pants are pissed!

Well, in fairness you've got to blame one person for that and that's the one that calls everyone else thick., whilst not looking in the mirror first.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:32 - Aug 16 with 871 viewsperchrockjack

Bon. It's simply a reaction to a malevolent vindictive post that inflamed many.

We re all wrong in life at some time and it's hard to admit.

It's been said not to take this seriously ,which is of course drivel. It's like saying someone is looking for a bite when in fact they are looking to provoke and/or insult people.

I've never been so proud as I was this afternoon and the locals I was with were embarrassing in their respect of us .this in contrast to the inane drivel of ex manure players.

I expect great things this season

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:32 - Aug 16 with 869 views_

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:31 - Aug 16 by max936

Well, in fairness you've got to blame one person for that and that's the one that calls everyone else thick., whilst not looking in the mirror first.

Don't be thick Max FFS.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Login to get fewer ads

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:33 - Aug 16 with 865 viewsParlay

Some cracking sense from Sumbler in this thread. Good to see.

T2C and I have had our differences but I'm sure he is delighted we won today and IS one of the most passionate fans out there. I disagree with a lot of what he says but then he also makes some sound points.

Its ironic however that a the only ones I can see making a negative tonight are the ones who wish to now pick fights and point fingers armed with a victory at OT.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:33 - Aug 16 with 861 viewsdgt73

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 20:50 - Aug 16 by Phil_S

Indeed but you clearly missed the main thrux of the post which was designed to wind Old Jack up.

Dear god think about it before responding first that it may not actually be meant with any seriousness

Am I supposed to analyse every post FFS and if everyone did, this forum would grind to a halt. This so called sarcasm is extremely boring, why can't people just post what they mean to say.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:35 - Aug 16 with 848 viewsPhil_S

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:15 - Aug 16 by perchrockjack

Moreover being there today doesn't make you a better fan.no that's true.family,health,work can all be factors.many who shout about how many games they see or hoe big their flag is have nowt else to stop them going.

It gets up people s noses and phil, I'm so disappointed to see you giving tacit support in this way

I'm not sure how many times you need me to say that it was tongue in cheek before it sits in your head that it was tongue in cheek

And people shoukd have realised that - you don't need yellow smilies to make it obvious you know
The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:36 - Aug 16 with 846 viewsperchrockjack

Think we are dot. We ve disagreed but it might have been as I posted on wrong frequency.

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:37 - Aug 16 with 836 viewsPhil_S

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:20 - Aug 16 by Catullus

Of course your right, one swallow does not a summer make!

But just for today, those of us who are right behind Monk and the board are going to enjoy it.
Any form of success can be short lived and easily forgotten in this division!

In 5 games time I could be moaning about Monk. But hopefully our win will not be a flash in the pan. Now if only we could sign two quality defenders.

Which is fair enough

But what you will also then have to do is accept it when it goes the other way and we lose a game.

The whole thread subject is actually quite embarrassing that people think this way. Personally I just enjoyed the moment all afternoon. And I am still enjoying it now
The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:38 - Aug 16 with 823 viewsPhil_S

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:32 - Aug 16 by _

Don't be thick Max FFS.

Ah T2C - Darran and others would like to know how gutted you are today that the team you have supported for many years won a league game at Old Trafford for the first time ever

Have you got over the disappointment yet?
The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:39 - Aug 16 with 816 viewsPhil_S

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:33 - Aug 16 by dgt73

Am I supposed to analyse every post FFS and if everyone did, this forum would grind to a halt. This so called sarcasm is extremely boring, why can't people just post what they mean to say.

Because we know that people like you don't get it... ;-)
The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:40 - Aug 16 with 804 viewsUxbridge

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:37 - Aug 16 by Phil_S

Which is fair enough

But what you will also then have to do is accept it when it goes the other way and we lose a game.

The whole thread subject is actually quite embarrassing that people think this way. Personally I just enjoyed the moment all afternoon. And I am still enjoying it now

Quite. It seems some people who have accused others of wanting the Swans to lose to prove their point are also guilty of wanting the Swans to win not for the winning but for them to be proven right. Both equally daft.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:40 - Aug 16 with 796 viewsdgt73

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:39 - Aug 16 by Phil_S

Because we know that people like you don't get it... ;-)

But it is still extremely boring and it's the same suspects all the time.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:41 - Aug 16 with 791 viewsPhil_S

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:40 - Aug 16 by Uxbridge

Quite. It seems some people who have accused others of wanting the Swans to lose to prove their point are also guilty of wanting the Swans to win not for the winning but for them to be proven right. Both equally daft.

Complete agreement

Fact is there is not a Swans fan out there who is gutted that we won today.

That much is quite simple to understand

As I said earlier - and you have alluded to elsewhere - it doesnt prove anyones argument right or wrong on the merits of Monk or the board and the way they run the club but by f*ck I am going to enjoy it!!
The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:44 - Aug 16 with 775 viewsperchrockjack

I've had a few drinks today ,went out with a tenet and Camry home with £4.60 and made new chums too

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:44 - Aug 16 with 763 viewsScoobyWho

The best way to measure a persons allegiance to the swans is to accuse them of wanting to see the side lose in person as opposed to on here, and then take it from there.

Personally I think I would over react.

I'm sure many would too, but I mean really over react because like many i take it very personally if I am accused of not being a fan because I have a differing view to someone else.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:44 - Aug 16 with 762 viewsjackharris

What an utterly stupid statement!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:46 - Aug 16 with 749 viewsUxbridge

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:44 - Aug 16 by jackharris

What an utterly stupid statement!

Not as stupid as those just wanting to be proven right above everything else, either way.

The stupidest thing I've seen written on here is people wanting the club to fail. That's bonkers mental.

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:47 - Aug 16 with 746 viewsperchrockjack

I ve been accused of being that way inclined.
Not nice is it

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:49 - Aug 16 with 734 viewsUxbridge

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:47 - Aug 16 by perchrockjack

I ve been accused of being that way inclined.
Not nice is it

it isn't. Which is why I can't fathom why anyone would take that line.

There's loads of better, cheaper and less time consuming ways of being proven right about something.

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:55 - Aug 16 with 708 viewsjackharris

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:46 - Aug 16 by Uxbridge

Not as stupid as those just wanting to be proven right above everything else, either way.

The stupidest thing I've seen written on here is people wanting the club to fail. That's bonkers mental.

I fully understand that all Swans supporters wanted us to win and are delighted with our victory today.

However, there are enough clueless journalist and so called pundits predicting us to fail! Without having to endure a selection of our own supporters being consistently negative about the way we are run and the choice of manager we made.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024