Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread 15:22 - Aug 16 with 13686 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 20:39 - Aug 16 with 1015 viewsdgt73

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 20:26 - Aug 16 by Phil_S

Its not out of touch my old chum it is being able to see the very clear difference between people being unhappy with the manager/board and still wanting the team to succeed

And lets not forget that both T2C and Warwick were at OT which is more than you managed today so its fair to say that their support is probably stronger than yours

That's a very poor post, more holes than a sieve.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 20:39 - Aug 16 with 1014 viewsOldjack

Its not out of touch my old chum it is being able to see the very clear difference between people being unhappy with the manager/board and still wanting the team to succeed

And lets not forget that both T2C and Warwick were at OT which is more than you managed today so its fair to say that their support is probably stronger than yours

yea right, it's amazing what the bright lights of the theatre of crap can do to you ,when that gob shyte Warwick admits he was wrong about the fine board and manger we have at present i'll forgive him until then he's a kantttttt

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 20:40 - Aug 16 with 1004 viewsskippyjack

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 20:23 - Aug 16 by Darran

Yeah that'll be it.
Some people don't deserve to be fans if this great club.

You're probably right Darran... but they can all have an input and an opinion.. just like everyone else.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 20:41 - Aug 16 with 999 viewsNeath_Jack

Oh oh, this is going to turn into a superfan/not superfan thread now.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 20:41 - Aug 16 with 998 viewsStarsky

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 20:37 - Aug 16 by jackforlife

Amen to that 1st paragraph.

Some people are naturally cup half empty people and like a moan. Doesn't make them any less a swans fan than you and me.

I rate monk highly and was chuffed when we gave him a chance and he has so far proved to be an inspired appointment in my opinion. Respect other peoples right to disagree though.

Don't agree with that tbh.
There's opinions and there's worse

It's just the internet, init.

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 20:44 - Aug 16 with 979 viewsperchrockjack

I'm now well. Pissed. Look, phil and Chrissy will be happy having been there and the fantastic result where's us useless shallow second rate dickeads should be ashamed to have ever doubted them.

Phil, sorry lad but your response says much and it ain't good to see

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 20:46 - Aug 16 with 967 viewsRancid

Someone is green with envy that their no longer Planet swans' biggest moaner.
The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 20:47 - Aug 16 with 959 viewsPhil_S

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 20:33 - Aug 16 by jackharris

Just because they were at Old Trafford today doesn't mean their support is any stronger than Oldjack or any other Swansea fan who wasn't there. Financial constraints, family matters, etc all factor into whether someone can make an away trip.

I expected someone to bite but in fairness my money was firmly on oldjack

I thought you may have seen through that particular comment
Login to get fewer ads

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 20:48 - Aug 16 with 950 viewsPhil_S

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 20:41 - Aug 16 by Neath_Jack

Oh oh, this is going to turn into a superfan/not superfan thread now.

And all four people who jumped missed the very obvious fact that I clearly watched the game from my armchair

Nothing like a simple post to wind up the natives ;-)
The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 20:49 - Aug 16 with 949 viewsBonjour

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 19:28 - Aug 16 by skippyjack

I am.. I'm critical as f*ck.. I still think we weren't all that.. and Garry in his interview will tell you.. T2C fell short by saying he's talking the talk (when he wasn't).. he's honest in his interviews..

I thought we were pretty poor when in possession and I thought that the amount of free kicks we gave away should result in personal fines for some people.

Dyer and Routledge were nothing short of abysmal but they all dug in and they all worked their bollocks off for what is an amazing result.

You have to see that the team spirit is there and you have to believe that the more games we play in 'our' formation, the more the players will click.

As for T2C, he's a good guy that goes everywhere supporting the swans and will be ecstatic about today's result.

He does get excited on here though
The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 20:49 - Aug 16 with 938 viewsmonmouth

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 20:44 - Aug 16 by perchrockjack

I'm now well. Pissed. Look, phil and Chrissy will be happy having been there and the fantastic result where's us useless shallow second rate dickeads should be ashamed to have ever doubted them.

don't be silly mun

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 20:50 - Aug 16 with 928 viewsPhil_S

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 20:39 - Aug 16 by dgt73

That's a very poor post, more holes than a sieve.

Indeed but you clearly missed the main thrux of the post which was designed to wind Old Jack up.

Dear god think about it before responding first that it may not actually be meant with any seriousness
The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 20:51 - Aug 16 with 914 viewsNeath_Jack

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 20:48 - Aug 16 by Phil_S

And all four people who jumped missed the very obvious fact that I clearly watched the game from my armchair

Nothing like a simple post to wind up the natives ;-)

You should have let them run with it. I was going to throw a Matt_The_Jack and Mark Crutches into the mix.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 20:51 - Aug 16 with 912 viewsPhil_S

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 20:44 - Aug 16 by perchrockjack

And another one.

think before you respond you don't need yellow smiley faces to be able to post tongue in cheek

After all I have posted many times on here my reasons for not being there today.

Sorry Rich lad your response says much that you jump in two footed without thinking about what could actually be being said

Note to self use yellow smilies in future to ensure everyone understands
The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 20:52 - Aug 16 with 909 viewsUxbridge

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 20:08 - Aug 16 by Darran

You carry on Phil but you know exactly the agendas some people have,does that w-nker in the front row of the forum post in here?

Nah he doesn't. He'd be a moderate compared to some anyway.

Anyway, I don't really know T2C all that well but Warwick will be delighted. I know he's particularly hoping we finish in the top half.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 20:52 - Aug 16 with 899 viewsPhil_S

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 20:51 - Aug 16 by Neath_Jack

You should have let them run with it. I was going to throw a Matt_The_Jack and Mark Crutches into the mix.

Matt was on Facebook last night ensuring everyone knew his true fandom by showing his Sigurddson shirt off ready for his bus trip.

It really is too easy to get a bite on here these days and some people still need to resort to abuse.

How many do you think I would have caught if I had let it run??
The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 20:55 - Aug 16 with 864 viewsNeath_Jack

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 20:52 - Aug 16 by Phil_S

Matt was on Facebook last night ensuring everyone knew his true fandom by showing his Sigurddson shirt off ready for his bus trip.

It really is too easy to get a bite on here these days and some people still need to resort to abuse.

Too many to mention. Would have been a 10+ pager though, easily.

Think of all those hits and ££'s you would have had mun.

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 20:57 - Aug 16 with 854 viewsPhil_S

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 20:55 - Aug 16 by Neath_Jack

Too many to mention. Would have been a 10+ pager though, easily.

Think of all those hits and ££'s you would have had mun.

Excuse me a minute, I have some posts to delete....
The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:00 - Aug 16 with 820 viewsmax936

Ouch!!!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:00 - Aug 16 with 819 viewsCatullus

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 20:52 - Aug 16 by Phil_S

You probably would have caught me too!

But as it goes, I don't care how t2c or Warwick are feeling. All I know is I am ecstatic!

It wasn't perfect, but it was good enough. I was working all day today, may well have to work every weekend for a while, not ideal.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:01 - Aug 16 with 807 viewsBonjour

It's quite amusing to see that after one result there's a group of people on here that think that certain people's opinions have been blown away.

It's one game mind - it's not like we went there, bossed it and shoulda won by 5.

We could lose the next 5 games and you'll all be changing your tune. Admittedly we'd be reading the same shite from the 'certain people' though.

Everyone needs to calm down and concentrate on the football rather than getting involved with personal nit picking, no matter how amusing it is.
The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:06 - Aug 16 with 774 viewsOldjack

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:01 - Aug 16 by Bonjour

It's quite amusing to see that after one result there's a group of people on here that think that certain people's opinions have been blown away.

It's one game mind - it's not like we went there, bossed it and shoulda won by 5.

We could lose the next 5 games and you'll all be changing your tune. Admittedly we'd be reading the same shite from the 'certain people' though.

Everyone needs to calm down and concentrate on the football rather than getting involved with personal nit picking, no matter how amusing it is.

I'm basing my posts from the day Garry was appointed ,so that's a good few games that certain posters have slagged him and our fine board off

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:15 - Aug 16 with 747 viewsperchrockjack

Moreover being there today doesn't make you a better fan.no that's true.family,health,work can all be factors.many who shout about how many games they see or hoe big their flag is have nowt else to stop them going.

It gets up people s noses and phil, I'm so disappointed to see you giving tacit support in this way

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:16 - Aug 16 with 739 viewsC_jack

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 20:00 - Aug 16 by Darran

You don't think Sprattys going to be starting a thread anytime soon saying Monks done something never done by winning a league game at OT do you?

Go and read the match day thread too it's f*cking killing C_Jack.

That's a bit of a cheap trick, Darran.

We'll have to play better than that to get a point at some away games this season. It's about time we had the rub of the green, I hope we haven't used it all up in the first fixture.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:18 - Aug 16 with 731 viewsDarran

The "Lets all laugh at T2C" thread on 21:01 - Aug 16 by Bonjour

I don't but people should get behind the club not slag them off on the eve of a season.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024