Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Federico Fernandez is now a swans player? 00:43 - Aug 19 with 4803 viewsSilverSurfer

did I miss something today?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/395122/Ashley-Williams-hits-the-net-to

according to the daily star Fernandez has signed and ash has given an interview about our new signing....
Federico Fernandez is now a swans player? on 00:57 - Aug 19 with 4747 viewsSwansNZ

Same story in the Express (same journalist).
Nothing official yet, I expect the shirt holding up, will be done on Tuesday

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Federico Fernandez is now a swans player? on 02:03 - Aug 19 with 4623 viewsAnotherJohn

I hope there is no truth in this story:
http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/729029632?-1881:1065
Federico Fernandez is now a swans player? on 02:31 - Aug 19 with 4601 viewsSilverSurfer

Federico Fernandez is now a swans player? on 02:03 - Aug 19 by AnotherJohn

I hope there is no truth in this story:
http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/729029632?-1881:1065

I would tend to believe the daily Star (for a change) if Ash has given an interview on the signing then I think it will be announced officially later today
Federico Fernandez is now a swans player? on 05:34 - Aug 19 with 4495 viewsSlugster664

http://sport.bt.com/sportfootball/football/swans-close-to-fernandez-signing-S113

STID

Federico Fernandez is now a swans player? on 07:03 - Aug 19 with 4345 viewspremierjack

Federico Fernandez is now a swans player? on 02:31 - Aug 19 by SilverSurfer

I would tend to believe the daily Star (for a change) if Ash has given an interview on the signing then I think it will be announced officially later today

That's an interview from ash straight after the Man U game...
Federico Fernandez is now a swans player? on 07:09 - Aug 19 with 4323 viewscsf

Federico Fernandez is now a swans player? on 07:03 - Aug 19 by premierjack

That's an interview from ash straight after the Man U game...

Thik it was before the game. But it's definitely quoted from the pre or post match stuff.
Federico Fernandez is now a swans player? on 11:58 - Aug 19 with 3685 viewsHuw57

I think Ash said after the game that he would have to YouTube him (Saying that with a smile) as he didn't know much about him.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Federico Fernandez is now a swans player? on 12:25 - Aug 19 with 3505 viewsjacksinceever

As yet Wikipedia are still showing him as a Napoli player. They are usually quick to update when they think a change is in the offing
Login to get fewer ads

Federico Fernandez is now a swans player? on 12:45 - Aug 19 with 3362 viewsJonTheJack

Federico Fernandez is now a swans player? on 12:25 - Aug 19 by jacksinceever

As yet Wikipedia are still showing him as a Napoli player. They are usually quick to update when they think a change is in the offing

You do understand that 'they' can be any Tom, Dick and Harry?

You can click edit on his page and make him a Swansea player if you like.
Federico Fernandez is now a swans player? on 12:55 - Aug 19 with 3281 viewsjacksinceever

Federico Fernandez is now a swans player? on 12:45 - Aug 19 by JonTheJack

You do understand that 'they' can be any Tom, Dick and Harry?

You can click edit on his page and make him a Swansea player if you like.

Yes I know hat I can log in and update it- still waiting for the Planet Swans tongue in cheek smiley so can could have added it
Federico Fernandez is now a swans player? on 13:07 - Aug 19 with 3180 viewsraynor94

Federico Fernandez is now a swans player? on 12:55 - Aug 19 by jacksinceever

Yes I know hat I can log in and update it- still waiting for the Planet Swans tongue in cheek smiley so can could have added it

Of course you were

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Federico Fernandez is now a swans player? on 13:10 - Aug 19 with 3155 viewsjacksinceever

Federico Fernandez is now a swans player? on 13:07 - Aug 19 by raynor94

Of course you were

Honest
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024