Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That ice bucket thingy 15:50 - Aug 20 with 12396 viewsDarran

It's really f*cking tedious now.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

That ice bucket thingy on 22:13 - Aug 24 with 1312 viewsJackoBoostardo

That ice bucket thingy on 21:55 - Aug 24 by skippyjack

Yeah I know about Bill Gates.. I'm not sure how many normal people give to charity regularly.. it's different being normal.. than a person who rakes in 500k upwards a week.. giving to charity..

I just feel charities should benefit from funding from everyone. If everyone of working age in the UK gives a minimum of £2 per month to be distributed among UK charities then that would be £64 million + per month.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

That ice bucket thingy on 00:08 - Aug 25 with 1281 viewsSandfieldshellsangel

Cannot believe this thread is still going on Darran,JF! Skippy,
And the rest who believe because this is promoted by celebrities or just we'll known people that this is just a publicity stunt for them is beyond belief £1 or a £1,000,000 it all helps no matter where it comes from You must have slagged off Band aid, race for life, sport aid,soccer aid, any well known person doing something for Red Nose Day children in need or any other well known cause well they may as we'll take any money they helped to raise back as far as you lot are concerned. Just a bunch of clicky argumentative self obsessed selfish posters who have nothing better in there lives than to spend the majority of ther lives trolling and posting utter shite on this site. I have viewed this site for a number of years and posters have come and gone but the same old click are still on here trying to hold justice to this type of crap of a argument.
Juvenile combacks I expect
I am out of here.

:Til I Die,and Beyond. Oi !! It's A Way Of Life.

That ice bucket thingy on 00:28 - Aug 25 with 1267 viewsLiberty

That ice bucket thingy on 00:08 - Aug 25 by Sandfieldshellsangel

And the rest who believe because this is promoted by celebrities or just we'll known people that this is just a publicity stunt for them is beyond belief £1 or a £1,000,000 it all helps no matter where it comes from You must have slagged off Band aid, race for life, sport aid,soccer aid, any well known person doing something for Red Nose Day children in need or any other well known cause well they may as we'll take any money they helped to raise back as far as you lot are concerned. Just a bunch of clicky argumentative self obsessed selfish posters who have nothing better in there lives than to spend the majority of ther lives trolling and posting utter shite on this site. I have viewed this site for a number of years and posters have come and gone but the same old click are still on here trying to hold justice to this type of crap of a argument.
I am out of here.

100% spot on mate.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

That ice bucket thingy on 09:45 - Aug 25 with 1194 viewsJackfath

I am out of here.

You're missing the point.

All anyone is saying is that whilst it has undoubtedly raised the profile of raising money for charity, there is undoubtedly a percentage of people who are doing this for no other purpose than to jump on the social media "look at me" bandwagon. They do not donate to charity. They are only interested in being a social media sheep.

As some people have stated in this thread, what is wrong with donating to charity anyway, without all the fuss of having to pour a bucket of water over ones head.

I am sorry if you're unable to understand that point, it has nothing to do with cliques on here. It's about people having different (perhaps cynical) viewpoints on aspects of life. We are entitled to these opinions. If people didn't have different ways of looking and analysing aspects of our lives the world would be a very very dull place indeed.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

That ice bucket thingy on 10:20 - Aug 25 with 1200 viewsperchrockjack

The biggest revival of performers fortunes was Live Aid.FACT

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

That ice bucket thingy on 10:25 - Aug 25 with 1199 viewsDarran

After all the years and billions of pounds not much has changed in Africa.

That ice bucket thingy on 10:29 - Aug 25 with 1189 viewsperchrockjack

True DARRAN and proundly sad.

I did enjoy George Thorogood opening the American one.

When you think of it ,many on here were either not born or were counting the newly sprouting pubic hairs

That ice bucket thingy on 10:30 - Aug 25 with 1171 viewsJackfath

That ice bucket thingy on 10:25 - Aug 25 by Darran

After all the years and billions of pounds not much has changed in Africa.

An interesting point, I think it was made by HighJack earlier in the thread?

Millions of the ice bucket challengers pouring away the most valuable resource on the planet while millions in Africa wonder where their next drop will come from.

Irony on a global scale.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Login to get fewer ads

That ice bucket thingy on 10:32 - Aug 25 with 1186 viewsperchrockjack

morning and it shows how ego is still pre eminent among too many.

Walking on hot coals? I d pay to see that

That ice bucket thingy on 10:34 - Aug 25 with 1182 viewsRancid

Type into YouTube ''African Sand Bucket Challenge''.
That ice bucket thingy on 10:38 - Aug 25 with 1176 viewsDarran

That ice bucket thingy on 10:30 - Aug 25 by Jackfath

An interesting point, I think it was made by HighJack earlier in the thread?

Millions of the ice bucket challengers pouring away the most valuable resource on the planet while millions in Africa wonder where their next drop will come from.

Irony on a global scale.

Aye I wonder how many gallons have gone down the shitter?

That ice bucket thingy on 10:41 - Aug 25 with 1154 viewsJackfath

That ice bucket thingy on 10:38 - Aug 25 by Darran

Aye I wonder how many gallons have gone down the shitter?

A gross waste of a resource.

All for charity so it MUST be a good thing.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!

That ice bucket thingy on 10:45 - Aug 25 with 1168 viewsDarran

That ice bucket thingy on 10:41 - Aug 25 by Jackfath

A gross waste of a resource.

All for charity so it MUST be a good thing.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!

https://thewaterproject.org/community/profile/daniel-rochin

That ice bucket thingy on 10:49 - Aug 25 with 1146 viewsJackfath

That ice bucket thingy on 10:45 - Aug 25 by Darran

https://thewaterproject.org/community/profile/daniel-rochin

Done.

That ice bucket thingy on 11:03 - Aug 25 with 1156 viewsJackbustard

I am out of here.

Spot on. The fact that Prosser is on here slating charity work and what it stands for within a few months of him and his Mrs appearing in the paper for the work she does for charity shows what a hypocritical idiot he really is.
That ice bucket thingy on 11:08 - Aug 25 with 1149 viewsDarran

That ice bucket thingy on 11:03 - Aug 25 by Jackbustard

Spot on. The fact that Prosser is on here slating charity work and what it stands for within a few months of him and his Mrs appearing in the paper for the work she does for charity shows what a hypocritical idiot he really is.

My wife wasn't in the paper for doing work for charity shows and that's the reply of a typical c*nt.

That ice bucket thingy on 11:20 - Aug 25 with 1137 viewsJackbustard

That ice bucket thingy on 11:08 - Aug 25 by Darran

My wife wasn't in the paper for doing work for charity shows and that's the reply of a typical c*nt.

Your an absolutel c@nt and pretty everyone on here apart from your little clique of followers you see it. You spend your whole life on here derailing decent threads just for your own agenda and your views on this thread show what a c@nt you are.

Im guessing you and your family have probably directly benefited from some sort of charitable organisation but I suppose thats ok.
That ice bucket thingy on 11:21 - Aug 25 with 1118 viewsJackfath

That ice bucket thingy on 11:20 - Aug 25 by Jackbustard

Your an absolutel c@nt and pretty everyone on here apart from your little clique of followers you see it. You spend your whole life on here derailing decent threads just for your own agenda and your views on this thread show what a c@nt you are.

Im guessing you and your family have probably directly benefited from some sort of charitable organisation but I suppose thats ok.

Have you done the ice bucket challenge?

That ice bucket thingy on 11:24 - Aug 25 with 1130 viewsDarran

That ice bucket thingy on 11:20 - Aug 25 by Jackbustard

Wrong again.
Oh and I didn't derail it I started it and it's you're not your.

That ice bucket thingy on 11:25 - Aug 25 with 1127 viewsRancid

That ice bucket thingy on 11:21 - Aug 25 by Jackfath

Have you done the ice bucket challenge?

If Bustard is who I think he is then yes he's done it.He was one of the first to do so as well.
That ice bucket thingy on 11:27 - Aug 25 with 1109 viewsJackfath

That ice bucket thingy on 11:25 - Aug 25 by Rancid

If Bustard is who I think he is then yes he's done it.He was one of the first to do so as well.

Seeing as he's not answered that question, any ideas why he's so aggressive over this issue? I think he's missing the point about the show of many on social media and is taking out his anger on here.

It's really not an issue to get so wound up over, is it?

That ice bucket thingy on 11:38 - Aug 25 with 1114 viewsJackbustard

That ice bucket thingy on 11:24 - Aug 25 by Darran

Wrong again.
Oh and I didn't derail it I started it and it's you're not your.

Absolute bollocks. No doubt you or members of your family have directly benefited from some sort of charitable event or donation but like I said thats ok.
That ice bucket thingy on 11:39 - Aug 25 with 1109 viewsDarran

That ice bucket thingy on 11:38 - Aug 25 by Jackbustard

Absolute bollocks. No doubt you or members of your family have directly benefited from some sort of charitable event or donation but like I said thats ok.

You know my life better than me,how weird.

That ice bucket thingy on 12:11 - Aug 25 with 1085 viewsperchrockjack

However tempting, one should accept that by bringing in family members is the last bastion of the koont.
No reason at all to do it.
Pure hatred, jealousy of the worst kind made worse when you know the family member involved.
I d say a full public apology from this disgusting piece of filth then /and ban for good.
We really truly do not need these sort of people on here.
Mods, its been said before now just fookn do it before things get out of hand

That ice bucket thingy on 12:46 - Aug 25 with 1062 viewsJackbustard

That ice bucket thingy on 12:11 - Aug 25 by perchrockjack

However tempting, one should accept that by bringing in family members is the last bastion of the koont.
No reason at all to do it.
Pure hatred, jealousy of the worst kind made worse when you know the family member involved.
I d say a full public apology from this disgusting piece of filth then /and ban for good.
We really truly do not need these sort of people on here.
Mods, its been said before now just fookn do it before things get out of hand

Oh here comes one of the other idiots.

Jealous of someone who spends half his life on this poxy site, yeah righto.

Oh please dont ban me my life would be over. F@cking idiot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024