Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That big massive Swans fan Leighton James 10:52 - Aug 21 with 3718 viewsDarran

In the away end on Saturday and doesn't want Swansea to win.
Of course he's entitled to do what he wants but I've said many times on here over the years that he was a great player but one of the biggest bell ends ever to play for us.
How the f*ck he can write a column for a paper that's supposed to support Swansea and write this guff is beyond me anyway,perhaps it's just me,slate away.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/LEIGHTON-JAMES-COLUMN-heart-says-draw-he

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 15:26 - Aug 21 with 600 viewsSpratty

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 15:19 - Aug 21 by Catullus

What does that mean?

And I'll edit that with a "WTF are you on about?" I'm not pretending to be anything I'm not. Leighton played for Burnley and it's very well known he cherished his time there. He has split loyalties this weekend. That is not something I suffer from, I hope the Swans stick ten on Burnley. So I disagree with you, tough schit.

Not so long back you recommended me to Phil as an honest poster, and now this!
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 15:31]

Probs talking to himself about being a mod
That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 16:01 - Aug 21 with 574 viewsDarran

What does that mean?

And I'll edit that with a "WTF are you on about?" I'm not pretending to be anything I'm not. Leighton played for Burnley and it's very well known he cherished his time there. He has split loyalties this weekend. That is not something I suffer from, I hope the Swans stick ten on Burnley. So I disagree with you, tough schit.

I was on about Leighton.

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 16:02 - Aug 21 with 574 viewsmonmouth

What does that mean?

All that outrage wasted.....

He's talking of LJ mun.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 16:05 - Aug 21 with 568 viewsDarran

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 16:02 - Aug 21 by monmouth

All that outrage wasted.....

He's talking of LJ mun.

You can't get the staff these days Monny,I thought it was obvious myself.

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 19:44 - Aug 21 with 502 viewsCatullus

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 16:05 - Aug 21 by Darran

You can't get the staff these days Monny,I thought it was obvious myself.

Not outrage, amazement! I thought he was saying I wasnt a real Swansea fan!

Darran, I thought everyone knew LJ swang both ways, so to speak.

Come off it, there are more than a few on here who support two teams. And no doubt on Saturday, in the pubs around the Liberty, there'll be plenty wearing black and white who talk about the mancs, scoucers etc using "we" or "us" and not them!

At least LJ has a genuine link to Burnley.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 19:48 - Aug 21 with 494 viewswaynekerr55

Well I remember sitting at a table with him on a fundraising dinner for the centre of excellence boys and he was sat next to Kev Johns. Robbie Savage came up in the conversation and he went on a massive rant.

Loose cannon he most certainly is!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 19:48 - Aug 21 with 494 viewsDarran

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 19:44 - Aug 21 by Catullus

Not outrage, amazement! I thought he was saying I wasnt a real Swansea fan!

Darran, I thought everyone knew LJ swang both ways, so to speak.

Come off it, there are more than a few on here who support two teams. And no doubt on Saturday, in the pubs around the Liberty, there'll be plenty wearing black and white who talk about the mancs, scoucers etc using "we" or "us" and not them!

At least LJ has a genuine link to Burnley.

Yeah but most aren't writing a column in our local paper saying they don't want Swansea to win.

Love you Cat. x

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 19:53 - Aug 21 with 489 viewsOldjack

Tea bag you've always had it in for our Leight try reading it correctly

Quote : Before any Swansea City fans give me any stick, I won't be cheering for a Burnley win. In my heart, I am hoping for a draw.

In my head, I fancy a Swansea victory on the back of what happened at Manchester United.
now put your knife back you hairy kanttttttttt

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 19:59 - Aug 21 with 477 viewsDarran

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 19:53 - Aug 21 by Oldjack

Tea bag you've always had it in for our Leight try reading it correctly

Quote : Before any Swansea City fans give me any stick, I won't be cheering for a Burnley win. In my heart, I am hoping for a draw.

In my head, I fancy a Swansea victory on the back of what happened at Manchester United.
now put your knife back you hairy kanttttttttt

Yes that's right he's hoping for a draw meaning he hopes Swansea don't win.

It's not that difficult surely Alan?

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 20:05 - Aug 21 with 469 viewsperchrockjack

When swans were due to play Liverpool I had a post suggesting I fook off and join me mates I in the Koop. The cheek of it.

As it happened, I was in away end with. Some badly dressed people one of whom was a smelly foul mouthed dog of a female?

We lost 4/3 but de scouters were very kind afterwards

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 20:06 - Aug 21 with 463 viewswaynekerr55

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 20:05 - Aug 21 by perchrockjack

When swans were due to play Liverpool I had a post suggesting I fook off and join me mates I in the Koop. The cheek of it.

As it happened, I was in away end with. Some badly dressed people one of whom was a smelly foul mouthed dog of a female?

We lost 4/3 but de scouters were very kind afterwards

Any bargains in ALDI today?

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 20:10 - Aug 21 with 456 viewsOldjack

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 19:59 - Aug 21 by Darran

Yes that's right he's hoping for a draw meaning he hopes Swansea don't win.

It's not that difficult surely Alan?

nowt wrong with that , when you consider he played for them ,and when he writes good stuff about the swans which he frequently, does not a peep out of you, plus he hates our little cousins

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 20:11 - Aug 21 with 448 viewsOldjack

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 20:06 - Aug 21 by waynekerr55

Any bargains in ALDI today?

Alcohol by the looks of it

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 20:11 - Aug 21 with 447 viewsperchrockjack

Didn't go today but posted something early week but got rather distracted by Chrissy.

It's out there somewhere so search for dickcockperchjsckwa@nkertraitorkoont and you should find it

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 20:12 - Aug 21 with 445 viewsCatullus

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 19:48 - Aug 21 by Darran

Yeah but most aren't writing a column in our local paper saying they don't want Swansea to win.

Love you Cat. x

I feel the love Dar! Maybe you should have said he, instead of your though

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 20:13 - Aug 21 with 441 viewsDarran

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 20:10 - Aug 21 by Oldjack

nowt wrong with that , when you consider he played for them ,and when he writes good stuff about the swans which he frequently, does not a peep out of you, plus he hates our little cousins

So you agree he's not all Swansea then?

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 20:13 - Aug 21 with 440 viewswaynekerr55

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 20:11 - Aug 21 by perchrockjack

Didn't go today but posted something early week but got rather distracted by Chrissy.

It's out there somewhere so search for dickcockperchjsckwa@nkertraitorkoont and you should find it

That's probably a brand of cocktail in there

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 20:14 - Aug 21 with 438 viewsraynor94

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 20:10 - Aug 21 by Oldjack

Sorry al, got to agree with Darran, great player, hoping for a draw means he doesn't want us to win, sad

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 20:15 - Aug 21 with 431 viewsperchrockjack

A poisoned chalice wayne

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 20:17 - Aug 21 with 426 viewslifelong

His brother wasn't a bad player, centre half, played against him quite a few times.
That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 20:18 - Aug 21 with 422 viewsOldjack

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 20:13 - Aug 21 by Darran

So you agree he's not all Swansea then?

And ? we all knew he's 80% jack
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 20:20]

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 20:18 - Aug 21 with 422 viewsNeath_Jack

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 20:14 - Aug 21 by raynor94

Sorry al, got to agree with Darran, great player, hoping for a draw means he doesn't want us to win, sad

Alternatively, he doesn't want us to lose. Stupid f*cking argument either way.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 20:19 - Aug 21 with 419 viewsCatullus

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 20:14 - Aug 21 by raynor94

He said as much, he hopes for a draw but thinks we'll win. He doesn't want Burnley to win either!
To put it another way, he doesn't want either of us to lose.

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 20:19 - Aug 21 with 419 viewsexiledclaseboy

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 20:18 - Aug 21 by Neath_Jack

Alternatively, he doesn't want us to lose. Stupid f*cking argument either way.

Stupid f*cking thread really.

Poll: Tory leader

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 20:22 - Aug 21 with 407 viewsOldjack

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 20:19 - Aug 21 by exiledclaseboy

Stupid f*cking thread really.

correct

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024