Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More Questions than Answers 23:54 - Aug 26 with 7366 views_

3 games played
Won 3 Drawn 0 Lost 0 For 4 Against 1

Pretty impressive stats, pretty impressive start.

But why doesn't it feel as good as it should?!

I don't want to start a negative thread here because the season is well and truly up and running and we've got a massive chance next Saturday of already stabbing through a big marker in the ground to be in this division next season - the main objective!!

Lots of positives tonight also; youngsters did themselves proud, Carroll looked classy, full backs solid and comfortable on the ball keeping possession, Jazz' best game in a Swans shirt in my opinion and a very classy acquisition in Fede MkII. Gomis also looks a solid buy and in fairness for a big lump has a real good touch and just seems to have that ability to drag the ball away from defenders and keep hold of the ball. In some ways it's a pity Bony is here at the same time as this boy would be our first and only starter - but that's one of those "nice" problems isn't it. Well I hope so.

I'm also happy with our wide men. Routs and Dyer are dyed in the wool Jacks by now and we know exactly what we're going to get; ok they won't always get everything right, but that's just the way it is, typically with a Swans player, but they're absolutely too class for us. Montero has come in and looks a live wire; he does seem to be the type of player that will do as much right as he will get wrong but when you think about our out and out chances tonight he was behind a big percentage of them.

I am a little worried however about the amount of zip and chances we create now. That to me, at this moment in time, is the clear difference between a Laudrup team and a Monk team. We need to create more "zip" in the middle of the park and get the ball in and around the box quicker feeding both our wingers a lot more than we are at the moment.

I am a little concerned with our middle of the park. I really don't want to see any more of Shelvey's Hollywood passes, at least not on such regularity. He needs to mix up his game a lot more and look for more zip, more one-twos and get a lot more energy about us in centre midfield. Ki can be fairly static too and to a lesser degree so is Siggy. I really thought Siggy would look a different class tonight for half hour but he just didn't.

I will look back at the best one half performance I've ever seen from the Swans and that was the absolute demolition of West Brom at home two seasons ago. We could do with having a little look at the style of play and tactics used in that game and look to employ that again, especially at home. We need more pace in the middle, we need more energy and as I keep saying "zip", something's not right with us in this department and if we don't get it right it could have a knock on effect for the next few months.

Onwards and Upwards.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

More Questions than Answers on 15:22 - Aug 27 with 792 viewsApeShit

More Questions than Answers on 15:20 - Aug 27 by Neath_Jack

Give over ffs. You ruin nearly every thread that T2C is in. If anyone deserves to be banned it's you, with your incessant nonsense. Take it to PM and save everyone the bother, or here's a thought, try discussing what he has actually written.

More Questions than Answers on 15:24 - Aug 27 with 778 viewsNeath_Jack

Anyway........I believe that we haven't hit our straps yet, nowhere near, but we're still getting the desired results, so my head is telling me, look out when we do get into gear. Ki/Shelvey isn't going to work in midfield long term as they're both trying to muck in and do a little bit of what Leon does, and not what they both do best. Either give one of them that job to do, or put someone else in there for now.

Something i noticed about Siggy on Saturday was how hard he works for the team, he just didn't stop running, i never noticed that about him the last time he was here.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

More Questions than Answers on 15:27 - Aug 27 with 773 viewsDarran

More Questions than Answers on 15:24 - Aug 27 by Neath_Jack

Anyway........I believe that we haven't hit our straps yet, nowhere near, but we're still getting the desired results, so my head is telling me, look out when we do get into gear. Ki/Shelvey isn't going to work in midfield long term as they're both trying to muck in and do a little bit of what Leon does, and not what they both do best. Either give one of them that job to do, or put someone else in there for now.

Something i noticed about Siggy on Saturday was how hard he works for the team, he just didn't stop running, i never noticed that about him the last time he was here.

Yes I agree that T2C is talking shit too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

More Questions than Answers on 15:33 - Aug 27 with 759 viewsNeath_Jack

More Questions than Answers on 15:27 - Aug 27 by Darran

Yes I agree that T2C is talking shit too.

And you're just as bad if not worse. Why do you do it? Seriously, why bother? If you're not intelligent enough to debate his points with him, f*ck off out of the thread.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

More Questions than Answers on 15:37 - Aug 27 with 757 viewsDarran

More Questions than Answers on 15:33 - Aug 27 by Neath_Jack

And you're just as bad if not worse. Why do you do it? Seriously, why bother? If you're not intelligent enough to debate his points with him, f*ck off out of the thread.

Aye you never do that do you? You know you never join a thread just to have a go at a poster do you?

Oh hang on that's what 90% of your posts are.

More Questions than Answers on 15:40 - Aug 27 with 731 viewsNeath_Jack

More Questions than Answers on 15:37 - Aug 27 by Darran

Aye you never do that do you? You know you never join a thread just to have a go at a poster do you?

Oh hang on that's what 90% of your posts are.

The difference with me is, i haven't got an internet hard-on for any particular poster, not like you and the other dimwit. You don't like it because i call bullshit on loads of your posts and threads. I speak more football on here than you ever have.

More Questions than Answers on 15:52 - Aug 27 with 699 viewsDarran

More Questions than Answers on 15:40 - Aug 27 by Neath_Jack

The difference with me is, i haven't got an internet hard-on for any particular poster, not like you and the other dimwit. You don't like it because i call bullshit on loads of your posts and threads. I speak more football on here than you ever have.

You need to go back and read T2Cs posts from the last few week I rarely reply to him because I think he's a f-ckwit that knows f-ck all about football.

Let's be honest we made 10 changes last night,meaning our reserves beat a Championship side and he's on here moaning.
Wait untill we do what every club does and lose a game.

More Questions than Answers on 15:55 - Aug 27 with 688 viewsDarran

Oh and by the way if someone had told most people what our performances and results would have been in our first three games everyone would have ripped someone's hand off for it.

Except that f*ckwit from Aberdare of course.

Talk football my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

More Questions than Answers on 16:03 - Aug 27 with 660 viewsperchrockjack

Bile dripping down eh.
Unbelievable.
Replying to his tedious childish drivel threads simply feeds his ego. REALLY ,ITS THERE FOR ALL TO SEE.

Neathie, we aint exactly chums but I wouldnt think we d sink to his level.
OK ,THE THREAD... then.

WE re doing fine, have assembled a terrific squad and have a board and manager to be proud about.
I m more concerned as what what MONK thinks about things.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

More Questions than Answers on 16:14 - Aug 27 with 630 viewsDavillin

More Questions than Answers on 02:55 - Aug 27 by phact0rri

apparently someone still uses a gopher to navigate the internet. Archie or something

Nope. It might surprise someone, but my computer came with a built-in [and regularly and automatically updated] dictionary. One click and I'm in.

That's Apple for you!
[Post edited 27 Aug 2014 16:17]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

More Questions than Answers on 16:53 - Aug 27 with 567 views_

More Questions than Answers on 16:14 - Aug 27 by Davillin

Nope. It might surprise someone, but my computer came with a built-in [and regularly and automatically updated] dictionary. One click and I'm in.

That's Apple for you!
[Post edited 27 Aug 2014 16:17]

Yankee Doodle Stroodle the Latin speaking FATSO!
Darran Teabag Tramp and his stinking nits
Dickcocksockcockcoppercock internet weirdo who dresses up in womens knickers.

You three.... oh you three.... How come we're so lucky to get THREE absolute BEAUTS on the same site. Channel 5 would die for this. Late night HBO maybe?

You're like a facked up internet version of A League of Gentlemen.

It's a pleasure you're over there on the other side and I wake up daily just glad not to be you, know you or with hope, ever meet you.

Dickcock you need to lower the mg's on your meds mate and i'm being serious here.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

More Questions than Answers on 17:16 - Aug 27 with 531 viewsDrizzy

More Questions than Answers on 13:34 - Aug 27 by _

Take your time with it.... it will sink in, i promise you....

(BUt this is a Swans forum, anyway cn ut!!)

Chrissy your intentions are good, mate. I appreciate you're trying to talk about football and I understand you're a product of the Rhonda Cynon Taff school system so I'll give you pass. Honestly though you're just talking sh*t and posting sh*t diagrams to go along with it. You've just typed reams and reams of generic nonsense.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

More Questions than Answers on 17:48 - Aug 27 with 482 viewsperchrockjack

Well Chrissy I ll be serious. Years ago we went all pm and then we called a truce which is now over.

Sadder things have happened and are happening.

Seriously ,you re bringing shame to yourself and whoever loves you.

You ain't funny, you ve been outed as one with whom normal discourse is impossible.

It's not an act either, you really are this toxic so do the right thing and leave us alone .its not the best.

One day, you ll grow up, maybe have a son of your own of whom you would be proud . You wouldn't want him to see you this way.

No more

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

More Questions than Answers on 17:50 - Aug 27 with 480 views_

More Questions than Answers on 17:16 - Aug 27 by Drizzy

Chrissy your intentions are good, mate. I appreciate you're trying to talk about football and I understand you're a product of the Rhonda Cynon Taff school system so I'll give you pass. Honestly though you're just talking sh*t and posting sh*t diagrams to go along with it. You've just typed reams and reams of generic nonsense.

I'm up against it now... the newport dribble's chipping in.

How come I've got every sadc*nt on PS following me around.

Form an orderly queue - One flew over the facking cuckoo clock too many.

Lets fight.

More Questions than Answers on 17:54 - Aug 27 with 470 views_

More Questions than Answers on 17:48 - Aug 27 by perchrockjack

Well Chrissy I ll be serious. Years ago we went all pm and then we called a truce which is now over.

Sadder things have happened and are happening.

Seriously ,you re bringing shame to yourself and whoever loves you.

You ain't funny, you ve been outed as one with whom normal discourse is impossible.

It's not an act either, you really are this toxic so do the right thing and leave us alone .its not the best.

One day, you ll grow up, maybe have a son of your own of whom you would be proud . You wouldn't want him to see you this way.

No more

May I ask you who's invited you on here?

As far as I remember I started (what I ridiculously now realise was a load of generic reamage) a thread on last nights game.

I honestly don't remember mentioning a facked up Queen in Tranmere dosed up to the hilt on whatever it is you're on, or Teabag, or the facking Septic for that matter.

Funny though, along with the Newport pussy Dribble you're all over here like a rash.

Remove your posts and this thread just may have been, well, ok, generically reamed ok...

Dickcock.... really... you're not well. Go and get yourself better.

Call Saul.

More Questions than Answers on 18:00 - Aug 27 with 454 viewsskippyjack

More Questions than Answers on 17:50 - Aug 27 by _

I'm up against it now... the newport dribble's chipping in.

How come I've got every sadc*nt on PS following me around.

Form an orderly queue - One flew over the facking cuckoo clock too many.

Lets fight.

I thought this was a decent OP... people are being a bit harsh on you on this one..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

More Questions than Answers on 18:01 - Aug 27 with 452 viewsDarran

More Questions than Answers on 18:02 - Aug 27 with 447 views_

More Questions than Answers on 18:00 - Aug 27 by skippyjack

I thought this was a decent OP... people are being a bit harsh on you on this one..

Thank you mate... you had a pop but you kept it to football and made some valid counter arguments.

More Questions than Answers on 18:03 - Aug 27 with 443 views_

More Questions than Answers on 18:01 - Aug 27 by Darran

How do you do it??????

Facking hilarious Teabag Tramp Tits...

Ohhhh hahahahahaa

(legend) prick!!

More Questions than Answers on 18:04 - Aug 27 with 441 viewsOldjack

More Questions than Answers on 02:48 - Aug 27 by Highjack

We made ten changes, few debuts, numerous players first starts for the club and we comfortably eased past a Championship outfit who were going hell for leather. Don't see the problem myself.

when i saw all those changes ,i thought christ on a bike we're going out ,but fair do's we were really good .it's nice to see we have real strength in depth now

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

More Questions than Answers on 18:05 - Aug 27 with 434 viewsDarran

More Questions than Answers on 18:04 - Aug 27 by Oldjack

when i saw all those changes ,i thought christ on a bike we're going out ,but fair do's we were really good .it's nice to see we have real strength in depth now

Our reserves beat a Championship side Alan.

More Questions than Answers on 18:09 - Aug 27 with 421 views_

More Questions than Answers on 18:05 - Aug 27 by Darran

Cracking analysis Trampman... Are you a grey and scruffier nit ridden Robbie Savage?

More Questions than Answers on 18:09 - Aug 27 with 421 viewsOldjack

More Questions than Answers on 18:05 - Aug 27 by Darran

not an easy task

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

More Questions than Answers on 18:11 - Aug 27 with 412 viewsDarran

More Questions than Answers on 18:09 - Aug 27 by Oldjack

not an easy task

Exactly but some ain't happy.

More Questions than Answers on 18:13 - Aug 27 with 406 viewsskippyjack

More Questions than Answers on 18:02 - Aug 27 by _

Thank you mate... you had a pop but you kept it to football and made some valid counter arguments.

I just think you haven't given the team a chance yet.. if we were 10 games in etc.. we saw how poor we were against Villarreal.. we've improved game by game since then.. The Man United game was a bit weird.. we comfortably beat Man United at OT without playing well.. a odd odd game.. Burnley 1st half we played well.. we're playing well as in battling and attitude.. give us 8 more games to see what we're about.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024