Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you have a headache after tonight's match? 03:23 - Aug 27 with 3980 viewsHighjack

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 16:07 - Aug 27 with 940 viewssa3swan

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 14:24 - Aug 27 by Flashberryjack

It isn't good enough if you can't see it.
Serious question...whereabouts do you sit in the Liberty?

Flash, I had a reply from the club ( I also sit in row A ). They are looking into dimming the ads or making them static. No mention of removing the new hoarding, which in my opinion is the only solution acceptable to us front-rowers.
Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 16:11 - Aug 27 with 935 viewsperchrockjack

but its negative innt

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 18:07 - Aug 27 with 886 views_

I also thought the floodlights so low were a problem.

They were shining directly in my eyes and bright as fack. Also, the floodlights next to the screens were so dazzling they affect the viewing of aforementioned screens.

I'm not sure the stadium set up is that conducive to proper H&S rules.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 18:11 - Aug 27 with 882 viewsBaker

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 18:07 - Aug 27 by _

They were shining directly in my eyes and bright as fack. Also, the floodlights next to the screens were so dazzling they affect the viewing of aforementioned screens.

Dear god.

I alluded to this earlier...who do you blame when the sun is shining in your eyes?

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 18:13 - Aug 27 with 875 viewsDarran

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 18:11 - Aug 27 by Baker

Dear god.

I alluded to this earlier...who do you blame when the sun is shining in your eyes?

They don't have sun in Aberdare it's one black cloud.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 18:16 - Aug 27 with 869 viewsNicetoMichu

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 18:07 - Aug 27 by _

I'm not too light sensitive but for a change we were sat at the back of the lower tier and my husband ended up putting his cap(for the sunshine normally) on becasue he was getting dazzled and headachy!!
Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 18:19 - Aug 27 with 864 viewsBaker

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 18:16 - Aug 27 by NicetoMichu

I'm not too light sensitive but for a change we were sat at the back of the lower tier and my husband ended up putting his cap(for the sunshine normally) on becasue he was getting dazzled and headachy!!

Are you married to Timmy Mallett?

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 18:27 - Aug 27 with 859 viewsFlashberryjack

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 16:07 - Aug 27 by sa3swan

Flash, I had a reply from the club ( I also sit in row A ). They are looking into dimming the ads or making them static. No mention of removing the new hoarding, which in my opinion is the only solution acceptable to us front-rowers.

Cheers mate.....but I wouldn't hold my breath, while I do understand that the club need to maximise as much income from advertisement as possible. I really do feel that in this case it's money first, fans enjoyment comes a very poor second.
I honestly feel the powers that be don't give a toss about the fans anymore, especially if there is a fast buck to be made.

The only way that anything may change, regarding the led advertising boards, is if we all shout loud enough, but unfortunately there are many (because this does not affect them) that are just like the upper echelons of power, they couldn't give a toss either.

Or that the companies that are spending money on these advertisements, eventually realise that their adverts, in this particular way are having the opposite effect to what they were intended , which is to increase and generate business, there are already a few companies that have lost any of my business that may have come their way.

BTW Any mention of the obstruction the boards cause, because last season I could see the whole pitch whilst sitting,, now I can only see all of the pitch if I'm standing, so either the boarding is higher, which I think is the case, or they have been move closer to the pitch.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 18:40 - Aug 27 with 840 views_

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 18:11 - Aug 27 by Baker

Dear god.

Well there's not a lot anyone can do about the elements is there... but having a Naziesque super-torch staring at you for 90 mins is a different matter.

I'm sure this will get raised quite a bit at future night games.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 18:44 - Aug 27 with 837 viewsraynor94

Fair play if there was a champions league for fans grizzling, we'd win it every year, the floodlights are the bright now

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 18:58 - Aug 27 with 823 viewsTheArtChappy

I felt a bit ill during and after the game can't say for certain it was them that caused as it could have been a coincidence.

The Art Chappy A.K.A Chris Chapman
Poll: should 3pm kick offs be allowed to be brocasted live

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 19:37 - Aug 27 with 794 viewsSwansNZ

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 13:19 - Aug 27 by Darran

Probably because it gets dark in the night.

Good answer to a stupid question

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 13:53 - Aug 28 with 736 viewssa3swan

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 18:27 - Aug 27 by Flashberryjack

Cheers mate.....but I wouldn't hold my breath, while I do understand that the club need to maximise as much income from advertisement as possible. I really do feel that in this case it's money first, fans enjoyment comes a very poor second.
I honestly feel the powers that be don't give a toss about the fans anymore, especially if there is a fast buck to be made.

The only way that anything may change, regarding the led advertising boards, is if we all shout loud enough, but unfortunately there are many (because this does not affect them) that are just like the upper echelons of power, they couldn't give a toss either.

Or that the companies that are spending money on these advertisements, eventually realise that their adverts, in this particular way are having the opposite effect to what they were intended , which is to increase and generate business, there are already a few companies that have lost any of my business that may have come their way.

BTW Any mention of the obstruction the boards cause, because last season I could see the whole pitch whilst sitting,, now I can only see all of the pitch if I'm standing, so either the boarding is higher, which I think is the case, or they have been move closer to the pitch.

They didn't mention the obscured view, which is actually my major concern. My 2 boys now can't see the goal mouth unless they stand and annoy those behind them. And I can just see the goal line, certainly
can't see a ball crossing the line and into the back of the net.
Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 14:42 - Aug 28 with 716 viewsFlashberryjack

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 13:53 - Aug 28 by sa3swan

They didn't mention the obscured view, which is actually my major concern. My 2 boys now can't see the goal mouth unless they stand and annoy those behind them. And I can just see the goal line, certainly
can't see a ball crossing the line and into the back of the net.

If you can see the the touch line sitting down, you must be taller than me, because I can't, and I'm just over 6ft tall.
If these boards are not lowered, then all row A tickets should be regarded as restricted view seats.
The whole thing is a bloody fiasco .

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 15:19 - Aug 28 with 698 viewssa3swan

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 14:42 - Aug 28 by Flashberryjack

If you can see the the touch line sitting down, you must be taller than me, because I can't, and I'm just over 6ft tall.
If these boards are not lowered, then all row A tickets should be regarded as restricted view seats.

Yes I am taller than you and I can just see it. Just. It's crazy. Lots of children in those front rows can't see the game infront of them (they were sold as the cheap kids season ticket seats ).

I've made these points directly to the club (politely) and suggest everyone else does the same.
Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 16:57 - Aug 28 with 629 viewsMusical_Swan

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 14:42 - Aug 28 by Flashberryjack

As I stated earlier, I was in row D, and personally wasn't affected by the advertising boards at all. However I did feel sorry for those in Row A. How the club could justify restricting the views of the paying fans, (many who have been sitting there for years,) is beyond me. Slightly disappointed by this.

The floodlights were ridiculous though. Although surely this could be rectified with just slightly re-positioning them?

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 17:30 - Aug 28 with 616 viewsNicetoMichu

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 18:19 - Aug 27 by Baker

Are you married to Timmy Mallett?

No I'm married to a Sheffield boy! They breed them soft up there
Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 18:25 - Aug 28 with 603 viewsHighjack

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 17:30 - Aug 28 by NicetoMichu

No I'm married to a Sheffield boy! They breed them soft up there

You can get tablets that fix that these days.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024