Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ki 12:18 - Aug 28 with 9285 viewsBig_Phil

Signs new 4 year deal - fantastic news
http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/ki-new-contract-1879703.aspx

This post has been edited by an administrator
Ki on 20:52 - Aug 28 with 1913 viewsJokeren1943

I have to disagree with someone. I do not think he is ideal for Swansea.

He will end on the bench as he did in Sunderland and the last time he was here.
Ki on 21:03 - Aug 28 with 1890 viewswaynekerr55

Ki on 17:24 - Aug 28 by Dr_Winston

A four year contract after one goal in two seasons. He must have the best agent in the world.

As much as I appreciate your first thoughts on hearing this news being of me Newps, I can't decide if this much attention is worrying or flattering.

No, the best agent in the world award goes to the hapless Israeli - Itay Schecter's representative. At least Ki looks like a footballer. Yes he is a little powder puff but at least he understands that when you have 3 defenders running at you with 2 minutes to go, you either pass it to a team mate or turn away from them and run it into the corner.

As you all can tell I still haven't got over the fact that the useless c*nt set foot inside our club. If he was signed for footballing reasons then I am a jedi knight

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Ki on 21:21 - Aug 28 with 1849 viewsskippyjack

Ki on 20:50 - Aug 28 by Drizzy

As predictable as night following day is old Boogie Woogie. Never has there been someone so invested in their own sh*te.

C_jack's also kindly responded with his usual negative bile.

Thanks for playing, boys.

Dr.W always seems to go along the outskirts...probing and prodding his posts.. talks a good deal.. but is on the fence.. never really stamps down his opinion on something.. except his vendetta against Trundle (which is barking).

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Ki on 21:28 - Aug 28 with 1843 viewsDrizzy

Ki on 21:21 - Aug 28 by skippyjack

Dr.W always seems to go along the outskirts...probing and prodding his posts.. talks a good deal.. but is on the fence.. never really stamps down his opinion on something.. except his vendetta against Trundle (which is barking).

Spot on. Says a lot without saying anything at all. The bloke is barmy and would throw praise at a player like Benjamin Stambouli, who he's never watched, yet criticise Leon at every opportunity.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Ki on 21:31 - Aug 28 with 1836 viewsDr_Winston

Ki on 21:28 - Aug 28 by Drizzy

Spot on. Says a lot without saying anything at all. The bloke is barmy and would throw praise at a player like Benjamin Stambouli, who he's never watched, yet criticise Leon at every opportunity.

Thoroughly enjoying the irony of being called barmy by some bloke who I've never met yet who feels compelled to respond to almost my every post on Planetswans.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ki on 21:33 - Aug 28 with 1832 viewsDrizzy

Ki on 21:31 - Aug 28 by Dr_Winston

Thoroughly enjoying the irony of being called barmy by some bloke who I've never met yet who feels compelled to respond to almost my every post on Planetswans.

I'm replying to your posts on a discussion board you massive blart.

How far ew reckon Chico is from a Spain call-up, mush?

Ki on 21:35 - Aug 28 with 1825 viewsDr_Winston

Ki on 21:33 - Aug 28 by Drizzy

I'm replying to your posts on a discussion board you massive blart.

How far ew reckon Chico is from a Spain call-up, mush?

Yes you are. Almost every single post.

Some would call that a bit weird.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ki on 21:37 - Aug 28 with 1813 viewsDr_Winston

I'm kinda curious about what drives you Newps. As far as I can recall I've only ever treated you with almost total indifference, with occasional amused contempt.

Not sure why you seem to obsess about me so much.

Login to get fewer ads

Ki on 21:51 - Aug 28 with 1788 viewsDrizzy

Ki on 21:35 - Aug 28 by Dr_Winston

Yes you are. Almost every single post.

Some would call that a bit weird.

I reply to a lot posts, usually when said poster is talking sh*te. You happen to talk a lot of sh*te.

Not that difficult to grasp, Jobs. Also you didn't answer my question.

Ki on 21:56 - Aug 28 with 1776 viewsDr_Winston

Ki on 21:51 - Aug 28 by Drizzy

I reply to a lot posts, usually when said poster is talking sh*te. You happen to talk a lot of sh*te.

Not that difficult to grasp, Jobs. Also you didn't answer my question.

You seem to be getting a bit terse now Newps. Are you OK?

And in answer to your question, probably quite far now.

Ki on 21:56 - Aug 28 with 1774 viewsSpratty

Ki on 20:29 - Aug 28 by londonlisa2001

You're all barking :-)

The only ones protected by a 4 year contract for Ki are us - his value if transferred goes up enormously. Alright, his weekly pay has also probably gone up, but the amount that he brings in in commercial income from Asia must be phenomenal - he probably more than pays for himself let alone his position in the team.

Woof woof

The only ones?

I would think KSY is also protected by a 4 year contract. If he goes downhill again he has a guaranteed income and as you astutely point out likely at a higher wage. In such a situation his appearances would be limited (unless he has another min games clause) as would be the interest from Asia in a player that is not playing.

Of course he could go from strength to strength and make us a bomb before returning as the next manager of Swansea City which would also pump up the Asian interest.

Hopefully a strong element of the deal will be appearance related.
Ki on 22:05 - Aug 28 with 1761 viewsDrizzy

Ki on 21:56 - Aug 28 by Dr_Winston

You seem to be getting a bit terse now Newps. Are you OK?

And in answer to your question, probably quite far now.

I'm fine, O'Boogs. You sure you're alright, mate? Having a bit of a 'mare tonight it seems with that other thread.

Shame that. He was inches from the team just a couple of seasons ago...

Ki on 22:09 - Aug 28 with 1756 viewsDr_Winston

Ki on 22:05 - Aug 28 by Drizzy

I'm fine, O'Boogs. You sure you're alright, mate? Having a bit of a 'mare tonight it seems with that other thread.

Shame that. He was inches from the team just a couple of seasons ago...

The only negative respondent in that thread was you. Strange that.

Yes he was Newps. Still, time moves on.

Ki on 22:18 - Aug 28 with 1739 viewslondonlisa2001

Ki on 21:56 - Aug 28 by Spratty

Woof woof

The only ones?

I would think KSY is also protected by a 4 year contract. If he goes downhill again he has a guaranteed income and as you astutely point out likely at a higher wage. In such a situation his appearances would be limited (unless he has another min games clause) as would be the interest from Asia in a player that is not playing.

Of course he could go from strength to strength and make us a bomb before returning as the next manager of Swansea City which would also pump up the Asian interest.

Hopefully a strong element of the deal will be appearance related.

Well yes - because Ki would have otherwise had a four year contract at Villa or Sunderland so it doesn't protect him does it any more than another option.
And I very much doubt that he could walk into a manager's job in the Premier League. He'd probably have to start out somewhere sh*t like, I don't know, Qatar?
Ki on 22:30 - Aug 28 with 1708 viewsSpratty

Ki on 22:18 - Aug 28 by londonlisa2001

Well yes - because Ki would have otherwise had a four year contract at Villa or Sunderland so it doesn't protect him does it any more than another option.
And I very much doubt that he could walk into a manager's job in the Premier League. He'd probably have to start out somewhere sh*t like, I don't know, Qatar?

I doubt Ki would sign a contract extension that was not beneficial to him above what he could gain elsewhere. Although Canas did that when he came to us.

As far as management experience, apparently not required - don't even need to be qualified now a days don't you know
Ki on 22:39 - Aug 28 with 1500 viewslondonlisa2001

Ki on 22:30 - Aug 28 by Spratty

I doubt Ki would sign a contract extension that was not beneficial to him above what he could gain elsewhere. Although Canas did that when he came to us.

As far as management experience, apparently not required - don't even need to be qualified now a days don't you know

Ki was apparently offered more money elsewhere than by us.
And I'm not sure management experience is quite all it's cracked up to be - look at Van Gaal for example - can't get much more experienced than him and my isn't he doing well!
And I'm not sure btw that Clough, Shankley, Paisley, ferguson had their badges did they?
What is your problem with Monk and how we've started? Or is it simply that he's not Laudrup?16 matches and 24 points I make it? when did Laudrup do that?
Ki on 22:44 - Aug 28 with 1492 viewsJackFish

Well so far our apparently unqualified manager is doing better than the massively qualified last one, yet some people can't wait to get a dig in at every opportunity:
Ki on 22:46 - Aug 28 with 1486 viewsDarran

Ki on 22:39 - Aug 28 by londonlisa2001

Ki was apparently offered more money elsewhere than by us.
And I'm not sure management experience is quite all it's cracked up to be - look at Van Gaal for example - can't get much more experienced than him and my isn't he doing well!
And I'm not sure btw that Clough, Shankley, Paisley, ferguson had their badges did they?
What is your problem with Monk and how we've started? Or is it simply that he's not Laudrup?16 matches and 24 points I make it? when did Laudrup do that?

It's so sad that he's still going on about it it really is.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ki on 22:49 - Aug 28 with 1480 viewsbuilthjack

Should make loads of dosh from Koreans buying shirts, visiting the liberty etc

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ki on 04:39 - Aug 29 with 1375 viewsDJack

"As far as management experience, apparently not required - don't even need to be qualified now a days don't you know"

Sounds a lot like you. A lot of unqualified statements. Believe me I'm not looking for a bun fight but you can't let a moment go by without some negativity. Smile and enjoy the day.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Ki on 04:52 - Aug 29 with 1373 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Ki on 22:46 - Aug 28 by Darran

It's so sad that he's still going on about it it really is.

I was a huge Monk doubter and I'm still not convinced but I am happy to admit since the end of last season up until now he is doing okay.

There are still concerns of course such as the 2nd half capitulation against Burnley but I'm confident he'll learn how to not let that happen again so easily.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Ki on 06:51 - Aug 29 with 1351 viewsDJack

Ki on 04:52 - Aug 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I was a huge Monk doubter and I'm still not convinced but I am happy to admit since the end of last season up until now he is doing okay.

There are still concerns of course such as the 2nd half capitulation against Burnley but I'm confident he'll learn how to not let that happen again so easily.

Dwight, was it really a capitulation. Think of our lack of a "proper" DM and their change of tac. Admittedly, i am not a fan of a Ki and Shelvey midfield but how much time have they spent together?!

It's easy to criticise and I'm afraid that too often you take the easy path. That said your post is more upbeat than a lot of your most recent posts.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Ki on 07:09 - Aug 29 with 1340 viewssandmartinbridge

Ki on 20:52 - Aug 28 by Jokeren1943

I have to disagree with someone. I do not think he is ideal for Swansea.

He will end on the bench as he did in Sunderland and the last time he was here.

He played 27 leagues game and 6 CL matches for the black cat before he was out of reason in April.

That's far from end on the bench.
Ki on 07:42 - Aug 29 with 1324 viewsPhil_S

The news yesterday that Ki Sung-Yeung signed a new four year contract at the Swans was music to the ears of many and like another new signing for the Swans this summer after he appeared to be on his way out of the club just twelve months ago.

Full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/35970/ki-is-like-another-
Ki on 09:48 - Aug 29 with 1269 viewswaynekerr55

On a serious note here, whilst I was ambivalent at the start appointing an unqualified manager why are you not backing him now?

You talk about being qualified yet look at that total a**hole he employed as "conditioning" coach. That tw*t was the reason why we had so many soft tissue injuries last year.

I'm sorry, but whilst this is only an opinion - to quote Brendan "once is random, twice is a coincidence and three or more times is a pattern". How many times has saint Michael left clubs under a cloud? And why has he gone to Qatar? Why could he not maintain the levels shown up to the COC win?

As T2C says (royalties on the way) "more questions than answers"

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024