Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal 18:12 - Aug 29 with 4903 viewsApeShit

[Post edited 29 Aug 2014 18:15]
Swans signGiancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:14 - Aug 29 with 2796 viewsmax936

old news Math, get with the programme mun

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:16 - Aug 29 with 2774 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Underwhelming
Swans signGiancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:18 - Aug 29 with 2731 viewsApeShit

Swans signGiancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:14 - Aug 29 by max936

old news Math, get with the programme mun

Lol I must of missed it. been in the bath!
Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:18 - Aug 29 with 2719 viewslondonlisa2001

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:16 - Aug 29 by TenkosBlondeWig

Underwhelming

??

You honestly feel it is underwhelming for our 21s to sign a new player on a free from Spurs who is regarded as a big talent? It's not a signing for the 1st team is it.
Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:20 - Aug 29 with 2686 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:18 - Aug 29 by londonlisa2001

??

You honestly feel it is underwhelming for our 21s to sign a new player on a free from Spurs who is regarded as a big talent? It's not a signing for the 1st team is it.

I thought we were concentrating on strengthening the first team, hence underwhelming

HE was regarded as a talent 3 years ago but was released

Didn't Monk and HJ say they wanted players to step into the first team ???
Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:21 - Aug 29 with 2672 viewsApeShit

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:18 - Aug 29 by londonlisa2001

??

He was released from Spurs so free agent.
Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:22 - Aug 29 with 2643 viewsPrivate_Partz

??

I think the worry is that he is part of the '2 or 3' players that Monk wants to sign and this is now the end of the activity. I hope it is not and there is more experience to come in but they ain't half cutting it fine.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:25 - Aug 29 with 2614 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:22 - Aug 29 by Private_Partz

I think the worry is that he is part of the '2 or 3' players that Monk wants to sign and this is now the end of the activity. I hope it is not and there is more experience to come in but they ain't half cutting it fine.

I agree

Its all well and good filling the development squad with players on short term contracts and small wages but it has not strengthened out first team squad
Login to get fewer ads

Swans signGiancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:28 - Aug 29 with 2572 viewsmax936

Swans signGiancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:18 - Aug 29 by ApeShit

Lol I must of missed it. been in the bath!

Birthday is it

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:29 - Aug 29 with 2546 viewslondonlisa2001

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:25 - Aug 29 by TenkosBlondeWig

I agree

Its all well and good filling the development squad with players on short term contracts and small wages but it has not strengthened out first team squad

of course he isn't signing for the 1st team. The signings for the 1st team are separate from the signings for the development squad. We're seemingly doing both in tandem which should help our 1st team in years to come.
Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:29 - Aug 29 with 2542 viewsSwan91

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:25 - Aug 29 by TenkosBlondeWig

I agree

Why can't we do both at the same time? Monk has said the 2 positions he's looking for (RW and LB) so we are probably in talks with players and getting youth at the same time.
Swans signGiancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:30 - Aug 29 with 2521 viewsApeShit

Swans signGiancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:28 - Aug 29 by max936

Birthday is it

Nah, I just don't want to end up like Alan.
Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:34 - Aug 29 with 2463 viewsPrivate_Partz

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:29 - Aug 29 by Swan91

Why can't we do both at the same time? Monk has said the 2 positions he's looking for (RW and LB) so we are probably in talks with players and getting youth at the same time.

I think we must do both at the same time. I agree with boosting the U21s. We need to as results are poor in a vey poor competition.
I just feel we need two more for the first team and the door is about to slam shut. It could cause problems if we have another season of injuries and we fail to address this IMO.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:38 - Aug 29 with 2393 viewsStarsky

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:29 - Aug 29 by Swan91

Nah, it suits some just to think the worst.
Negative pluckers.

Underwhelmed??? What did you say the day we signed the likes of Rangel, Bodde etc?

It's just the internet, init.

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:49 - Aug 29 with 2278 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:29 - Aug 29 by londonlisa2001

of course he isn't signing for the 1st team. The signings for the 1st team are separate from the signings for the development squad. We're seemingly doing both in tandem which should help our 1st team in years to come.

OK, I agree with you on that, so we should expect 2 more first teamers before deadline day

I would be happy then as we are a little light in first team depth
Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:51 - Aug 29 with 2262 viewsbluenile

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:38 - Aug 29 by Starsky

Negative pluckers.

Underwhelmed??? What did you say the day we signed the likes of Rangel, Bodde etc?

They probably said the same but never admitted it...................I think the tactics are first rate, there's obviously not enough local talent (notice I said 'enough' and not 'none')........building for the future while taking care of the present. Been a brilliant transfer window whatever happens, but I would expect maybe one or two more........we'll see. This site seems to have more than its fair share of bluddy pessimists lately.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:52 - Aug 29 with 2238 viewsMagicDaps

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:20 - Aug 29 by TenkosBlondeWig

I thought we were concentrating on strengthening the first team, hence underwhelming

HE was regarded as a talent 3 years ago but was released

Didn't Monk and HJ say they wanted players to step into the first team ???

How exactly does this affect our chances of bringing in two first team players?

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:53 - Aug 29 with 2227 viewsSwan91

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:38 - Aug 29 by Starsky

Negative pluckers.

Yeah exactly not every transfer is going to be like bony or gomis.

People complain that our youth team isn't good enough and then complain when we bring youth in to improve it. Just can't win.
Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:56 - Aug 29 with 2202 viewsSwan91

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:49 - Aug 29 by TenkosBlondeWig

OK, I agree with you on that, so we should expect 2 more first teamers before deadline day

I think we will buy 1 more player and then loan another one. I don't think we are that light but I do agree that we should bring 2 more players in.
Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:56 - Aug 29 with 2195 viewslondonlisa2001

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:49 - Aug 29 by TenkosBlondeWig

well I certainly hope we're bringing in the 2 that Monk said we were.

What's a little bizarre is that there is no rumour (possibly Sinclair I guess), although there wasn't any rumour with Carroll either.
Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:59 - Aug 29 with 2167 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:53 - Aug 29 by Swan91

Yeah exactly not every transfer is going to be like bony or gomis.

People complain that our youth team isn't good enough and then complain when we bring youth in to improve it. Just can't win.

No complaints for me about strengthening the youth team as long as the first team has strength in depth with players who can step in without any problem. i.e. first teamers
Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 19:01 - Aug 29 with 2137 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:56 - Aug 29 by londonlisa2001

What's a little bizarre is that there is no rumour (possibly Sinclair I guess), although there wasn't any rumour with Carroll either.

The RB we were after has gone to Sevilla for £3,5m I think and Stambouli looks like he is off to Spurs

Lets hope HJ and GM have got similar replacement targets in mind

A future replacement for Leon is still needed IMO. Lets face it w don't know how long Leon will last or whether he will be the same when he comes back
Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 19:02 - Aug 29 with 2123 viewsthomasJack

why has barrow not been confirmed yet??? saw him in Swansea tshirt today on twitter

Poll: Next signing

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 19:03 - Aug 29 with 2118 viewsPrivate_Partz

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 18:56 - Aug 29 by londonlisa2001

I think the assumption is that this player is going to be one for he future in view of his background. If Monk says that he thinks the player is good enough to go straight into the first team then so be it. I will run with it. Tom looks the biz so who is to say this guy cannot do it either?
I will repeat my original point however that we are really cutting fine if we are planning on two more experienced signings.
If that makes Me a negative effer then no apologies this end ;-)

Swans sign Giancarlo Gallifuoco on one-year deal on 19:05 - Aug 29 with 2096 viewsmax936

Ain't heard anymore on Modou Barrow, has he signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024