Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread 01:23 - Aug 30 with 22179 viewsGroo

verses

Well, I think Rob is the funniest :)

There's also

v

[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 1:26]

Groo does what Groo does best

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 16:54 - Aug 30 with 2179 viewsGroo

Just looked at the Newcastle forum, their cheering Palace scoring lol

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 16:56 - Aug 30 with 2163 viewshooplehead

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 16:52 - Aug 30 by phact0rri

what an effort! Good goings lads. Jeff was looking dynamite on the second half. But JJS... what the hell today?

i'm a bit drunk like but i thought shelvey was absolutely brilliant

a mammoth performance front and back
Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 16:56 - Aug 30 with 2152 viewsmidswan

I thought Carrol looked excellent,straight into the pace of play and intelligent use of the ball, looked like a Swansea player.
Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 16:57 - Aug 30 with 2108 viewsBLAZE

Pleased to see Fulham pick up their first point of the season too
Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 16:59 - Aug 30 with 2062 viewsepaul

BBC reporter, "if you can't control Siggurdson and Dyer you can't control Swansea!"....I'm loving it!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 16:59 - Aug 30 with 2049 viewsperchrockjack

So manure bad performance, albion bad performance.Seems teams seem to play bad against us so might be down to us then. Bastarsdwe are

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 17:00 - Aug 30 with 2042 viewsWxmJax

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 16:38 - Aug 30 by epaul

The only criticism I have is Shelveys two left feet, for today at least with his shooting!

perhaps he feels left out what with all the other starting midfielders having scored. Don't worry JJ, it will come

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 17:00 - Aug 30 with 2034 viewsA_Fans_Dad

For me it has to be Dyer, he just did not stop attacking or defending, he threw himself into everything.
Fab saved us a couple of Goals at least compared to Vorm.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 17:01 - Aug 30 with 2025 viewsSwan91

The team seem to be getting better and better working together! Shelvey and Ki are working better together and the wingers are looking so dangerous. Pretty much a perfect performance overall.... Now all we need is Bony to start scoring and we can do some amazing things this season.

We could possibly be top of the table for the next 2 weeks depending on other results.
Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 17:01 - Aug 30 with 2010 viewsepaul

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 16:48 - Aug 30 by football2301

You prick

read it again numpty, it was a light hearted comment, hardly scathing criticism and not of his overall play. You need to calm down and think before you post
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 17:02]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 17:04 - Aug 30 with 1955 viewsperchrockjack

Dyer is and always has been a pain in the arse

of opponents.

A player you d love to kick the shite out of.

Clever ,cunning and a real diamond

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 17:06 - Aug 30 with 1919 viewsSheffieldjack

The third goal killed WBA off. Dyer was magnificent today. How he isn't in the England squad is beyond me..............
Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 17:07 - Aug 30 with 1898 viewsdickythorpe

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 17:06 - Aug 30 by Sheffieldjack

The third goal killed WBA off. Dyer was magnificent today. How he isn't in the England squad is beyond me..............

Unfashionable club see
Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 17:09 - Aug 30 with 1866 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 17:07 - Aug 30 by dickythorpe

Unfashionable club see

Yup, he plays for some little club at the end of the M4, who just happen to be top of the Prem at the moment.
Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 17:09 - Aug 30 with 1868 viewsWxmJax

Thought that Wilfy's been off the pace so far this season until the start of the second half where a goal would have capped a fine display. The best is yet to come

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 17:13 - Aug 30 with 1811 viewsrossshaw

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 17:09 - Aug 30 by WxmJax

Thought that Wilfy's been off the pace so far this season until the start of the second half where a goal would have capped a fine display. The best is yet to come

I disagree, I think that he's overall play has been great. But he has lack that clinical edge so far, which will come.

Trundle could still do a job..

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 17:18 - Aug 30 with 1732 viewsthomasJack

FFS monk what have you done to this team
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 17:19]

Poll: Next signing

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 17:21 - Aug 30 with 1689 viewssnork44

The commentator here in the States said that Routs and Dyer should be a shoe in for England! Eh yeah , little Nathan and Routs could score 4 goals each per game and assist in a further six goals and that gibbering cretin Woy would still use dross like Ashley Young ! Hodgson has already stated that form is not important and reputation is key, so it's the big five clubs players all the time then !
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 17:32]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 17:27 - Aug 30 with 1607 viewsGroo

Currently Swansea TOP, 3 points clear and Nathan Dyer is the Premier Leagues TOP scorer with 3 goals.

I'm going to wake up soon, but trying to stay asleep.

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 17:32 - Aug 30 with 1572 viewsImAlrightJack

It just keeps getting better!!!! :D :D!!!!

Bring on the next 31 points and then we can just enjoy it! :D
Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 17:33 - Aug 30 with 1555 viewsphact0rri

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 17:13 - Aug 30 by rossshaw

I disagree, I think that he's overall play has been great. But he has lack that clinical edge so far, which will come.

THIS. Bony has been doing loads. Assists defending the wide men at goal to get shots in. He's just missing a few goals. but he's been amazing imho.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 17:35 - Aug 30 with 1541 viewsDr_Winston

Could easily have been five or six. WBA were woeful but we were very good.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 17:40 - Aug 30 with 1488 viewsBLAZE

I actually think Bony's overall play the last few games has been the best we've seen from him since he joined. He's just missing a goal or two

Some of his linking up and flick ones have been a joy to watch
Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 17:41 - Aug 30 with 1473 viewsmax936

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 17:06 - Aug 30 by Sheffieldjack

He was and he rarely gives less than 100% sometimes his efforts don't come off, but he was excellent today.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 17:41 - Aug 30 with 1472 viewsDr_Winston

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 17:40 - Aug 30 by BLAZE

I actually think Bony's overall play the last few games has been the best we've seen from him since he joined. He's just missing a goal or two

Some of his linking up and flick ones have been a joy to watch

It's a cliche, but once he get the first they'll start flowing. Just not going for him at the minute. The free kick getting handled on the line with nothing given just sums it up.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024