Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys 17:13 - Aug 30 with 46512 viewsDarran

You know the ones,Warwick,Spratty,T2C.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:38 - Sep 2 with 1457 viewsJackfath

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:36 - Sep 2 by _

It's true Cudey.

I have been promised tonight by the site owner after respectful conversation that Datran will not be moderating this site.

This promise has to come to pass to take away the sly, devious, humiliating, taunting, ganging up and hounding from the site mod (I still can't get it through my head to even contemplate calling him that?????) being backed up by let's face it, one of the most odious pain in the asses on here - Jackfath.

Having this site as your one and only passion or life purpose is a dangerous, very, very dangerous thing for the rest of the posters.

Darran, I'm sure you've got your reasons for why you are why you are and why you ridicule new posters and make racist remarks but things need to change - starting with you.

ECB and Dr and The Franchise are just perfect examples of moderators. I have disagreed with them for time eternal, agreed with them for equally the same amount and have respect for them. I also have massive respect for Phil Sumbler who is a real Swans legend if you ask me, at least, I think he'll be remembered so.

The poster known as Dickcock, who has disowned Swansea so many times and let rip into the club and city causing a raft of posters to take huge offence and the uber patronising and sanctimonious yank I can or never will have respect for. I'd be a fraud to myself and I genuinely despise the way they come across on this message board and in life itself. I am more than comfortable for them to feel the same about me - in fact I'd be devastated of they didn't. Darren is just a sly, mischievous trouble maker who will get somebody actually hurt one day with the many campaigns he feeds off on.

The ignore button works. Use it.

Thanks to everybody on this thread who has stuck up for me or common sense in general. Apart from Drizzy, I couldn't have picked a better team to have come forward. To me, each and every one of you are the posters I immediately can't wait to read their opinions on. Drizzy, a special mention to you as you wind me up as much as anyone on here but you calling me a c0ck and saying my ban was ridiculous gave me a little chuckle and a genuine thumbs up. I'm serious here, haha, thanks for that, respect.

The 4 mentioned earlier. Go fack yourselves you mugs.

What have I done to push your buttons my friend?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:40 - Sep 2 with 1443 viewsperchrockjack

In that case, Wayne, you re on a warning before you start.

Everyone who was under my command had to have freshly pressed shirts at leadt and visible trouser creases.

You seem like a leftie to me like my dear chum paulie

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:40 - Sep 2 with 1438 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:36 - Sep 2 by _

It's true Cudey.

I have been promised tonight by the site owner after respectful conversation that Datran will not be moderating this site.

This promise has to come to pass to take away the sly, devious, humiliating, taunting, ganging up and hounding from the site mod (I still can't get it through my head to even contemplate calling him that?????) being backed up by let's face it, one of the most odious pain in the asses on here - Jackfath.

Having this site as your one and only passion or life purpose is a dangerous, very, very dangerous thing for the rest of the posters.

Darran, I'm sure you've got your reasons for why you are why you are and why you ridicule new posters and make racist remarks but things need to change - starting with you.

ECB and Dr and The Franchise are just perfect examples of moderators. I have disagreed with them for time eternal, agreed with them for equally the same amount and have respect for them. I also have massive respect for Phil Sumbler who is a real Swans legend if you ask me, at least, I think he'll be remembered so.

The poster known as Dickcock, who has disowned Swansea so many times and let rip into the club and city causing a raft of posters to take huge offence and the uber patronising and sanctimonious yank I can or never will have respect for. I'd be a fraud to myself and I genuinely despise the way they come across on this message board and in life itself. I am more than comfortable for them to feel the same about me - in fact I'd be devastated of they didn't. Darren is just a sly, mischievous trouble maker who will get somebody actually hurt one day with the many campaigns he feeds off on.

The ignore button works. Use it.

Thanks to everybody on this thread who has stuck up for me or common sense in general. Apart from Drizzy, I couldn't have picked a better team to have come forward. To me, each and every one of you are the posters I immediately can't wait to read their opinions on. Drizzy, a special mention to you as you wind me up as much as anyone on here but you calling me a c0ck and saying my ban was ridiculous gave me a little chuckle and a genuine thumbs up. I'm serious here, haha, thanks for that, respect.

The 4 mentioned earlier. Go fack yourselves you mugs.

You come back and immediately start abusing posters again.
You're a nice guy fair play.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:42 - Sep 2 with 1414 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:40 - Sep 2 by Darran

You come back and immediately start abusing posters again.
You're a nice guy fair play.

Have you stood down or been stood down yet?

You are the root of all crap on here.

This thread is your last.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:43 - Sep 2 with 1412 viewsJackfath

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:42 - Sep 2 by _

Have you stood down or been stood down yet?

You are the root of all crap on here.

This thread is your last.

Why have you chosen to involve me in this hate filled thread?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:43 - Sep 2 with 1397 viewsWarwickHunt

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:25 - Sep 2 by Darran

Tell him to try now

WTF was that all about then?

Posted a quote from an Evertonian mate about Martinez just before Saturday's MOTD, left my computer untouched and when I returned had somehow been logged off and was unable to get back on until now.
Changed password to no avail. Tried to set up a new account but was getting error messages when I (correctly) typed in the Turing verification letters.

Strange eh?
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:44 - Sep 2 with 1394 viewsperchrockjack

Eh.

Wtf had that got to do with my previous posts on fooling cats.

Next question is how to kill of climbing ivy all over my boundsry walls

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:44 - Sep 2 with 1391 viewswaynekerr55

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:40 - Sep 2 by perchrockjack

In that case, Wayne, you re on a warning before you start.

Everyone who was under my command had to have freshly pressed shirts at leadt and visible trouser creases.

You seem like a leftie to me like my dear chum paulie

I'm neither left nor right fine sir. A political hypocrite for want of a better term

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:44 - Sep 2 with 1382 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Who will unban me whenever one of the other mods is having a bad day and takes their frustration out on me if Darran is removed as mod?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:45 - Sep 2 with 1382 viewswaynekerr55

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:43 - Sep 2 by WarwickHunt

Posted a quote from an Evertonian mate about Martinez just before Saturday's MOTD, left my computer untouched and when I returned had somehow been logged off and was unable to get back on until now.
Changed password to no avail. Tried to set up a new account but was getting error messages when I (correctly) typed in the Turing verification letters.

Strange eh?

Very strange you massive bellwhiff

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:45 - Sep 2 with 1381 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:43 - Sep 2 by Jackfath

Why have you chosen to involve me in this hate filled thread?

Because he's hate filled.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:47 - Sep 2 with 1358 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:43 - Sep 2 by WarwickHunt

Strange eh?

I had the same thing earlier this week Phil... Darran will be removed from modding so there should be no sly, devious goings on hopefully soon.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:47 - Sep 2 with 1363 viewsperchrockjack

I m considering applying for modship dwight so you ll be fine.

My world would be a beautiful place.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:50 - Sep 2 with 1333 viewsShonky

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:18 - Sep 2 by morningstar

So lets get this right. T2C will be unbanned tonight but there is a 'problem' with his account. Warwick and Spratty are not banned but are nowhere to be seen on this site. I'm sorry but it just doesn't ring true with me. Does anyone on here know these people in real life as I'ts obvious that something far more sinister has happened here and theres more behind Davillins mention of T2E!

Something more sinister?

Its just a ride...

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:51 - Sep 2 with 1330 viewsWarwickHunt

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:27 - Sep 2 by Uxbridge

I've let him know.

Diolch, Andrew.
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:52 - Sep 2 with 1313 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:47 - Sep 2 by _

I had the same thing earlier this week Phil... Darran will be removed from modding so there should be no sly, devious goings on hopefully soon.

Why do you think it's something to do with mr then?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:52 - Sep 2 with 1313 viewsDr_Winston

Gold.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:56 - Sep 2 with 1278 viewsWarwickHunt

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:41 - Sep 2 by Neath_Jack

He's not banned, he's just coming to terms with our early success on the pitch.

As you can imagine, it must be a very traumatic time for him.

Aye - the three and a half hour drive back to London watching the needle on the fuel tank head to zero would have been so much more pleasurable had we lost at Old Trafford...

Christ on a f*cking bike.
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:01 - Sep 2 with 1241 viewsperchrockjack

Glad I'm out of all this .

There s a song out there for this probably by Cohen but I ll stick with Piaf for now

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:05 - Sep 2 with 1213 viewswaynekerr55

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:56 - Sep 2 by WarwickHunt

Aye - the three and a half hour drive back to London watching the needle on the fuel tank head to zero would have been so much more pleasurable had we lost at Old Trafford...

Christ on a f*cking bike.

Should've got the train from Euston Mr Hunt

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:12 - Sep 2 with 1178 viewsskippyjack

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:52 - Sep 2 by Dr_Winston

Gold.

Comedy or UK? I think it's UK Gold.. It's like the old PlanetSwans threads.. just missing the 'odd poster who abandoned ship' :(.... who is to blame?

Phil?
Darran?
Jackfath?
T2C?
The Mods?
Perchie? (Who has found God lately.. and isn't a cynical, moaning hypocrite(a good one though)
The 'usual suspects'

Why has Planetswans dive bombed to the depths of despair.. football discussion doesn't exist anymore.. no constructive football threads from Davillin.. Dr Winston doesn't talk football anymore.. we're missing a few posters who talked about football.... Darran does seem to be more power thirsty on this new site.. he seems to be more bitter and lost his clever edge (old age?).. T2C used to be much more cleverer.. but is throwing his toys right out of the pram.. ECB is the same.. Jackfath has even become poor.. Baker has lost his comedy libido..

I don't think Planetswans has changed.. it's the posters who have changed..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:14 - Sep 2 with 1171 viewsexiledclaseboy

I would have gone all Michael Ryan if I'd thought that Warwick had been banned. There are lines that just do not get crossed. Even if he is one of the whining bitches I mentioned abut 15 pages ago.

Poll: Tory leader

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:14 - Sep 2 with 1170 viewsJackfath

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:12 - Sep 2 by skippyjack

Comedy or UK? I think it's UK Gold.. It's like the old PlanetSwans threads.. just missing the 'odd poster who abandoned ship' :(.... who is to blame?

Phil?
Darran?
Jackfath?
T2C?
The Mods?
Perchie? (Who has found God lately.. and isn't a cynical, moaning hypocrite(a good one though)
The 'usual suspects'

Why has Planetswans dive bombed to the depths of despair.. football discussion doesn't exist anymore.. no constructive football threads from Davillin.. Dr Winston doesn't talk football anymore.. we're missing a few posters who talked about football.... Darran does seem to be more power thirsty on this new site.. he seems to be more bitter and lost his clever edge (old age?).. T2C used to be much more cleverer.. but is throwing his toys right out of the pram.. ECB is the same.. Jackfath has even become poor.. Baker has lost his comedy libido..

Lots of assumptions there old bean.

Please don't link me to all this hate filled drivel.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:17 - Sep 2 with 1147 viewsWarwickHunt

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:14 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

I would have gone all Michael Ryan if I'd thought that Warwick had been banned. There are lines that just do not get crossed. Even if he is one of the whining bitches I mentioned abut 15 pages ago.

Err thanks. I think...
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:19 - Sep 2 with 1126 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:12 - Sep 2 by skippyjack

Phil?
Darran?
Jackfath?
T2C?
The Mods?
The 'usual suspects'

I have started at least 3 decent threads on football this season and almost immediately and without fail there comes Darran and his cronies with snipes and it kicks off from there.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024