Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Canas 16:04 - Sep 1 with 11422 viewsSwan91

I get that he's not wanted here and we only got him on a free transfer but it would've been nice to get something for him instead of selling him for nothing. Even 500,000 would've been useful.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 16:56]
Canas on 16:46 - Sep 1 with 7193 viewsbudegan

Pretty certain we won't be getting a heartfelt "Thanks for everything" Twitter messages saying goodbye
Canas on 16:56 - Sep 1 with 7130 viewsSwan91

Canas on 16:46 - Sep 1 by budegan

Pretty certain we won't be getting a heartfelt "Thanks for everything" Twitter messages saying goodbye

Might say thank you to the fans but nothing to the club.... You never know
Canas on 16:57 - Sep 1 with 7114 viewsTom1912

I doubt we've got anything for him.

We've likely had to pay up a portion of his remaining wages if anything.
Canas on 16:59 - Sep 1 with 7091 viewsSwan91

Canas on 16:57 - Sep 1 by Tom1912

His contract was cancelled by mutual consent
Canas on 17:01 - Sep 1 with 7055 viewsfbreath

I guess not being wanted by the club if true, he held all the cards.

Going on a free meant it would be easier to get rid

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Canas on 17:02 - Sep 1 with 7033 viewsSwan91

Canas on 17:01 - Sep 1 by fbreath

I guess not being wanted by the club if true, he held all the cards.

Going on a free meant it would be easier to get rid

He probably gets a nice signing on fee because he technically wasn't with the club anymore.
Canas on 17:02 - Sep 1 with 7029 viewsTom1912

Canas on 16:59 - Sep 1 by Swan91

His contract was cancelled by mutual consent

In that case we definitely didn't get a fee, and we probably had to agree a settlement to cancel it.
Canas on 17:04 - Sep 1 with 6979 viewsDarran

It's called off the payroll Mate.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Canas on 17:07 - Sep 1 with 6945 viewsUxbridge

Canas on 16:57 - Sep 1 by Tom1912

Aye. Can't see this one being cheap.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Canas on 17:21 - Sep 1 with 6795 viewsQuakerJack

I'd like to think this is an indication we may be buying a DM before the window shuts

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Canas on 17:22 - Sep 1 with 6767 viewsJackoBoostardo

May not get anything for him - but it's one less salary to pay for (until we get a replacement that is!)

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Canas on 17:25 - Sep 1 with 6737 viewstomdickharry

Canas wasn't at all a bad player will probably do a good job in the right club environment,he and Laudrup must have cost us several million in settlement fees.
Canas on 17:26 - Sep 1 with 6734 viewsTom1912

Canas on 17:21 - Sep 1 by QuakerJack

I'd like to think this is an indication we may be buying a DM before the window shuts

Unfortunately, I don't think it is.

We were always going to get rid of Canas this summer, whatever our incoming signings were.

I don't think he's attended training at any point since they returned for pre-season.
Canas on 17:26 - Sep 1 with 6735 viewsSweyns_Eye

Win some, lose some. He'll soon be forgotten for all the impact he made here. The curly haired, grinning, singing to a knife, Spanish loon.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Canas on 17:29 - Sep 1 with 6703 viewsTom1912

Canas on 17:26 - Sep 1 by Sweyns_Eye

Win some, lose some. He'll soon be forgotten for all the impact he made here. The curly haired, grinning, singing to a knife, Spanish loon.

Indeed.

Considering how well we've done on some of our signings over the years, I'm not too concerned about us losing money on one or two of them not working out like Lita or Canas.

People hate seeing the figures involved, and the money "lost" but that's the business really, and it's better to look at things as a bigger picture.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 17:30]
Canas on 17:45 - Sep 1 with 6595 viewsbudegan

I enjoyed his introduction to the Premiership (a crunching tackle against Man U), his hair, and that Twitter vid of him singing his induction song to the other players.
Canas on 18:07 - Sep 1 with 6440 viewsicecoldjack

Oh well better gone than sitting in the stand on 20k a week doing fook all.

I thought he was a decent player and only would have improved over time but i guess certain politics got in the way.

All the best to him i say .
Canas on 18:16 - Sep 1 with 6376 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Canas on 18:07 - Sep 1 by icecoldjack

I thought he was a decent player and only would have improved over time but i guess certain politics got in the way.

This.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Canas on 20:19 - Sep 1 with 6027 viewsSlugster664

He was gutted his services weren't required according to a friend of his I was speaking to last Friday.

She also said Chico was the main problem within the camp, even having tantrums with the nutritionist over water/juice wtf

STID

Canas on 20:40 - Sep 1 with 5919 viewsWhiterockin

Canas on 20:19 - Sep 1 by Slugster664

He was gutted his services weren't required according to a friend of his I was speaking to last Friday.

She also said Chico was the main problem within the camp, even having tantrums with the nutritionist over water/juice wtf

Chico could have a tantrum with himself in a mirror.
Canas on 20:47 - Sep 1 with 5880 viewscyril

I've heard it on good authority than canas wasn't a trouble maker but a very nice guy who always has a smile on his face who trained very professionally at all times, and was absolutely gutted to be told he didn't figure in monks plans, just for the record he loved his time in swansea too

The devil is in the detail

Canas on 20:49 - Sep 1 with 5855 viewscyril

Canas on 20:47 - Sep 1 by cyril

I've heard it on good authority than canas wasn't a trouble maker but a very nice guy who always has a smile on his face who trained very professionally at all times, and was absolutely gutted to be told he didn't figure in monks plans, just for the record he loved his time in swansea too

P.s. The big problem was Chico, hence that's why monk came out to say that he didn't have any issues with him, in business terms to get the best value for him

The devil is in the detail

Canas on 21:02 - Sep 1 with 5800 viewsSlugster664

Canas on 20:49 - Sep 1 by cyril

P.s. The big problem was Chico, hence that's why monk came out to say that he didn't have any issues with him, in business terms to get the best value for him

Source Cyril????

STID

Canas on 21:44 - Sep 1 with 5671 viewsItchySphincter

Canas on 18:07 - Sep 1 by icecoldjack

He was crap.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Canas on 22:22 - Sep 1 with 5502 viewsicecoldjack

Canas on 21:44 - Sep 1 by ItchySphincter

He was crap.

In your opinion.

Canas had half a season playing a position that took leon britton years to master, i bet there are many "crap" players that get to move to the likes of Espanyol .

Seen enough of him to know he would have done just fine here, the main problem was that he was challenging a club favourite, and that didnt go down well with one of the cliques .

Always gave 100% on the field so for me i wish him well,didn't do much wrong here at all, a victim of circumstance more than ability .

But thats football init.

Just my opinion of course
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024