Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DIY SOS 20:08 - Sep 4 with 3939 viewsdickythorpe

Weekly tearjerker under way on BBC1. I'm sure theres a Gorseinon episode soon.
DIY SOS on 20:59 - Dec 19 with 759 views3swan

DIY SOS on 20:51 - Dec 19 by Swanzay

Well it was myself that suggested the idea originally, but it should be a no brainer for the club?

I hope the club will now follow through!

Ironically though this may not have anything directly to do with the trust, yet you seem to highlight the lack of power the trust has....even on this....

And I seconded it.

I hope it is a no brainer for the club, but let's keep the thread on track and not an attack on the Trust, who are 21% of the club but no given right to make things happen.
DIY SOS on 21:03 - Dec 19 with 738 viewsSwanzay

As you say this thread is not and should not be an attack on the Trust and should be fit for purpose!
DIY SOS on 21:05 - Dec 19 with 733 views3swan

DIY SOS on 21:03 - Dec 19 by Swanzay

As you say this thread is not and should not be an attack on the Trust and should be fit for purpose!

Let's hope for the right outcome
DIY SOS on 21:06 - Dec 19 with 727 viewsJackfath

Well done to Phil Sumbler for suggesting this to the board. Good on you Phil.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

DIY SOS on 21:29 - Dec 19 with 709 viewsSwanzay

DIY SOS on 20:25 - Dec 19 by Newhousemustscore

Just watched and I feel emotionally exhausted. In a week of depressing news my faith in humanity has been restored.i was wiping away the tears and smiling at the same time.

Aswell as the normal fee paying mascots the club could counter any criticism by allocating one mascot place for worthy cases like this free of charge. They could then justify charging what they like for the other places if they allocated free places for those less fortunate.

Nice idea this, can you also 'suggest' this Phil? Obviously have to set criteria incase Daz Applies
DIY SOS on 17:30 - Dec 23 with 601 viewsLe_Swans

Heard earlier that Cllr Christine Richards has arranged for Jack to have tickets for the Villa game, and asked if the club can make a fuss of him, and I'm sure they will.
DIY SOS on 19:33 - Dec 23 with 570 viewsSwanzay

DIY SOS on 17:30 - Dec 23 by Le_Swans

Heard earlier that Cllr Christine Richards has arranged for Jack to have tickets for the Villa game, and asked if the club can make a fuss of him, and I'm sure they will.

Not sure why a Cllr had to get involved, was it just to get the plaudits?
DIY SOS on 19:36 - Dec 23 with 565 viewsLe_Swans

DIY SOS on 19:33 - Dec 23 by Swanzay

Not sure why a Cllr had to get involved, was it just to get the plaudits?

Does it really matter? You could say that about anyone who gave them the tickets, I believe the council have tickets for all games anyway so they've obviously just used them. Can't imagine why anyone would try and find a negative in this.
Login to get fewer ads

DIY SOS on 19:40 - Dec 23 with 558 viewsJackfath

I think the council have a box which they use for all home games.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

DIY SOS on 19:43 - Dec 23 with 551 viewsSwanzay

DIY SOS on 19:36 - Dec 23 by Le_Swans

Does it really matter? You could say that about anyone who gave them the tickets, I believe the council have tickets for all games anyway so they've obviously just used them. Can't imagine why anyone would try and find a negative in this.

Not trying to find a negative Cllr, just wondering why the club couldn't do of their own volition, Im glad though hes going and hope he thoroughly enjoys!
[Post edited 23 Dec 2014 19:44]
DIY SOS on 19:44 - Dec 23 with 547 viewsDarran

DIY SOS on 20:11 - Dec 19 by exiledclaseboy

Hasn't the poor kid been dealt a rough enough hand already? And you want to sit him next to Prosser? Dear god.

I missed this,bollox.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

DIY SOS on 21:35 - Dec 23 with 505 viewsjackharris

DIY SOS on 19:44 - Dec 23 by Darran

I missed this,bollox.

I couldn't think of a finer and more fitting person to sit young Jack by than our own Darran! A figurehead of character who has had to overcome many difficult situations, that life has Cruely thrown at him. Darran, Amy, etc have benefited greatly from their love of the Super - Swansea City FC.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

DIY SOS on 21:42 - Dec 23 with 499 viewsdickythorpe

Some vile pond life on CCMB had some sickening comments about this programme.
Fortunately a Neath Blueturd with a seriously ill child weeded out the many retarded dullards
DIY SOS on 22:13 - Dec 23 with 481 viewsjackharris

DIY SOS on 21:42 - Dec 23 by dickythorpe

Some vile pond life on CCMB had some sickening comments about this programme.
Fortunately a Neath Blueturd with a seriously ill child weeded out the many retarded dullards

Just shows how low those c*nts are Dicky! They are utter cretins of the lowest form!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024