Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. 23:56 - Sep 14 with 16120 viewsLohengrin

It's just occurred to me that clown is apparently from London. I would assume his family live there... no doubt paid for by the likes of us, why can't they clap the bastards in irons and make it a quid pro quo: you kill a British hostage, we drown your entire family like unwanted kittens.

That would be 278 less to worry about.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 01:11 - Sep 18 with 1758 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 17:33 - Sep 17 by Darran

So there's evidence out there that shows they were built to withstand a passenger jet at 500mph?

500 -560 mph is a passenger jets speed cruising at 25-40000 feet. Those planes were not doing mealy half that. A jumbo jet can take off fully laden at 120-130 mph. If they were flying at 500 mph they wouldn't have been able to hit the buildings so accurately

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 01:40 - Sep 18 with 1742 viewsDyfnant

There weren't any planes.
http://www.neonnettle.com/news/211-ex-cia-pilot-gives-sworn-testimony-that-no-pl
I blame David Blaine

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 07:16 - Sep 18 with 1692 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 01:40 - Sep 18 by Dyfnant

http://www.neonnettle.com/news/211-ex-cia-pilot-gives-sworn-testimony-that-no-pl
I blame David Blaine

He's right about the planes being unable to maintain 500 mph speed at 1000 feet though. It can't be done

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 07:18 - Sep 18 with 1690 viewsLord_Bony

I blame David Blaine

Well when a person of that high standard and professionalism ,the son of the Lear Jet inventor,is willing to put his reputation on the line you have to at least question certain things .

For instance why was there not one piece of aircraft recovered that day,no wheels,no engines nothing,but they found the passports of the highjackers remarkably intact,scattered on the ground....

There was also not one piece of aircraft recovered after one is alleged to have hit the Pentagon frontage that day...not one single piece,..surely a massive wheel or engine would have been found but no...not even the black boxes ..

Anyway back to that airline pilot....
‘The debris of the collapse should have contained massive sections of the Boeing 767, including 3 engine cores weighing approximately 9000 pounds apiece which could not have been hidden. Yet there is no evidence of any of these massive structural components from either 767 at the WTC. Such complete disappearance of 767s is impossible.'

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 09:14 - Sep 18 with 1650 viewsperchrockjack

Ebo.
Good morning.

Ok so far?

Done of I pad so apologies ,then again the posts on here regarding the America 9/11 scandal deserves such ridicule.

People believe what they want to believe.

I dont believe America would shatter their country, put Wall St into meltdown and cause mayhem of that scale for reasons you allude to. It precipidated financial Armageddon in one of the world s most influential markets and because I don't believe as you do it doesn't make me and the millions of areas d1ckeds..la

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 09:17 - Sep 18 with 1647 views_

I blame David Blaine

You don't "want" to believe mate... I can understand that, but not the comment about David Blaine....

The whole wacky concept of it all and subsequent rubbishing and ridiculing (if it wasn't so tragic) by experts since, tell us all we need to know....if you're not ready or wanting to believe that's a different matter.

The more people that stay steadfast to the bollocks reported at the time means the more likelihood this could happen again.

They do what they want....money is no object.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 10:06 - Sep 18 with 1630 viewsDyfnant

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 07:16 - Sep 18 by Brynmill_Jack

He's right about the planes being unable to maintain 500 mph speed at 1000 feet though. It can't be done

Unless they were in descent

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 10:12 - Sep 18 with 1624 viewsDyfnant

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 09:17 - Sep 18 by _

You don't "want" to believe mate... I can understand that, but not the comment about David Blaine....

The whole wacky concept of it all and subsequent rubbishing and ridiculing (if it wasn't so tragic) by experts since, tell us all we need to know....if you're not ready or wanting to believe that's a different matter.

The more people that stay steadfast to the bollocks reported at the time means the more likelihood this could happen again.

They do what they want....money is no object.

Bring the buildings down with controlled detonations killing thousands - blaming it on terrorists - is effective enough. Why would any 'plotters' risk things by involving 100's of others in imaginary plane stories

Login to get fewer ads

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 10:39 - Sep 18 with 1587 viewsBatterseajack

What I don't understand about the controlled detonation claims is that the buildings started collapsing at the point where the planes impacted with it.

We'll all agree it would be hard enough to fly a plane into a building, but not impossible. But how much harder would it be to fly it into say level 82 (or whatever) which is pre-packed with explosives? On top of that, how hard would it be to protect the explosives and the detonation cables from the impact of the plane and the burning fuel? What if the plane hit the wrong floor, you couldn't use the explosives otherwise your game would be up when the building starts collapsing at the wrong spot. You also have to wonder, why bother going to the trouble of bringing the buildings down? The planes have already hit them, you've got the money shot, loads of people have died, message delivered to the masses.
Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 10:40 - Sep 18 with 1582 viewsC_jack

I'm still waiting for someone to hurriedly google an explanation as to why United 93 crashed
[Post edited 18 Sep 2014 10:41]

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 10:44 - Sep 18 with 1572 viewsMillJack

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 09:14 - Sep 18 by perchrockjack

Ebo.
Good morning.

Ok so far?

Done of I pad so apologies ,then again the posts on here regarding the America 9/11 scandal deserves such ridicule.

People believe what they want to believe.

I dont believe America would shatter their country, put Wall St into meltdown and cause mayhem of that scale for reasons you allude to. It precipidated financial Armageddon in one of the world s most influential markets and because I don't believe as you do it doesn't make me and the millions of areas d1ckeds..la

Nobodies asking you to believe Perch, and I don't think anyone has called you a d*ckhead (not on this thread at least).

However, more than one person has provided evidence on this thread about why the whole 9/11 debacle could very well be an inside job, if you watch it and decide that it's a load of bollocks then fine but don't just dismiss it out of hand and claim those, who question the official version of events, are somehow nutcases.

The fact that you don't believe that America would 'shatter their country' doesn't mean that they wouldn't. Personally I believe that governments will do what they want as long as it suits their own agenda.

Also, could you explain to me what the 9/11 attacks had to do with Wall St going into meltdown?
Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 10:45 - Sep 18 with 1571 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 10:12 - Sep 18 by Dyfnant

Bring the buildings down with controlled detonations killing thousands - blaming it on terrorists - is effective enough. Why would any 'plotters' risk things by involving 100's of others in imaginary plane stories

Shock and awe. The image of hijacked planes slamming into skyscrapers will be forever etched in the consciousness of billions of people around the globe for generations to come. It's a visceral reaction that De Mille or Spielberg could only dream of achieving. Rumsfeld and the PNAC thinktank got their New Pearl Harbour complete with kamikaze fundamentalists...

When you begin to realise just how powerful unchecked and unimpeachable some of these monaterist, warmongering psychopaths are you have to accept that they are capable of anything.
Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 10:48 - Sep 18 with 1555 viewsLord_Bony

Lot of crazy stuff went down that day...I really don t know what to believe anymore.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 10:49 - Sep 18 with 1555 viewsBatterseajack

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 10:40 - Sep 18 by C_jack

I'm still waiting for someone to hurriedly google an explanation as to why United 93 crashed

The odds of highjacking a plane and flying them into buildings seems to be 3/4
[Post edited 18 Sep 2014 11:13]
Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 10:51 - Sep 18 with 1548 viewsMillJack

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 10:40 - Sep 18 by C_jack

Why was there no wreckage found at the seen of the crash? No fuselage? No debris? No body parts? Nothing?

Aaaaah but they made a film about it, must be true.
Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 11:14 - Sep 18 with 1520 viewsC_jack

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 10:51 - Sep 18 by MillJack

Why was there no wreckage found at the seen of the crash? No fuselage? No debris? No body parts? Nothing?

Aaaaah but they made a film about it, must be true.

You what?

and I quote "No wreckage found"

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 12:01 - Sep 18 with 1490 views_

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 11:14 - Sep 18 by C_jack

You what?

??

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 12:16 - Sep 18 with 1471 viewsLe_Swans

If this was an inside job, then surely all terrorist groups / cells would be stating that, it would cause far more damage to the US if they were to be found guilty of this.

The fact that they aren't would suggest that they had no involvement. Much like the moon landing, if that was faked then Russia would have been all over them and the media proving it was faked, the fact that they accepted it would suggest it was true.

My take is that it was a terrorist attack (far too many numbers would have been required to pull it off as an "inside job"), from which the US saw an opportunity to put forward an agenda to suit their needs.
Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 12:23 - Sep 18 with 1462 viewsMillJack

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 11:14 - Sep 18 by C_jack

You what?

Do you know what the biggest problem with that photo you've produced is?
Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 12:34 - Sep 18 with 1444 viewsCaptain_Sham

http://www.debunking911.com/

Its just a ride.

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 13:12 - Sep 18 with 1407 viewsC_jack

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 12:23 - Sep 18 by MillJack

Do you know what the biggest problem with that photo you've produced is?

No idea, there's plenty of others though, go have a look at them. To suggest it left 'no wreckage' whatsoever is bananas, was the plane made out of some super elastic substance that made it bounce some place else on impact?
[Post edited 18 Sep 2014 13:13]

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 13:21 - Sep 18 with 1397 viewsCaptain_Sham

No one has ever been able to answer my question about" controlled demolitions". Why would you want to control the demolition? If you were going to blow up a building, thus killing thousands of people inside it, you would want it to look as uncontrolled as possible, as if, say, a plane had flown into it.

Its just a ride.

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 13:23 - Sep 18 with 1391 viewsdickythorpe

Vincent Tan is a one isnt he?
Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 15:13 - Sep 18 with 1335 viewsDyfnant

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 17:38 - Sep 17 by Lord_Bony

Yes Darren.
When they were designed in 1973 they were made to withstand multiple impacts from aircraft.

That's opinion though, not evidence. The evidence clearly shows his opinion was wrong

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 15:31 - Sep 18 with 1319 viewsMillJack

Jihadi John, this beheading bloke. on 13:12 - Sep 18 by C_jack

No idea, there's plenty of others though, go have a look at them. To suggest it left 'no wreckage' whatsoever is bananas, was the plane made out of some super elastic substance that made it bounce some place else on impact?
[Post edited 18 Sep 2014 13:13]

It's that it isn't actually a photo of the crash site.

If you can find a photo OF THE ACTUAL CRASH SITE with any sign of debris then I'll be very impressed.

Clue - Don't just use the first picture of a plane crash that you find on google images
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024