Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leigh Halfpenny 14:40 - Sep 16 with 587 viewsjackharris

The Ospreys should get Leigh if his contract is ripped up by Toulon! They reckon he was injured when he signed his contract. Doesn't the richest rugby side in the world carryout a proper medical?

Go get him Ospreys!!!
[Post edited 16 Sep 2014 14:51]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Leigh Halfpenny on 14:41 - Sep 16 with 585 viewsperchrockjack

Injured groin innit.
Tricky injury and Wales need him.

Would be a dream for Ospreys as without doubt he would be thousands on the Gate

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Leigh Halfpenny on 18:34 - Sep 16 with 466 viewsQuakerJack

Forget about it. They said he wasn't good enough when he was a kid, he won't sign.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Leigh Halfpenny on 18:39 - Sep 16 with 455 viewsJackfath

Leigh Halfpenny on 18:34 - Sep 16 by QuakerJack

Forget about it. They said he wasn't good enough when he was a kid, he won't sign.

He was good enough. He was just too small for them.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Leigh Halfpenny on 18:46 - Sep 16 with 449 viewsQuakerJack

Leigh Halfpenny on 18:39 - Sep 16 by Jackfath

For a region whose star man was Shane Williams.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Leigh Halfpenny on 18:48 - Sep 16 with 442 viewsJackfath

Leigh Halfpenny on 18:46 - Sep 16 by QuakerJack

For a region whose star man was Shane Williams.

Yep.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Leigh Halfpenny on 18:49 - Sep 16 with 441 viewsdickythorpe

Halfpenny would be a dream signing. If his contract is ripped up i would bet Saracens would snap him up
Leigh Halfpenny on 18:54 - Sep 16 with 430 viewsJackfath

Leigh Halfpenny on 18:49 - Sep 16 by dickythorpe

Halfpenny would be a dream signing. If his contract is ripped up i would bet Saracens would snap him up

The WRU might step in, sign him up and he'll join one of the regions. Unless the English get hold of him and offer HUGE money. He's a home bird though.

Interesting times.

Leigh Halfpenny on 20:44 - Sep 16 with 372 viewsjack247

Can't see them being able to rip up his contract, unless they can prove he was injured/knew he was injured when he signed for them. Even if they can, they just make themselves look ridiculous as they presumably carried out a stringent medical.

If we were to leave, he would command mega bucks by rugby standards and still be injured. As big as a draw as he is, I can't see the WRU taking that gamble unless he could prove his fitness. A rich English club seems more likely
Login to get fewer ads

Leigh Halfpenny on 20:57 - Sep 16 with 354 viewsBanosswan

Leigh Halfpenny on 18:39 - Sep 16 by Jackfath

He wanted a car from the Ospreys to drive to Cardiff for uni. They said no so he signed for Cardiff.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Leigh Halfpenny on 21:05 - Sep 16 with 345 viewsPonderosa

Bring The Missus

Leigh Halfpenny on 21:12 - Sep 16 with 337 viewsjack247

When he was coming through, the Ospreys were the galacticos of a Welsh rugby. He was a winger initially and he had Shane Williams at the peak of his career and a young Tommy Bowe to compete with amongst others. I think they had Leigh Byrne at full back with Hook and Henson able to cover, so at the time he probably wasn't good/big enough.

If he signed for the Blues because he had a better chance of getting in their team, then fair play. It has worked out well for him
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024