Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goodbye Ole 20:05 - Sep 16 with 9396 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Goodbye Ole on 23:29 - Sep 16 with 1401 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Goodbye Ole on 23:11 - Sep 16 by reddythered

Not really.

Poor first half; played better the second, had a couple of good spells without really testing their keeper. Surprised none of you picked up it was that c*** Dimi.

Look good in spells this season, awful at others. Guerra has to play more, looks to be quality.

Yes, some of our fans want Pulis. Great idea that, since his style is to go for layers like Etherington and Crouch - big money, age means little resale value.

I'll just settle for positives where I can; ie the recent DVP and u9-14 matches. We played the same opponents at each level and swept them all.

Also check the first page, we did pick up on Agent Dimi being in the Boro goal. Only had one shot to save, or was it blocked by a defender?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Goodbye Ole on 23:34 - Sep 16 with 1383 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Not really.

Poor first half; played better the second, had a couple of good spells without really testing their keeper. Surprised none of you picked up it was that c*** Dimi.

Look good in spells this season, awful at others. Guerra has to play more, looks to be quality.

Yes, some of our fans want Pulis. Great idea that, since his style is to go for layers like Etherington and Crouch - big money, age means little resale value.

I'll just settle for positives where I can; ie the recent DVP and u9-14 matches. We played the same opponents at each level and swept them all.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/125196/dimi-konstantopou
Sorry it was this ^ one

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Goodbye Ole on 00:27 - Sep 17 with 1322 viewsjacktar

Goodbye Ole on 20:44 - Sep 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It's very frustrating looking at their half full stadium knowing it is ludicrously larger than ours and still isn't even close to being the largest stadium in Cardiff.

Plus they have numerous other stadiums there of a decent size.

I only wish our city was as vibrant as theirs.

Of course you would!

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Goodbye Ole on 00:36 - Sep 17 with 1308 viewsjazzswan

feel sorry for him, but, BARGEPOLE TOUCH, why did he ever go there. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29229379
Goodbye Ole on 00:42 - Sep 17 with 1302 viewsjacktar

Goodbye Ole on 00:36 - Sep 17 by jazzswan

feel sorry for him, but, BARGEPOLE TOUCH, why did he ever go there. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29229379

Why do you feel sorry for him? He's had a reasonable budget, signed his players and still doesn't seem to deliver. Out of his depth would be my opinion. Hope I'm right and long may it continue.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Goodbye Ole on 04:57 - Sep 17 with 1241 viewssnork44

Glenn Roeder was seen in the directors box. Now that was either to help out Ole or to replace the poor Norwegian spud faced troll, but either way Glenn 'fecking ' Roeder ! Now that is desperate , talk about clutching at straws that is one giant 'sodding' straw!!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Goodbye Ole on 06:22 - Sep 17 with 1196 viewsGowerjack

Goodbye Ole on 00:36 - Sep 17 by jazzswan

Yep you know you are deep in the s hit when that footballing collosus Nathan Blake is on your case.....
[Post edited 17 Sep 2014 6:22]

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Goodbye Ole on 07:58 - Sep 17 with 1089 viewsCaptain_Sham

Goodbye Ole on 23:25 - Sep 16 by swanduck

Wow you know things are sh1t when the positives to focus on are how the under 9's are doing

Its just a ride.

Login to get fewer ads

Goodbye Ole on 08:11 - Sep 17 with 1067 viewshammy

Goodbye Ole on 21:02 - Sep 16 by C_jack

The shape of the stadium is more to do with the fact they had a postage stamp of space to fit it into, it's a remarkable bit of engineering, if nothing else.

Fantastic atmosphere with the roof closed and a packed stadium ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Goodbye Ole on 08:54 - Sep 17 with 992 viewsperchrockjack

Goodbye Ole on 20:52 - Sep 16 by jack247

Why?

They have a stadium they can't get close to filling and a national stadium that gets packed out 5 or 6 times a year by men in funny wigs and women in cowboy hats. Other than that it barely seems to get used. I don't even know where the Cardiff Blues play, but I'm guessing they get similar crowds to the Ospreys.

The city centre is more vibrant and modern than ours without a doubt, but the rest of the place (i.e. the bit people live in) is abject at best.

They also don't have Gower

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Goodbye Ole on 08:59 - Sep 17 with 978 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Goodbye Ole on 08:54 - Sep 17 by perchrockjack

They also don't have Gower

Not even Mark Gower could save them now.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Goodbye Ole on 09:04 - Sep 17 with 968 viewslifelong

The way they started the season and with the squad they have I seriously thought they would come straight back up.
Early days yet but that already looks very unlikely.
Goodbye Ole on 09:11 - Sep 17 with 955 viewsmonmouth

Why would we care what Cardiff as a location has got? The only point of reference to us is the football club and what they have got is, sh1t club, sh1t players, sh1t manager, sh1t chairman, sh1t fans and a rocky, possibly non-existent future.

I really don't get why people respond to an obvious wum and false account. It is clearly an attempt to replicate 'roath magic' on this site, deliberately set up to get 'debate' by constantly picking holes. Problem is, unlike with that sh1t CAPITOL club, there are no really serious holes there to be picked. hence initial subtlety has turned to repeated tedious desperation. Anyway, I'll not bother typing this again, but really, why respond? Just take a breath and don't. Then his silly rather sad game is over.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Goodbye Ole on 09:20 - Sep 17 with 942 viewsSwansNZ

Goodbye Ole on 09:11 - Sep 17 by monmouth

Why would we care what Cardiff as a location has got? The only point of reference to us is the football club and what they have got is, sh1t club, sh1t players, sh1t manager, sh1t chairman, sh1t fans and a rocky, possibly non-existent future.

I really don't get why people respond to an obvious wum and false account. It is clearly an attempt to replicate 'roath magic' on this site, deliberately set up to get 'debate' by constantly picking holes. Problem is, unlike with that sh1t CAPITOL club, there are no really serious holes there to be picked. hence initial subtlety has turned to repeated tedious desperation. Anyway, I'll not bother typing this again, but really, why respond? Just take a breath and don't. Then his silly rather sad game is over.

But they've got a bigger (empty) stadium, mun

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Goodbye Ole on 09:27 - Sep 17 with 920 viewsacejack3065

Goodbye Ole on 09:20 - Sep 17 by SwansNZ

But they've got a bigger (empty) stadium, mun

And their under 9s can beat out under 9s...
Goodbye Ole on 09:38 - Sep 17 with 894 viewsmonmouth

Goodbye Ole on 09:27 - Sep 17 by acejack3065

And their under 9s can beat out under 9s...

That don't bode well for 2026. Be afraid; be very afraid....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Goodbye Ole on 09:43 - Sep 17 with 878 viewsacejack3065

Goodbye Ole on 09:38 - Sep 17 by monmouth

That don't bode well for 2026. Be afraid; be very afraid....

It could well take 12 years for them to overtake us given the rate at which they are back peddling.

I hope that Tan sticks with Gollum for just a bit longer. I'm starting to think that he is genuinely clueless.
Goodbye Ole on 10:05 - Sep 17 with 840 viewsNeathJack

They seem to think they may wait until OGS' 1 year rolling contract is up in January. It seems 'rolling contract' is a little beyond their understanding

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=147561#p1564939
Goodbye Ole on 10:12 - Sep 17 with 823 viewsacejack3065

Goodbye Ole on 10:05 - Sep 17 by NeathJack

They seem to think they may wait until OGS' 1 year rolling contract is up in January. It seems 'rolling contract' is a little beyond their understanding

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=147561#p1564939

How much do you think this sacking is going to cost Vinny.

He did fairly well out of the last sackings.
Goodbye Ole on 10:12 - Sep 17 with 822 viewsUxbridge

Not really.

Careful Reddy. That mask's in danger of slipping ...

I totally agree with your conclusion that Ole needs to be given more time though

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Goodbye Ole on 10:14 - Sep 17 with 819 viewsDarran

Goodbye Ole on 10:12 - Sep 17 by Uxbridge

Careful Reddy. That mask's in danger of slipping ...

I totally agree with your conclusion that Ole needs to be given more time though

He's gone f*ck time.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Goodbye Ole on 10:27 - Sep 17 with 789 viewsHugeEnkins

Goodbye Ole on 10:12 - Sep 17 by acejack3065

How much do you think this sacking is going to cost Vinny.

He did fairly well out of the last sackings.

One of them said £5-£6m to get rid.

That entire thread was comedy gold.
Goodbye Ole on 10:31 - Sep 17 with 782 viewsDr_Winston

Goodbye Ole on 09:04 - Sep 17 by lifelong

The way they started the season and with the squad they have I seriously thought they would come straight back up.
Early days yet but that already looks very unlikely.

Thus far they've added some fairly average players to a squad that hasn't strung a consistent run of results together since the back end of the 2012/13 season. Whilst I'd be surprised if they got relegated, I never saw them as serious promotion contenders. Especially not with Gollum in charge.

It's possible someone like Pulis might be able to get them performing beyond their abilities, but they'd have to attract him first.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Goodbye Ole on 10:35 - Sep 17 with 769 viewsHugeEnkins

Goodbye Ole on 10:31 - Sep 17 by Dr_Winston

Thus far they've added some fairly average players to a squad that hasn't strung a consistent run of results together since the back end of the 2012/13 season. Whilst I'd be surprised if they got relegated, I never saw them as serious promotion contenders. Especially not with Gollum in charge.

It's possible someone like Pulis might be able to get them performing beyond their abilities, but they'd have to attract him first.

Wouldn't Pulis simply keep them from going down as per his specialty?!
Goodbye Ole on 10:58 - Sep 17 with 722 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Pullis wants them to go down he is Newport Lad.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024