Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stunning victory for Salmond and the Yes campaign. 07:52 - Sep 19 with 3725 viewstrampie

Huge victory for the Yes campaign, roundabout 45% of the vote, battled against the Beeb, the newspapers, the 3 major Westminster parties and the capitalist bosses threats, what an amazing result for 'Yes'.

The next one is a shoo-in for 'Yes', continued Tory/NuLabour rule from Westminster and the demographics seemed to show the young voted for 'Yes' [up 40 years of age], the old voted for the status quo and they will be dead in the coming years.

Amazing result for 'Yes' against the odds.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2014 7:56]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Stunning victory for Salmond and the Yes campaign. on 12:14 - Sep 21 with 537 viewstrampie

Stunning victory for Salmond and the Yes campaign. on 12:07 - Sep 21 by Darran

Aye we had a stunning victory yesterday only losing by one goal with one less man too.
The blokes a f*cking idiot and part of all that's wrong in today's world.

Are mentally incapacitated ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Stunning victory for Salmond and the Yes campaign. on 12:14 - Sep 21 with 536 viewsNeath_Jack

Stunning victory for Salmond and the Yes campaign. on 12:07 - Sep 21 by Darran

Aye we had a stunning victory yesterday only losing by one goal with one less man too.
The blokes a f*cking idiot and part of all that's wrong in today's world.

In fairness, if he's an idiot, you're on par with an amoeba.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Stunning victory for Salmond and the Yes campaign. on 12:16 - Sep 21 with 525 viewsDarran

Stunning victory for Salmond and the Yes campaign. on 12:14 - Sep 21 by Neath_Jack

In fairness, if he's an idiot, you're on par with an amoeba.

So you think it was a stunning victory as well then?
Go figure.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Stunning victory for Salmond and the Yes campaign. on 12:18 - Sep 21 with 520 viewsNeath_Jack

Stunning victory for Salmond and the Yes campaign. on 12:16 - Sep 21 by Darran

So you think it was a stunning victory as well then?
Go figure.

It was a massive result for them yes, as ECB stated, Trampie is overplaying the stunning victory bit, but it was a positive result in the bigger picture.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Stunning victory for Salmond and the Yes campaign. on 12:21 - Sep 21 with 506 viewsDarran

Stunning victory for Salmond and the Yes campaign. on 12:18 - Sep 21 by Neath_Jack

It was a massive result for them yes, as ECB stated, Trampie is overplaying the stunning victory bit, but it was a positive result in the bigger picture.

Aye they should do well in the next referendum.
When is that again?

Stunning victory for Salmond and the Yes campaign. on 12:22 - Sep 21 with 503 viewsexiledclaseboy

Stunning victory for Salmond and the Yes campaign. on 12:21 - Sep 21 by Darran

When is that again?

Have you gone mental this morning?

Poll: Tory leader

Stunning victory for Salmond and the Yes campaign. on 12:23 - Sep 21 with 501 viewsNeath_Jack

Stunning victory for Salmond and the Yes campaign. on 12:21 - Sep 21 by Darran

When is that again?

Log off, you're having another Darran.

Stunning victory for Salmond and the Yes campaign. on 12:25 - Sep 21 with 492 viewsDarran

Stunning victory for Salmond and the Yes campaign. on 12:22 - Sep 21 by exiledclaseboy

Have you gone mental this morning?

When is the next one?

Login to get fewer ads

Stunning victory for Salmond and the Yes campaign. on 12:29 - Sep 21 with 486 viewsexiledclaseboy

Stunning victory for Salmond and the Yes campaign. on 12:25 - Sep 21 by Darran

When is the next one?

I don't know. Nobody does.

What's your point, Einstein?

Stunning victory for Salmond and the Yes campaign. on 12:29 - Sep 21 with 483 viewsDarran

Stunning victory for Salmond and the Yes campaign. on 12:29 - Sep 21 by exiledclaseboy

I don't know. Nobody does.

What's your point, Einstein?

My point is that the YES party lost.
End of thread.

Stunning victory for Salmond and the Yes campaign. on 12:33 - Sep 21 with 476 viewsexiledclaseboy

Stunning victory for Salmond and the Yes campaign. on 12:29 - Sep 21 by Darran

My point is that the YES party lost.
End of thread.

Yes we know that.

You are mental.

Stunning victory for Salmond and the Yes campaign. on 12:34 - Sep 21 with 475 viewsDarran

Stunning victory for Salmond and the Yes campaign. on 12:33 - Sep 21 by exiledclaseboy

Yes we know that.

You are mental.

No I am not.

Stunning victory for Salmond and the Yes campaign. on 12:47 - Sep 21 with 456 viewsLohengrin

Stunning victory for Salmond and the Yes campaign. on 12:34 - Sep 21 by Darran

No I am not.

I think an outsider should be allowed access to your wardrobe, record collection and be allowed to hear what instructions you give to your barber.

We can then hear an objective assessment of the question at hand.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Stunning victory for Salmond and the Yes campaign. on 12:51 - Sep 21 with 447 viewsDarran

Stunning victory for Salmond and the Yes campaign. on 12:47 - Sep 21 by Lohengrin

I think an outsider should be allowed access to your wardrobe, record collection and be allowed to hear what instructions you give to your barber.

We can then hear an objective assessment of the question at hand.

That actually made me lol,still keeping your brylcreem in the fridge yeah?

Stunning victory for Salmond and the Yes campaign. on 12:53 - Sep 21 with 442 viewsLohengrin

Stunning victory for Salmond and the Yes campaign. on 12:51 - Sep 21 by Darran

That actually made me lol,still keeping your brylcreem in the fridge yeah?

The Brylcreem is in the vintage dispenser on the bathroom wall. The Royal Crown and Sweet Georgia Brown have their own shelf on the fridge in the garage.

Stunning victory for Salmond and the Yes campaign. on 13:02 - Sep 21 with 432 viewsDarran

Stunning victory for Salmond and the Yes campaign. on 12:53 - Sep 21 by Lohengrin

The Brylcreem is in the vintage dispenser on the bathroom wall. The Royal Crown and Sweet Georgia Brown have their own shelf on the fridge in the garage.

Hideous.

Stunning victory for Salmond and the Yes campaign. on 13:34 - Sep 21 with 408 viewsLohengrin

A template for your barber, Daz. Tell him to turn you from a punchline to a Prince

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024