Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emnes 17:54 - Oct 4 with 8373 viewsMagic_Michu

No words can describe how inept he was in the 9 minutes he was on the pitch.

Firstly choosing to shoot the weakest shot from the smallest of angles when Bony and Shelvey were free for the cut back,

Secondly for kicking the ball out of play in the last minute of the game when it was going for a corner.

Terrible.

And to think Gylfi was replaced for him

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Emnes on 17:56 - Oct 4 with 5810 viewsNeath_Jack

You choose to single out a player who was on the field for 9 minutes?

Interesting.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Emnes on 17:58 - Oct 4 with 5798 viewsJackoBoostardo

I think your scathing criticism is a little over the top of Emnes. Taylor I can understand, but Emnes didn't see enough of the ball come towards him really. There was only the issue where his touch sent the ball into a goal kick instead of better control - but still not worthy of you writing him off really.

The whole team are to blame in the second half if anything - too many missed opportunities and sill possession issues, along with silly defending errors.

Emnes has a lot of potential for our team - he's very much under appreciated. Not the best player by any stretch, but very useful!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Emnes on 17:59 - Oct 4 with 5780 viewsLeonisGod

If you're going to start a thread for every player who wasn't at his best this could be a long night. Not particularly incitefull.
Emnes on 18:00 - Oct 4 with 5777 viewslondonlisa2001

Emnes on 17:56 - Oct 4 by Neath_Jack

Interesting.

no to be fair he's also slagged off Taylor. Keep watching for a while and he'll go through the whole team.
Emnes on 18:00 - Oct 4 with 5770 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Even though it was only 8 minutes that was probably the worst performance I have ever seen from a professional footballer, and I've seen the likes of Ali Dia, Bebe, and Xisco.

Where do I even start? He totally ruined a brilliant pass from Bony when he was clear on goal, electing not to cut in the middle but instead inexplicably brought the ball out wide to take a weak shot from an impossible angle.

Then that last touch in the 18 when he ruined our last chance of the game....wow. Just wow.

I have no idea why everyone was so happy when we signed him. I've been saying forever that he's crap. The only thing he does is play poorly and take playing time away from Gomis.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2014 18:02]

Come on you Swans.

Emnes on 18:01 - Oct 4 with 5755 viewsOldjack

FFS WARRA A PILE OF POO THIS THREAD IS

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Emnes on 18:02 - Oct 4 with 5743 viewsMagic_Michu

Nope... that's it.

Taylor has been shit@ all season.

And Emnes just completely frustrated the hell out of me with an awful 9 mins where everything he touched went wrong.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Emnes on 18:02 - Oct 4 with 5742 viewsNeath_Jack

Pile in boys, you've been waiting for this performance for ages, fill your boots.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Login to get fewer ads

Emnes on 18:04 - Oct 4 with 5728 viewsTrundle10

Where was this thread when he smashed one in against Everton? Or he won the penalties last year. WTF was Monk doing leaving that late with subs when we were crying out earlier would be my question.
Emnes on 18:05 - Oct 4 with 5713 viewsNeath_Jack

Emnes on 18:04 - Oct 4 by Trundle10

Where was this thread when he smashed one in against Everton? Or he won the penalties last year. WTF was Monk doing leaving that late with subs when we were crying out earlier would be my question.

He's the worst player to ever have played for us mun, the worst performance ever, all 9 minutes of it.

Emnes on 18:05 - Oct 4 with 5711 viewslondonlisa2001

Emnes on 18:02 - Oct 4 by Neath_Jack

Pile in boys, you've been waiting for this performance for ages, fill your boots.

Fot anyone out there that wants to see a takeover by 'people who'll plough loads of money into the team', take note. This is the sort of utter crap that we'll all have to endure every single time we lose or draw not only to Newcastle, but to Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal and so on.

This sort of pathetic, knee jerk slagging off of everything and everybody connected to the club. Pity the supporters of the 87 clubs that are currently lower than us (that's out of 92 btw, not 1092), because they must be truly sh*t.
Emnes on 18:06 - Oct 4 with 5693 viewsLeonisGod

Emnes on 18:05 - Oct 4 by Neath_Jack

He's the worst player to ever have played for us mun, the worst performance ever, all 9 minutes of it.

Point of order - it was 8 minutes, plus added time.

Carry on.
Emnes on 18:06 - Oct 4 with 5693 viewsTrundle10

Emnes on 18:05 - Oct 4 by Neath_Jack

We have some clowns supporting us mate.
Emnes on 18:07 - Oct 4 with 5684 viewsJackoBoostardo

I'll just sit back and assume DYSS has spiked everyones drink with his special negative sauce.

This was a poor performance - but going OTT just makes you look dumb. We're far from in crisis - and to slate TWO players?!?

If anyone is to blame today it's MONK. Clearly!

Any why not post something positive - such as BONY SCORING HIS FIRST LEAGUE GOAL?!
[Post edited 4 Oct 2014 18:09]

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Emnes on 18:09 - Oct 4 with 5660 viewsLeonisGod

Emnes on 18:06 - Oct 4 by Trundle10

We have some clowns supporting us mate.

Neath's got a point. How I wish we could have brought on Rory Fallon. That's the future.
Emnes on 18:16 - Oct 4 with 5606 viewsQuakerJack

Interesting.

Init? Of all the players involved today, he's the last one that deserves criticism.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Emnes on 18:55 - Oct 4 with 5440 viewsperchrockjack

And I used to think I'm a dickhead.
I'm actually unable to contribute this evening.

Anyway, the main pjs yet on this forum us silent so...

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Emnes on 19:01 - Oct 4 with 5411 viewsLeonisGod

Emnes on 18:55 - Oct 4 by perchrockjack

And I used to think I'm a dickhead.
I'm actually unable to contribute this evening.

Anyway, the main pjs yet on this forum us silent so...

If it helps, plenty of people still think you're a dickhead 😂 You're the Voice of Reason tonight though perch.
Emnes on 19:06 - Oct 4 with 5365 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Of course Emnes not cutting back had nothing what so ever to do with the Defender cutting off that angle with a bit of brilliant defending.
Emnes on 19:21 - Oct 4 with 5303 viewsSS2013

I thought it was Gomis lol!

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Emnes on 20:38 - Oct 4 with 5157 views1jack

Interesting.

It's not interesting, it's uneducated bollox.
Emnes on 21:10 - Oct 4 with 5092 viewsoldcob

Emnes on 19:21 - Oct 4 by SS2013

I thought it was Gomis lol!

It should have been. The only time we have tried our two main strikers up front was against Villareal in a friendly. OK, it didn't work then, thats not to say we can never do it again. We only had one genuine winger that night and Siggy hopelessly out of position on the other side. I think when we are chasing a goal its worth a try for the latter part of the game.
Emnes on 21:19 - Oct 4 with 5042 viewsperchrockjack

Leon. Can't help it if people don't actually read what I post and yen think if this jerk us on a massive wind up, or not.

Today, we didn't lose because of enne and his pummelling is simply staggering.

Almost speechless..

I make a big effort to be a dkckhead but it comes easily to some..

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Emnes on 21:23 - Oct 4 with 5021 viewsSpratty

Bless he tried his best to make a late impact, should have controlled that ball better that went out of play and people in the crowd were angry primarily because of the position we were in and what had gone before. He cannot be superman every time though and such little time.
Emnes on 21:24 - Oct 4 with 5015 viewsWarwickHunt

Emnes on 21:19 - Oct 4 by perchrockjack

Leon. Can't help it if people don't actually read what I post and yen think if this jerk us on a massive wind up, or not.

Today, we didn't lose because of enne and his pummelling is simply staggering.

Almost speechless..

I make a big effort to be a dkckhead but it comes easily to some..

No one is saying we lost because of Emnes.

He looked like he'd won a raffle to get on the pitch today. Bit of a difference.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024