Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew 18:15 - Oct 4 with 10183 viewsTrundle10

All the anti Pardew stuff I felt was cringe-worthy. Iam all for humour but i found this distasteful and it came back and bit us on the bum as i guessed it would.

Oh and by the way we very rarely sing on our own you clowns.
East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:46 - Oct 5 with 1318 viewsJackfath

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:43 - Oct 5 by Slugster664

Because I, and presumably others, think the acoustics are possibly better in the north/south stands. By shoving them in the NW corner and putting our fans in the north it would take away the volume of the away fans and project the volume of our fans...possibly??? Out of curiosity, where do you sit?

I sit in the SW corner with all the WAGs.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:56 - Oct 5 with 1304 viewsSlugster664

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:46 - Oct 5 by Jackfath

I sit in the SW corner with all the WAGs.

Same seat as DYSS?

STID

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:57 - Oct 5 with 1294 viewsJackfath

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:56 - Oct 5 by Slugster664

Same seat as DYSS?

No. That's the second time you've insinuated we're the same person.

I can assure you we are not.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:04 - Oct 5 with 1289 viewsSlugster664

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:57 - Oct 5 by Jackfath

No. That's the second time you've insinuated we're the same person.

I can assure you we are not.

Ok.

STID

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 21:15 - Oct 5 with 1221 viewsmarcus78

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 21:53 - Oct 4 by jacksinceever

Yep. Worked really well on Newcastle didn't it?
Possibly their best performance and point of the season and played like a team.
East Stand Bozos really put them off their stride

Maybe if the rest of the ground got up and sung like us in the east stand it wud be louder and just might put teams off. If your just gonna sit there in silence and just moan I suggest you say nothing. Come and see us boneheads next home match would love to hear your songs !
East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 21:23 - Oct 5 with 1205 viewsDewi1jack

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 17:03 - Oct 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The noise made by the away fans travels better around the stadium I have no doubt. I'm no expert but I'm guessing it has something to do with the North stand facing the entire length of the stadium where as the North-East corner noise just carries straight over to the North West of the stadium.

Even when there's only 500 or so away fans and they're all singing it is extremely loud from where I usually sit in the South, where as even when considerably more numbers are singing in the East it still doesn't sound quite as loud.

I agree that away fans should be kept out of the way and try to be made as irrelevant as possible. I'm struggling to think of an away game I have been to where away fans are given such a prominent position in the stadium.

So,
if 500 away fans sound loud to you when/ if you aren't at OT/ LegoLand , why don't 2,000 or more in the Rugrats and sw corner stands sing and help the ASBO stands out a bit more?
I don't expect the Saga stand to join in (I'm old enough to join Saga life insurance by the way!) They're too busy struggling with the Daily Mirror crossword in both halves, whereas we in the East, get the Times crossword done, while standing, queueing for a coffee at half time.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 21:39 - Oct 5 with 1189 viewsOldjack

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 21:15 - Oct 5 by marcus78

Maybe if the rest of the ground got up and sung like us in the east stand it wud be louder and just might put teams off. If your just gonna sit there in silence and just moan I suggest you say nothing. Come and see us boneheads next home match would love to hear your songs !

I'll wager all the moaning tits on this thread have never sung a song for their team but are the first to moan how bad the atmos is at times ,bastards

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 00:36 - Oct 6 with 1141 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 21:23 - Oct 5 by Dewi1jack

So,
if 500 away fans sound loud to you when/ if you aren't at OT/ LegoLand , why don't 2,000 or more in the Rugrats and sw corner stands sing and help the ASBO stands out a bit more?
I don't expect the Saga stand to join in (I'm old enough to join Saga life insurance by the way!) They're too busy struggling with the Daily Mirror crossword in both halves, whereas we in the East, get the Times crossword done, while standing, queueing for a coffee at half time.

What a childish post.

Not everybody who attends matches wants to sing and chant, especially when most chants are abusive and contain naughty language.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 06:58 - Oct 6 with 1127 viewsepaul

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 00:36 - Oct 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What a childish post.

Not everybody who attends matches wants to sing and chant, especially when most chants are abusive and contain naughty language.

Good job you never went up the back of the North bank then isn't it and not the half way down back of the north bank

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 08:01 - Oct 6 with 1107 viewsjacksinceever

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 21:15 - Oct 5 by marcus78

From my experience of the boneheads in the corner quite a few of them are so fuelled up on drink it would be impossible to have a coherent argument with them before the game, so trying to reason with them that they'd be better off supporting our side than goading the opposition's beleaguered manager IMO would be a waste of time.
You are (I assume) stone cold sober and that particular point seems to have passed you by.
Also, call me old fashioned, but I prefer to be able to sit for the majority of the game and watch the action rather than stand for 90 mins like some Neanderthal.
If it's all the same to you
East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 08:04 - Oct 6 with 1104 viewsjacksinceever

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 21:39 - Oct 5 by Oldjack

I'll wager all the moaning tits on this thread have never sung a song for their team but are the first to moan how bad the atmos is at times ,bastards

Sung myself sore many a time. However find it hard to join in with moronic chants / songs about Cardiff, England, Sacked in the Morning, woWoWoLaLaLa (or whatever that childish crap is meant to be)
Sorry if I act my age not my shoe size
East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 08:42 - Oct 6 with 1086 viewsjacksinceever

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 21:23 - Oct 5 by Dewi1jack

So,

You and possibly a few others in the singing corner may partake of the Times, most others I would wager are more fond of The Sun, The Mirror, The Star & the equivalent Sunday rags
East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 08:51 - Oct 6 with 1083 viewsjacksinceever

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 17:03 - Oct 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The noise made by the away fans travels better around the stadium I have no doubt. I'm no expert but I'm guessing it has something to do with the North stand facing the entire length of the stadium where as the North-East corner noise just carries straight over to the North West of the stadium.

Even when there's only 500 or so away fans and they're all singing it is extremely loud from where I usually sit in the South, where as even when considerably more numbers are singing in the East it still doesn't sound quite as loud.

I agree that away fans should be kept out of the way and try to be made as irrelevant as possible. I'm struggling to think of an away game I have been to where away fans are given such a prominent position in the stadium.

I think it's more to do with travelling fans in general having made the effort to travel usually want to make themselves heard and support their team vocally.
Also I feel that the ones that travel week in, week out are more fanatical.
Of course there is also the fact that away fans are (usually) in one section so those inclined to do so will join in with any singing etc.
At home, I have sat in all sections of the ground and heard people joining in. However as they are more isolated, I guess they feel a bit silly and are therefore less vocal.
Also sitting down (and being sober) does not help one to feel like singing silly songs (not that I do anyway - I feel I'm past it now)
East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 08:54 - Oct 6 with 1081 viewsjacksinceever

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 18:30 - Oct 5 by Jackfath

If the Ultras organised themselves better they could get groups to sing in different directions. Pods of Ultras facing the various areas which would help this situation.

I thought they did. Very few of them ever seem to face the pitch when the game's going on
East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 09:38 - Oct 6 with 1062 viewsfather_jack

it's posts like this that makes me despair about this site.

i hoped you choked on that prawn sandwich.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 09:47 - Oct 6 with 1055 viewsjacksinceever

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 09:38 - Oct 6 by father_jack

it's posts like this that makes me despair about this site.

i hoped you choked on that prawn sandwich.

Which one? Anyway don't sit with the prawn sandwich brigade, FYI. Their another bunch who are there for the drink rather than watching the game
East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 10:08 - Oct 6 with 1048 viewsicecoldjack

I thought the atmosphere was ok, seen it better but it was ok IMO.

Sometimes when the players start off with the wrong tempo it effects the mood of the crowd and i thought the players lacking intensity dampened spirits in the crowd, though overall i thought the atmosphere was ok.

I was sat in the middle on the east and could hear both sets of fans equally.

Sometimes players need to inspire the crowd and not the other way around, the place has been quiet,rocking and decent , Saturday i thought it was decent enough so well done to the Jack faithful !
East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 17:07 - Oct 6 with 991 viewsOldjack

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 08:04 - Oct 6 by jacksinceever

Sung myself sore many a time. However find it hard to join in with moronic chants / songs about Cardiff, England, Sacked in the Morning, woWoWoLaLaLa (or whatever that childish crap is meant to be)
Sorry if I act my age not my shoe size

NO Cardiff chants BOLLOCKS, you're obliviously on the change son, so what do you sing then ,on your own ? minge

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 00:39 - Oct 7 with 921 viewsblaenaugwentjack

I was sat in the north stand on saturday two seats away from the away supporters! if posters on here think certain sections of are supporters are pissed up morons then you should of sat where i was on saturday, they were that pissed some of them had a job to stand, and the abuse they were dishing out was of the stoneage nuckle dragger. I thought the east stand went light on them tbh. And as for giving pardew stick the newcastle fans did that for most of the game .
East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 01:36 - Oct 7 with 902 viewskopperburgjack

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 00:39 - Oct 7 by blaenaugwentjack

I was sat in the north stand on saturday two seats away from the away supporters! if posters on here think certain sections of are supporters are pissed up morons then you should of sat where i was on saturday, they were that pissed some of them had a job to stand, and the abuse they were dishing out was of the stoneage nuckle dragger. I thought the east stand went light on them tbh. And as for giving pardew stick the newcastle fans did that for most of the game .

Haha, to be honest I'm not suprised. Newcastles away following are known to be big drinkers and are a 'lively' bunch hence they sing 'we are the drunk and disorderly' ! Wind street was packed with Geordies on Saturday night and with the others making 7 hour trip it's a big old drinking sesh that!

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 08:48 - Oct 7 with 847 viewsTrundle10

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 00:39 - Oct 7 by blaenaugwentjack

Newcastle fans are perfectly entitled to mock Pardew, we are not. It just revs up the opposition hence Cisse sssshhhh celbration for goal.
East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 09:16 - Oct 7 with 839 viewsmonmouth

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 17:07 - Oct 6 by Oldjack

NO Cardiff chants BOLLOCKS, you're obliviously on the change son, so what do you sing then ,on your own ? minge

He's Swansea City, he sings on his own....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 10:01 - Oct 7 with 815 viewsjacksinceever

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 09:16 - Oct 7 by monmouth

He's Swansea City, he sings on his own....

In seriousness, I can't understand why our fans are obsessed with singing to a lower division, under achieving bunch of wasters from the East (Cardiff - not the East Stand) instead of getting behind our team.
Likewise the "England is full of ....." when our club has always had English men and women amongst it's players and staff.
As for someone else's comment about the drunken Geordies, I don't doubt it. However, i had many a "happy hour" (not) dealing with the old North Bank / current East Stand regulars who invariably turn up 5 minutes before the start then wonder why it takes them so long to get in when there's a massive queue.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2014 10:02]
East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 11:03 - Oct 7 with 794 viewsSpokenword

Shock Horror, Poster knocks people making an atmosphere whilst sitting in total silence.

FECK OFF!
East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 11:44 - Oct 7 with 776 viewskopperburgjack

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 10:01 - Oct 7 by jacksinceever

In seriousness, I can't understand why our fans are obsessed with singing to a lower division, under achieving bunch of wasters from the East (Cardiff - not the East Stand) instead of getting behind our team.
Likewise the "England is full of ....." when our club has always had English men and women amongst it's players and staff.
As for someone else's comment about the drunken Geordies, I don't doubt it. However, i had many a "happy hour" (not) dealing with the old North Bank / current East Stand regulars who invariably turn up 5 minutes before the start then wonder why it takes them so long to get in when there's a massive queue.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2014 10:02]

Always has been and always will. It's part of football rivalry. Happens in every game around the uk

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024