Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew 18:15 - Oct 4 with 10146 viewsTrundle10

All the anti Pardew stuff I felt was cringe-worthy. Iam all for humour but i found this distasteful and it came back and bit us on the bum as i guessed it would.

Oh and by the way we very rarely sing on our own you clowns.
East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:51 - Oct 7 with 898 viewsLiberty

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:46 - Oct 7 by Jackfath

You're right, if I (and others like me) stop drinking it, the cows will not get milked, the farmer will get more depressed as nobody will be drinking his milk and he'll top himself.

Now I don't know what to do.

No wonder Abigail puts vodka on her cornflakes.

I give up

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:52 - Oct 7 with 892 viewsJackfath

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:51 - Oct 7 by Liberty

I give up

DONT DO IT LIB!

http://www.samaritans.org/

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:54 - Oct 7 with 885 viewsOldjack

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:52 - Oct 7 by Jackfath

DONT DO IT LIB!

http://www.samaritans.org/

poor dab

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:54 - Oct 7 with 884 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Another example of Liberty taking a thread off topic.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:56 - Oct 7 with 880 viewsraynor94

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:45 - Oct 7 by Liberty

Raynor, you laugh at the thought of people killing themselves due to economical struggle.

Seriously ? I have customers, dad, a farmer killed himself due to pressure of it all. Is that funny ?

I thought Jackfaths comment was hilarious, but there I don't take it literally

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 20:03 - Oct 7 with 870 viewsDarran

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 19:54 - Oct 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Another example of Liberty taking a thread off topic.

Surely not he never does anything like that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 20:51 - Oct 7 with 845 viewsLiberty

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 20:03 - Oct 7 by Darran

Surely not Jackfath, Darr, Dwight and Raynor all taking an opposite stance in same thread.

WOW, truly shocked.

Its almost like they react to poster not the post.

[Post edited 7 Oct 2014 21:12]

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 21:16 - Oct 7 with 820 viewsLiberty

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 20:03 - Oct 7 by Darran

Show me where my post took thread off topic, oh wise one ( dimwit).

Login to get fewer ads

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 21:23 - Oct 7 with 814 viewsJackfath

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 21:16 - Oct 7 by Liberty

Show me where my post took thread off topic, oh wise one ( dimwit).

Such a shame you decide to verbally abuse a senior poster again Lib. Deep down I reckon you're ok.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 21:31 - Oct 7 with 810 viewsLiberty

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 21:23 - Oct 7 by Jackfath

Such a shame you decide to verbally abuse a senior poster again Lib. Deep down I reckon you're ok.

Its a shame the 4 of you continually choose to gang up on individual posters, you all have form for it.

Embarrasing all round for you all. Too many times now. Time and time again being found out.

Please find individual thoughts and opinions, its fine as long as find the balls to back up.

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 21:31 - Oct 7 with 809 viewsSlugster664

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 21:23 - Oct 7 by Jackfath

Would it be ok if he abused a junior poster?

Edit: How the feck has this thread gone so off topic?

STID

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 21:32 - Oct 7 with 807 viewsJackfath

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 21:31 - Oct 7 by Liberty

Its a shame the 4 of you continually choose to gang up on individual posters, you all have form for it.

Embarrasing all round for you all. Too many times now. Time and time again being found out.

Please find individual thoughts and opinions, its fine as long as find the balls to back up.

You are the one calling Darran a dimwit.

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 21:38 - Oct 7 with 801 viewsLiberty

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 21:32 - Oct 7 by Jackfath

You are the one calling Darran a dimwit.

He called me a cu nt a few days back, live with it. His words, unprovoked.

It is funny that he can call me such names and you, Dwight, Raynor, Perch say nothing. I say far less and you jump on it.

Darr says it all the time , so it is ok , yes?

[Post edited 8 Oct 2014 8:49]

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 21:40 - Oct 7 with 795 viewsJackfath

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 21:38 - Oct 7 by Liberty

He called me a cu nt a few days back, live with it. His words, unprovoked.

It is funny that he can call me such names and you, Dwight, Raynor, Perch say nothing. I say far less and you jump on it.

Darr says it all the time , so it is ok , yes?

[Post edited 8 Oct 2014 8:49]

I am going to log off now as you're clearly agitated. We'll pick up on your rehab another time.

Night night Lib.

xx

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew (n/t) on 21:48 - Oct 7 with 790 viewsLiberty

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 21:40 - Oct 7 by Jackfath

I am going to log off now as you're clearly agitated. We'll pick up on your rehab another time.

Night night Lib.

xx

[Post edited 8 Oct 2014 8:53]

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 22:14 - Oct 7 with 758 viewsLiberty

Amazingly, Darr, Dwight, Raynor and Jackfath just gone off line , together. after all giving it large, funny as fcuk. It is sooooo sad.

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 22:20 - Oct 7 with 752 viewsraynor94

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 20:51 - Oct 7 by Liberty

Surely not Jackfath, Darr, Dwight and Raynor all taking an opposite stance in same thread.

WOW, truly shocked.

Its almost like they react to poster not the post.

[Post edited 7 Oct 2014 21:12]

Strange, I commented I thought Jackfaths post was hilarious, no harm in that at all, why are you having a go at me?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 22:21 - Oct 7 with 750 viewsDarran

East Stand Boneheads Singing about Pardew on 22:14 - Oct 7 by Liberty

Amazingly, Darr, Dwight, Raynor and Jackfath just gone off line , together. after all giving it large, funny as fcuk. It is sooooo sad.

All the same person I reckon.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024