Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just a small reminder... 09:53 - Oct 23 with 2268 viewsCTB184

...that we are currently 8th in the league. So for all you negative people out there, get some perspective!

Some of the football we have played so far this season has been great, other times it has been disappointing. That's football, whether you like it or not.

The results will come, have some patience please and quit the unneccessary moaning.

Poll: Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing?

Just a small reminder... on 17:04 - Oct 23 with 558 viewsSpratty

Just a small reminder... on 16:54 - Oct 23 by GreatBritton

Spratty talked about "upping the anti". Ironically this is what happens when people turn debate into squabbling. Upping the ante is something different. Upping your auntie we do not speak about.

Thanks for the grammatical correction

debate = supporting an opinion that is acceptable to you
squabbling = supporting an opinion that is not acceptable to you

??????
Just a small reminder... on 17:10 - Oct 23 with 553 viewsSpratty

Just a small reminder... on 13:48 - Oct 23 by Starsky

Sorry Spratty but if you think what he wrote to you was persOnal abuse, then you're mistaken.
If he had said you were a negative old fecker... Then that would be personal. There's a difference.

I think you will find that is incorrect. Possibly you are confusing what might commonly be referred to as abusive language with personal abuse in general (which may or may not include abusive language)

As phil says comment on the post not the poster

Verbal abuse (also known as reviling) is described as a negative defining statement told to the victim or about the victim
Just a small reminder... on 17:12 - Oct 23 with 551 viewsStarsky

Just a small reminder... on 17:10 - Oct 23 by Spratty

I think you will find that is incorrect. Possibly you are confusing what might commonly be referred to as abusive language with personal abuse in general (which may or may not include abusive language)

As phil says comment on the post not the poster

Verbal abuse (also known as reviling) is described as a negative defining statement told to the victim or about the victim

I respectfully disagree

It's just the internet, init.

Just a small reminder... on 17:22 - Oct 23 with 543 viewsSpratty

Just a small reminder... on 17:12 - Oct 23 by Starsky

I respectfully disagree

stop squabbling
Just a small reminder... on 17:25 - Oct 23 with 538 viewsStarsky

Just a small reminder... on 17:22 - Oct 23 by Spratty

stop squabbling

I respectfully agree

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising