Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread 15:07 - Oct 28 with 33802 viewsMrSwan

[Post edited 28 Oct 2014 15:08]

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:27 - Oct 29 with 1172 viewsSpratty

I would say that is a remarkable conversion from someone who publicly stated he did not want Garry anywhere near our club as manager.

Fair play, to change your position so dramatically, even though such an initial view was extreme (when it would to me have seemed fair to me and many others to judge him on his abilities against other readily available candidates).

It is ironic that coverts can it is true often seem the most zealous against even the mildest form of seeming dissent.
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:11 - Oct 29 with 1111 views_

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:27 - Oct 29 by Spratty

I would say that is a remarkable conversion from someone who publicly stated he did not want Garry anywhere near our club as manager.

Fair play, to change your position so dramatically, even though such an initial view was extreme (when it would to me have seemed fair to me and many others to judge him on his abilities against other readily available candidates).

It is ironic that coverts can it is true often seem the most zealous against even the mildest form of seeming dissent.

Did Darran state that??

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:20 - Oct 29 with 1087 viewsDarran

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:11 - Oct 29 by _

Did Darran state that??

Tell you what if you can show me a post on here where I said that I'll never post here again.
What I said last April was that Garry Monk wasn't my first choice and Paul Clement was,the minute Garry Monk was given the job full time he had my 100% support. (not like others)

One bit of advice I'll give you is don't listen to Spratty he clearly has mental issues.

Over to you.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:32 - Oct 29 with 1067 viewsSpratty

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:11 - Oct 29 by _

Did Darran state that??

Yep clearly remember it, as Phil saying he would not have been his choice even for temp manager (nothing wrong in that)

Funny I have mentioned this a few times before and I don't recall seeing Darran deny it previously - will check out when I have time and try and find the post - but it was at a time when posts that did not fit - were being deleted by those with the power to do that.

Subsequently also when Garry said he did not want help as he would see it as a personal failure. Darran said he would do as he was told or he knew where the door was. I personally agreed with that because it is not about personal glory but about what is best for the future of our club.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2014 13:33]
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:41 - Oct 29 with 1054 viewsSpratty

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:20 - Oct 29 by Darran

Tell you what if you can show me a post on here where I said that I'll never post here again.
What I said last April was that Garry Monk wasn't my first choice and Paul Clement was,the minute Garry Monk was given the job full time he had my 100% support. (not like others)

One bit of advice I'll give you is don't listen to Spratty he clearly has mental issues.

Over to you.

As it seems you think do most people who do not agree with your pedantic and dogmatically enforced POV.
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:55 - Oct 29 with 1042 viewsDarran

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:41 - Oct 29 by Spratty

As it seems you think do most people who do not agree with your pedantic and dogmatically enforced POV.

Prove it then.

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:00 - Oct 29 with 1036 viewsSpratty

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:55 - Oct 29 by Darran

Prove it then.

I will attempt to if I get the time to spend hours trawling through the constant posts you were making at that time.

But perhaps in the mean time you can swear on everything you hold dear that you made no post of that nature that even approximated to that meaning (regardless of if you subsequently deleted it)

A simple yes or no will suffice
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:05 - Oct 29 with 1032 viewsDarran

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:00 - Oct 29 by Spratty

I will attempt to if I get the time to spend hours trawling through the constant posts you were making at that time.

But perhaps in the mean time you can swear on everything you hold dear that you made no post of that nature that even approximated to that meaning (regardless of if you subsequently deleted it)

A simple yes or no will suffice

Seriously are you mentally ill or what?
I've answered it,he wasn't me first choice.
Now like I said to the other toll earlier any chance you can stop stalking me please?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:27 - Oct 29 with 1004 viewsperchrockjack

Board conduct gentlemen. Have you not see Phils edict. ITS THERE TO PROTECT US ALL, SO no personal shuite.

All agreed?

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:12 - Oct 29 with 966 views_

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:05 - Oct 29 by Darran

Seriously are you mentally ill or what?
I've answered it,he wasn't me first choice.
Now like I said to the other toll earlier any chance you can stop stalking me please?

It's funny how Davillin or Perch won't pull you up on your attack on the mentally ill.

Double standards as usual.

Have another break, Daz, it's been enjoyable on here the last week.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:28 - Oct 29 with 956 viewsDarran

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:12 - Oct 29 by _

It's funny how Davillin or Perch won't pull you up on your attack on the mentally ill.

Double standards as usual.

Have another break, Daz, it's been enjoyable on here the last week.

I'm not attacking the mentally ill,unless you're confirming he is of of course.

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 18:56 - Oct 29 with 916 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Another Post that degenerates in to a slanging match which has absolutely nothing to do with the original post topic.
How may more will be derailed I wonder?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024