Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread 15:07 - Oct 28 with 34121 viewsMrSwan

[Post edited 28 Oct 2014 15:08]

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:52 - Oct 28 with 3003 viewsPacemaker

Just said on SSN that it should be turned over

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:52 - Oct 28 with 3000 viewsdameedna

not a foul and lost the game
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:52 - Oct 28 with 2989 viewsbuilthjack

Sh1t

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:52 - Oct 28 with 2964 viewsSwansNZ

stupid cup anyway, and we don't want extra time

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:52 - Oct 28 with 2919 viewsRancid

I'm off to bed.
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:53 - Oct 28 with 2875 viewsbuilthjack

Ref cost us

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:53 - Oct 28 with 2850 viewsNogginthenog

Gary is gonna have a real Monk on now, apparently that was a shocking red card decision. Now Lovren has scored pathetic.
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:53 - Oct 28 with 2827 viewsthomasJack

why 3 pl match miss??

Poll: Next signing

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:54 - Oct 28 with 2688 viewsOldjack

fuking useless ref !! not even a yellow

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:54 - Oct 28 with 2626 viewsjackonicko

Looking forward to Garry's post match interview.
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:54 - Oct 28 with 2615 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:53 - Oct 28 by thomasJack

why 3 pl match miss??

unless we appeal, it will be 3 game ban

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:55 - Oct 28 with 2480 viewsshandyjack

we will appeal but can't see it getting overturned due to the FA incompetance

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:55 - Oct 28 with 2444 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:54 - Oct 28 by jackonicko

Looking forward to Garry's post match interview.

I hope Huw has some sort of insurance policy to cover his fines.

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:56 - Oct 28 with 2336 viewsandrew

He will win the appeal 100%, that wasn't even a free kick

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:56 - Oct 28 with 2312 viewsCWJack

Screwed over yet again, that red card will surely be overturned?

When is Amat expected back?
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:57 - Oct 28 with 2266 viewsAnotherJohn

Better second half and suffered the curse of the myopic ref once again, but in all honesty I could not see us winning with that team selection. Missed opportunity I'm afraid.
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:57 - Oct 28 with 2227 viewsswans11

Shocking decision ref not even foul. Terrible goal keeping tremmel stay on line. Where did all that extra time come from
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:58 - Oct 28 with 2163 viewsMrSwan

The result hasn't bothered me it really isn't the end of the world it's the sending off that has done us yet again.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:58 - Oct 28 with 2163 viewsJonTheJack

I'm close to giving up.

I can't handle the anger that these morons with whistles build up these days...
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:59 - Oct 28 with 2051 viewsJonathans_coat

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:50 - Oct 28 by SC_Swan

Ridiculous decision. No way is that a red. Barely a yellow and even that's a stretch.

Wasn't even a foul!!! Looked a gr8 challenge to me! Getting really fed up with more refereeing "blunders/bias/cheating"!! Garry is right, this really needs fookin looking at. More inexplicable decisions than ever going against us!
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:59 - Oct 28 with 2017 viewsicecoldjack

Cheated out of the win .

Mind you it doesn't help when we have a keeper that likes to stay rooted to the spot.

If Fabianski plays we win that, got to say that was one of the worst reffing decisions ive ever seen, coutinho goes in studs up and fredirico studs down and we get a straight red card !

total joke.

Crap game anyway, we were better second half , first half was as poor a performance ive seen in a while.

Gutted for the boys though, didnt deserve to be mugged off by the ref again.
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:00 - Oct 28 with 1964 viewsheadcleaner

what a game changer that was ref. Don't like losing to anyone but can accept it against a better team but only if its even. that game changed by an official. utterly incompetent
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:01 - Oct 28 with 1931 viewsairedale

I'm surprised that the conspiracy theorists aren't out in their droves regarding referees and SCFC. Garry,'s got a point IMO.
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:02 - Oct 28 with 1879 viewsswanduck

bit disappointed, especially as were the better team. Upwards and onwards now, let's focus on getting something at Goodison on Saturday COYS!
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 22:04 - Oct 28 with 2324 viewsmax936

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:52 - Oct 28 by Pacemaker

Just said on SSN that it should be turned over

Not the point though Lee, the game is lost now, utterly disgraceful decision unbelievable.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024