Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread 15:07 - Oct 28 with 33799 viewsMrSwan

[Post edited 28 Oct 2014 15:08]

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:53 - Oct 28 with 2551 viewsJethroJack

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:41 - Oct 28 by blaine_scfc

Ratcliffe dislikes us with a passion. He couldn't make it more obvious.

So does that kunt Savage.
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:53 - Oct 28 with 2545 viewsOldjack

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:52 - Oct 28 by Rancid

They'll bring Balotelli on now and then who knows.

we got Bony

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:54 - Oct 28 with 2527 viewsmonmouth

What a strange game. Until the last few minutes I would have bet my ass on us subsiding to a routine one or two niller, but really, if that's the genuinely the best the scousecrap can throw t us when we can hardly be bothered, it's probably a pens job unless Shelves smashes one in. I don't think a goal is coming from Gomis anyway (yes, here's hoping, they normally do if I say that, although neither shech or vasq ever obliged).

What I'm finding odd is watching it without tension. It would be nice if we won and I want us to but I couldn't really give a sh1t. I'm feeling like I'm watching a reserve game or a friendly. How weird.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:55 - Oct 28 with 2511 viewsairedale

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:40 - Oct 28 by JBT95

I think that's Liverpool, read that stat this morning.

Oops my mistake.

To start a rumour, how about we will sell Bony to them for 25 bigguns, and we get Borini coming back the other way.

Is Borini worth about 12 mill?
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:55 - Oct 28 with 2507 viewsJethroJack

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:52 - Oct 28 by Morganator100

we want Chelsea in the semi final again.

Or Shrewsbury maybe?!?
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:55 - Oct 28 with 2503 viewsGowerjack

Feck me

The adverts

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:56 - Oct 28 with 2497 viewsJackhero

I'm quite enjoying the septics commentary on this game. Better than Swansea sound. Things like top of the box, and bony not on fire are quite amusing.

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:57 - Oct 28 with 2466 viewsRancid

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:53 - Oct 28 by AnotherJohn

Underwhelming performance against a team who aren't brimming with confidence themselves. We have come into the game more in the last ten minutes, but could have been two or three down. Not sure why Ki isn't on the bench, as he would be a big upgrade on what we've seen so far. Hoping for a lucky break in the second half, because otherwise it is likely to be a case of going out not with a bang but a whimper.

Not sure about that , John.They've hardly threatened with tonnes of possession and the last 10 minutes they've tired and look bereft of ideas which has allowed us back into it.Both managers will earn their money at half time and decide the game.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:59 - Oct 28 with 2395 viewsJethroJack

Hope Jonjo gets another free kick "just outside the arc"
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:00 - Oct 28 with 2382 viewsMrSwan

its a matter of time before Markovic or Coutinho make the net bulge.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:00 - Oct 28 with 2375 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:56 - Oct 28 by Jackhero

I'm quite enjoying the septics commentary on this game. Better than Swansea sound. Things like top of the box, and bony not on fire are quite amusing.

Bony is sh1t one minute and a flyer the next.

Soccer!!!!!

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:03 - Oct 28 with 2310 viewsbermudajack

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:59 - Oct 28 by JethroJack

Hope Jonjo gets another free kick "just outside the arc"

Courtinio looks like he's controlling the midfield area, too many of our players not turned up yet

Emnes
Taylor
Dyer
Gomis

Just not up to it IMO

Poll: Priority for new manager?

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:05 - Oct 28 with 2267 viewsJBT95

He just said we are unbeaten in the last 4 League cup meetings against PL opposition... drawing one and winning three... so Liverpool, Chelsea x2 and Everton... before going on to say part of it was under Rodgers... did we ever face a PL team in this competition under Rodgers other than Wigan that we lost?
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:05 - Oct 28 with 2268 viewslonglostjack

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:54 - Oct 28 by monmouth

What a strange game. Until the last few minutes I would have bet my ass on us subsiding to a routine one or two niller, but really, if that's the genuinely the best the scousecrap can throw t us when we can hardly be bothered, it's probably a pens job unless Shelves smashes one in. I don't think a goal is coming from Gomis anyway (yes, here's hoping, they normally do if I say that, although neither shech or vasq ever obliged).

What I'm finding odd is watching it without tension. It would be nice if we won and I want us to but I couldn't really give a sh1t. I'm feeling like I'm watching a reserve game or a friendly. How weird.

I know what you mean - but it could be the easiest route into Europe.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:05 - Oct 28 with 2249 viewshobo

He just called Henderson 'Hamilton'!
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:08 - Oct 28 with 2192 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:09 - Oct 28 with 2146 viewsRancid

Tremmell having a good game so far.Very commanding.
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:11 - Oct 28 with 2113 viewsepaul

Counterparts cardiff in the north wtf, thats f*cked my sense of direction up

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:11 - Oct 28 with 2103 viewsGowerjack

Cardiff in the North?

Plastic since 1974

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:11 - Oct 28 with 2083 viewsJonTheJack

There is no point in Emnes being out there.

Similar could be said for Dyer, but at least he's shown his face at the start of the second half.
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:11 - Oct 28 with 2049 viewsairedale

What did he just say about club ownership, esp involving Tan the man?
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:12 - Oct 28 with 2046 viewsGowerjack

Lets get Wilf on and wrap this up....

Plastic since 1974

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:17 - Oct 28 with 1818 viewsJBT95

Gomis is running down Liverpool main street apparently!

The game is getting more interesting than the commentary now
[Post edited 28 Oct 2014 21:18]
The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:20 - Oct 28 with 1724 viewsepaul

Ave that Borini, bit of revenge there

The Official Liverpool v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:20 - Oct 28 with 1690 viewsJohnw102

Williams is a tower of power

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024