Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Balotelli throwing himself to the ground... 00:57 - Oct 30 with 1980 viewsTNT

... clutching his face, when Jonjo squared up to him, seems to have gone unnoticed.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2014 1:02]

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Balotelli throwing himself to the ground... on 01:03 - Oct 30 with 1964 viewsNeiltheTaylor

It's in Garry's black book

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Balotelli throwing himself to the ground... on 01:05 - Oct 30 with 1955 viewsJackTheLad

Balotelli throwing himself to the ground... on 01:03 - Oct 30 by NeiltheTaylor

It's in Garry's black book

FAO someone creative - Make one of those GIF thingies!

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Balotelli throwing himself to the ground... on 01:11 - Oct 30 with 1944 viewsTNT

Chico was crucified for less than Balotelli's antics.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Balotelli throwing himself to the ground... on 02:02 - Oct 30 with 1905 viewsJackTheLad

This is something I missed, flicking Jonjo in the ear to wind him up. What a c*ck

Balotelli throwing himself to the ground... on 02:03 - Oct 30 with 1903 viewsJackTheLad

http://e1.365dm.com/14/10/768x432/mario-balotelli-liverpool-swansea-jonjo-shelve

[Post edited 30 Oct 2014 2:03]

Balotelli throwing himself to the ground... on 09:07 - Oct 30 with 1693 viewsLeonisGod

It was discussed on Sky Sports news last night. It's was basically seen as a good thing because it shows balotelli is developing mental strength . Fcukwits
Balotelli throwing himself to the ground... on 12:46 - Oct 30 with 1570 viewsdameedna

Typical commentary. American bloke on commentary thought it was a good thing the Iti low life was getting in Shelvey's head. Need refs to stamp on big time Charlies and risk upsetting the system.
Balotelli throwing himself to the ground... on 12:48 - Oct 30 with 1566 viewsMrSwan

This game was effected so much buy referees cheating and players attempting to cheat its about time that the FA introduce new rules that if a match is affected by such decision the fixture should be replayed.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Login to get fewer ads

Balotelli throwing himself to the ground... on 23:19 - Oct 30 with 1304 viewsdameedna

Balotelli throwing himself to the ground... on 12:48 - Oct 30 by MrSwan

This game was effected so much buy referees cheating and players attempting to cheat its about time that the FA introduce new rules that if a match is affected by such decision the fixture should be replayed.

Suarez exposed LFC.
On replays that would be unusual.
Decisions like can be replayed in the Premier League on the screens. Won't add much time to the game and will help to refs.
Liverpool will be against.
Balotelli throwing himself to the ground... on 16:46 - Oct 31 with 1109 viewsDavillin

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Balotelli throwing himself to the ground... on 17:19 - Oct 31 with 1054 viewsQuakerJack

Balotelli throwing himself to the ground... on 12:48 - Oct 30 by MrSwan

Whilst I wholeheartedly agree, we are so far away from that it's untrue.

We haven't even reached video assistance for penalty claims or even post match retribution for cheats like Moses. Never mind replaying a fixture that's effected by awful decisions, like Stoke, Liverpool, Southampton, etc.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024