Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Hughes 17:24 - Oct 31 with 2289 viewsunion_jack

Sounding off about Shawcross being labelled Chief Grappler in his press conference.

Uses the word cheat and says it is not a term that should not be used I.e. A dig at us.

Then talks about body checking in the area. Should that be allowed he asks. Swansea do it he goes on to say.

He really hasn't taken this Moses truth very well has he?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Mark Hughes on 14:31 - Nov 1 with 495 viewsStarsky

Mark Hughes on 13:45 - Nov 1 by WxmJax

It's his birthday today, give the guy a break.

Agreed. Which limb?

It's just the internet, init.

Mark Hughes on 23:03 - Nov 1 with 450 viewsMrSwan

Hes virtually said hes been hard done by by referee decisions this season is he just taking the pis or id he serious?

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Mark Hughes on 23:24 - Nov 1 with 419 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Stoke manager Mark Hughes on the unpunished Alex Song challenge in the build-up to West Ham's first goal:

"It was dangerous play. It was reckless. We're grateful that Diouf jumped out of the way, because it could have been a nasty collision.

"The referee should come down on challenges like that - he needed to stop play, but apparently he was trying to play an advantage, which we didn't get. But it's not the first time we've been disappointed by a referee this season.

"I think everybody at the game knows who were the better side, and who created the most chances. Unfortunately, sport doesn't always give the spoils to the team who deserve them."

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Mark Hughes on 23:26 - Nov 1 with 413 viewsDarran

Mark Hughes on 23:24 - Nov 1 by NeiltheTaylor

Stoke manager Mark Hughes on the unpunished Alex Song challenge in the build-up to West Ham's first goal:

"It was dangerous play. It was reckless. We're grateful that Diouf jumped out of the way, because it could have been a nasty collision.

"The referee should come down on challenges like that - he needed to stop play, but apparently he was trying to play an advantage, which we didn't get. But it's not the first time we've been disappointed by a referee this season.

"I think everybody at the game knows who were the better side, and who created the most chances. Unfortunately, sport doesn't always give the spoils to the team who deserve them."

He's a pr^ck.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mark Hughes on 23:31 - Nov 1 with 398 viewsJackSomething

Mark Hughes on 23:24 - Nov 1 by NeiltheTaylor

I take great pleasure from Moses butchering the excellent advantage the ref gave them by playing on , leading to the first goal and that he completely lost Downing for the equaliser.

The ref should have booked Song after the goal though. That's the only thing Hughes should have complained about, but then he's a huge hypocrite. And a huge tool.

Unrelated, how did the Newcastle player not get sent off for almost breaking Joe Allen's ankle? Fernandez probably tearing his hair out if he's watching.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Mark Hughes on 23:35 - Nov 1 with 385 viewsperchrockjack

Hughes leant all he knows of management from fergie but in his defence he s not as big a kint of a man, close though and a shuithouse to boot

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Mark Hughes on 23:38 - Nov 1 with 380 viewsJackSomething

Mark Hughes on 23:35 - Nov 1 by perchrockjack

Hughes leant all he knows of management from fergie but in his defence he s not as big a kint of a man, close though and a shuithouse to boot

I know you hate Ferguson Perch, but Hughes talks far more shite than Ferguson ever did.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Mark Hughes on 23:43 - Nov 1 with 371 viewsperchrockjack

True js true. Thst s because fergie was far cleverer than Hughes.
We're talking semantics anyway.

I m must worried at phil putting me on report so often. I mean no offence innit..

Today, we saw a great gutsy performance but inter nevkne sniping still has preference here.

It's not something to complain about anyway, so I wont, but it is possible to discuss without abuse Innit, you you devil you

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024