Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread 09:13 - Nov 1 with 19197 viewswaynekerr55

VS

Lets have it

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:39 - Nov 1 with 2329 viewsMusical_Swan

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:37 - Nov 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Haven't got an fm radio and these days , Newport County are the featured game on our "national" radio station's digital platform. When we were in the NPC Cardiff's games were featured and now we're above them again BBC "Wales" decide to go all neutral. Lol

Always keep my old radio alarm clock handy on a Sat afternoon for this very reason!

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:40 - Nov 1 with 2295 viewshobo

If that was us who had committed that foul it would have been a certain yellow card
The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:41 - Nov 1 with 2239 viewsC_jack

At least we don't have to worry about getting into Europe through FIFA fair play.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:42 - Nov 1 with 2206 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:38 - Nov 1 by C_jack

Yes.

A yellow for kicking the ball away ffs, I guess that was the refs fault.

Don't waste your fingerprint tread. He's a cheerleader don't you know

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:42 - Nov 1 with 2204 viewsmonmouth

How could those two fouls not be bookings ffs. Look at Siggys yellow for nothing. My head is about to explode.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:44 - Nov 1 with 2093 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:36 - Nov 1 by Darran

Is it?

Hasn't he just returned from suspension?

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:45 - Nov 1 with 2083 viewsDarran

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:42 - Nov 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Don't waste your fingerprint tread. He's a cheerleader don't you know

Why don't you shut the f*ck up and get off my back you pr*ck?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:45 - Nov 1 with 2059 viewsGroo

Usual thing isn't it, we have been the dirtiest in fouls by 2 to 1, but the bookings are 5 to 1. Crazy

Groo does what Groo does best

Login to get fewer ads

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:46 - Nov 1 with 1993 viewsCatullus

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 15:45 - Nov 1 by epaul

Try this one cat no probs here

http://cricfree.sx/live-american-football-streaming-ch6.php

Same problem, but thanks Paul.

Too many rash challenges, too many reds. Needs to change.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:47 - Nov 1 with 1964 viewsMrSwan

getting nervous now but its obvious there going to score..

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:48 - Nov 1 with 1874 viewsShaky

Great move there by the Toffees.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:49 - Nov 1 with 1839 viewsShaky

. . .A bit of quality amidst all this dross!

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:49 - Nov 1 with 1827 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:45 - Nov 1 by Darran

Ouch. That smarted!

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:50 - Nov 1 with 1778 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:45 - Nov 1 by Darran

But he did just return from suspension, didn't he?

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:50 - Nov 1 with 1778 viewsC_jack

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:39 - Nov 1 by Darran

Does it happen all the time then?

Well it's the second game he is going to miss in the space of a month, if that's not regular enough for you? I don't know how it works but you can expect him to be booking himself (!) a holiday around xmas time.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2014 16:50]

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:50 - Nov 1 with 1757 viewsDarran

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:49 - Nov 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Ouch. That smarted!

Ouch f*ck all that was the third or fourth time you've had a dig at me today so go f*ck yourself

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:50 - Nov 1 with 1725 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:50 - Nov 1 by C_jack

Well it's the second game he is going to miss in the space of a month, if that's not regular enough for you? I don't know how it works but you can expect him to be booking himself (!) a holiday around xmas time.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2014 16:50]

That's fairly regular I would say.

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:50 - Nov 1 with 1723 viewsswanny

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:49 - Nov 1 by Shaky

. . .A bit of quality amidst all this dross!

funny that SS say it's been a great game and Swansea defending brilliantly?

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:51 - Nov 1 with 1716 viewsMrSwan

CORNER FLAG

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:51 - Nov 1 with 1690 viewsdickythorpe

Is Leon back anytime soon?
The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:51 - Nov 1 with 1665 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:50 - Nov 1 by Darran

Ouch f*ck all that was the third or fourth time you've had a dig at me today so go f*ck yourself

"Grizzles"

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:53 - Nov 1 with 1538 viewsdickythorpe

Besic
The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:53 - Nov 1 with 1526 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:50 - Nov 1 by Darran

Anyway, answer the question mun. Jonjo Shelvey, has he or has he not recently returned from suspension?

The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:54 - Nov 1 with 1437 viewsdickythorpe

The Jack Army singing their hearts out. Everton fans unimpressed that they haven't won
The official Everton (my 3rd special cloob) Vs Swansea matchday thread on 16:55 - Nov 1 with 1389 viewsdickythorpe

What a great point gained!!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024