Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A smashing result for us against a bunch of CHEATS 19:10 - Nov 9 with 1872 viewsJackfath

I thought Arsenal deserved all they got. Very sneaky in their approach to the game - falling over feigning injury to stop counter attacks. Surrounding the ref to complain at every instance. Plain and simple they've been told to cheat. Refs need to realise what's going on and put a stop to it.

Very impressed with the "new" boys stepping in. Can only be a good thing for the sqaud with huge competition not only for starting places, but also places on the bench too. This can only be a good thing.

At a loss as to why our fans start booing and jeering their player Ramsey even before suporting our team at the start of the match. Makes no sense.

At a loss understand why our fans still want to leave when we are 2-1 up against a top four club with the game as exciting as you're likely to find anywhere. Yes I know it's their choice but I can't get my head around why anyone would want to go home and miss the conclusion!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

A smashing result for us against a bunch of CHEATS on 19:12 - Nov 9 with 1846 viewsHighjack

They had a remarkable number of temporary head injuries every time we built up a bit of momentum.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

A smashing result for us against a bunch of CHEATS on 19:17 - Nov 9 with 1787 viewsdickythorpe

Their manager has lost it.
A smashing result for us against a bunch of CHEATS on 19:17 - Nov 9 with 1781 viewsGundog

Get a grip fath, Ramsey is a born and bred scummer, and if people want to leave at any time they want well that's up to them.
if you have a problem with that TUFFFFFFFFFF.

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

A smashing result for us against a bunch of CHEATS on 19:20 - Nov 9 with 1729 viewsJackfath

A smashing result for us against a bunch of CHEATS on 19:17 - Nov 9 by Gundog

Get a grip fath, Ramsey is a born and bred scummer, and if people want to leave at any time they want well that's up to them.
if you have a problem with that TUFFFFFFFFFF.

I see so you advocate booing a player who undoubtedly would be spurred on by such inane antics, rather than wishing to provide support to ones home team and players?

As I said, it's up to every paying individual to arrive and leave when they see fit. However I have great difficulty understand why anyone would pay decent money to watch a main attraction and then leave before it's finished.

If you have a problem with that then TUFFFFFFFFF.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2014 19:21]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

A smashing result for us against a bunch of CHEATS on 19:26 - Nov 9 with 1655 viewsGundog

A smashing result for us against a bunch of CHEATS on 19:20 - Nov 9 by Jackfath

I see so you advocate booing a player who undoubtedly would be spurred on by such inane antics, rather than wishing to provide support to ones home team and players?

As I said, it's up to every paying individual to arrive and leave when they see fit. However I have great difficulty understand why anyone would pay decent money to watch a main attraction and then leave before it's finished.

fath, I understand where your coming from, but you are not the be all and end all of Swansea city, this " stay till the end " conversation really sucks and I find it really childish to be honest, get a grip and enjoy the moment ffs.

A smashing result for us against a bunch of CHEATS on 19:28 - Nov 9 with 1641 viewsJackfath

A smashing result for us against a bunch of CHEATS on 19:26 - Nov 9 by Gundog

fath, I understand where your coming from, but you are not the be all and end all of Swansea city, this " stay till the end " conversation really sucks and I find it really childish to be honest, get a grip and enjoy the moment ffs.

Eh?

Where have I ever stated I am the "be all and end all of Swansea City"?

I am enjoying the moment thanks, just passing on my thoughts on the victory.

ffs.

A smashing result for us against a bunch of CHEATS on 19:35 - Nov 9 with 1582 viewsLeonisGod

A smashing result for us against a bunch of CHEATS on 19:20 - Nov 9 by Jackfath

I think it gets under his skin in this case. I can't recall him having a good game down here. And at least once he's had a shocker and been subbed off early. Each to their own if they want to try and wind him up. It doesn't come back to bite us on the @rse very often.
A smashing result for us against a bunch of CHEATS on 19:35 - Nov 9 with 1581 viewsGundog

A smashing result for us against a bunch of CHEATS on 19:28 - Nov 9 by Jackfath

Eh?

Where have I ever stated I am the "be all and end all of Swansea City"?

I am enjoying the moment thanks, just passing on my thoughts on the victory.

ffs.

Glad we agree

Login to get fewer ads

A smashing result for us against a bunch of CHEATS on 19:36 - Nov 9 with 1575 viewsSCB1985

one instance of the game shown, an inconsistancey agongst the officials. The lines man flaged a throw in to arsenal and phil dowd called a free kick to us. it was good to see that he over-ruled his linesman, and he seemed to scream it to him too.

although i dont know why we didnt get a penalty in the first half. I think the only person in the stadium bar phil dowd not to think it was a penalty was craig bellamy (as seen on sky sports)

Arsenal did slow our game down a lot they heads have gone and its seems cheating is their game now

Poll: whats more important to you

A smashing result for us against a bunch of CHEATS on 19:51 - Nov 9 with 1462 viewsSpokenword

Question for Jackfath, Have you ever questioned anybody leaving face to face? I don't understand people leaving earlier in that situation either but they are entitled to if they want, even though its baffling.
A smashing result for us against a bunch of CHEATS on 19:55 - Nov 9 with 1426 viewsJackfath

A smashing result for us against a bunch of CHEATS on 19:51 - Nov 9 by Spokenword

Question for Jackfath, Have you ever questioned anybody leaving face to face? I don't understand people leaving earlier in that situation either but they are entitled to if they want, even though its baffling.

Yes.

I am gald you agree with me.

A smashing result for us against a bunch of CHEATS on 19:57 - Nov 9 with 1398 viewsmax936

A smashing result for us against a bunch of CHEATS on 19:36 - Nov 9 by SCB1985

one instance of the game shown, an inconsistancey agongst the officials. The lines man flaged a throw in to arsenal and phil dowd called a free kick to us. it was good to see that he over-ruled his linesman, and he seemed to scream it to him too.

although i dont know why we didnt get a penalty in the first half. I think the only person in the stadium bar phil dowd not to think it was a penalty was craig bellamy (as seen on sky sports)

Arsenal did slow our game down a lot they heads have gone and its seems cheating is their game now

The incident with the linesman was a utter shambles the Arsenal players were nowhere near bing 10yrds away and Dowd didn't even try to inforce it the lazy tired tw@t.

You just knew that the first slightly dodgy tackle we'd make he book us despite at least 3 of their fouls should have seen him issue the Arsenal player a yellow
[Post edited 9 Nov 2014 20:02]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

A smashing result for us against a bunch of CHEATS on 20:04 - Nov 9 with 1360 viewsSCB1985

A smashing result for us against a bunch of CHEATS on 19:57 - Nov 9 by max936

The incident with the linesman was a utter shambles the Arsenal players were nowhere near bing 10yrds away and Dowd didn't even try to inforce it the lazy tired tw@t.

You just knew that the first slightly dodgy tackle we'd make he book us despite at least 3 of their fouls should have seen him issue the Arsenal player a yellow
[Post edited 9 Nov 2014 20:02]

sure i heard right but, the commentater mentioned 'the top teams seem to get away with more than entightled to'.

its not just Monk noticing things then.

Poll: whats more important to you

A smashing result for us against a bunch of CHEATS on 20:04 - Nov 9 with 1350 viewsJackfath

A smashing result for us against a bunch of CHEATS on 20:04 - Nov 9 by SCB1985

sure i heard right but, the commentater mentioned 'the top teams seem to get away with more than entightled to'.

its not just Monk noticing things then.

It was highly evident today.

A smashing result for us against a bunch of CHEATS on 20:10 - Nov 9 with 1317 viewsHighjack

First half we committed 3 fouls and received 3 yellow cards.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

A smashing result for us against a bunch of CHEATS on 20:16 - Nov 9 with 1261 viewsJackfath

What annoys me is that they clearly had instructions to fal over and feign injury. The also surround the ref when looking for freekicks and cards. This must come from Wenger. He is instructing his team to cheat.

Why is this not addressed by the authorities. It's disgraceful.

A smashing result for us against a bunch of CHEATS on 20:20 - Nov 9 with 1231 viewsOldjack

A smashing result for us against a bunch of CHEATS on 19:51 - Nov 9 by Spokenword

He question me once but a tidy tw*tting put him right

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

A smashing result for us against a bunch of CHEATS on 20:22 - Nov 9 with 1212 viewsJackfath

A smashing result for us against a bunch of CHEATS on 20:20 - Nov 9 by Oldjack

He question me once but a tidy tw*tting put him right

Do you leave early Alan?

A smashing result for us against a bunch of CHEATS on 20:36 - Nov 9 with 1159 viewsJackFish

A smashing result for us against a bunch of CHEATS on 20:10 - Nov 9 by Highjack

First half we committed 3 fouls and received 3 yellow cards.

And I think they had made eight fouls and had one yellow.
A smashing result for us against a bunch of CHEATS on 20:43 - Nov 9 with 1086 viewsVetchitBack

Must say I found them pretty sporting compared to your Stokes/Palaces etc

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

A smashing result for us against a bunch of CHEATS on 21:37 - Nov 9 with 923 viewsjacksfullaces

surely no-one could have left early today, a nail biting finish against a top side, it's like you are paying for entertainment and then turning your back on it when it is provided.

I'm sure 1-2 may have had an emergency to leave for, but that would be it right?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024