Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F**k England.... 23:29 - Nov 15 with 2813 viewsImAlrightJack

Every time they play, ITV keep playing that Verve song that is credited to Mick Jagger, think windmill turbines are a symbol of English culture, arse-lick their national stadium when it has no atmosphere (won't be seeing Foo Fighters there, I'll be in Sunderland) and always make annoying Gabriel Clarke narrated films, while Chiles and his goons are in a small cubby hole situated in the stadium talking out their ar$e ends.

Then when the game is played, they commentate as if they're world beaters. Their shirts are the worse I've ever seen also, typical cheap Nike-Umbro crap made in Manchester . Why the 3 Lions shield is so huge on that I'll never know, we keep our FA symbol subtle.

Got a good mind to find an England shirt, and wipe my ar$e with it, before ripping the badge off. Stupid badge also, looks like the coat of arms of Hastings, a sh*tty dump down.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2014 23:35]
F**k England.... on 00:17 - Nov 16 with 2753 viewsMrSwan

the little England faithful band is right annoying

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/D81B3F30A01145431602587901952_2778c9a8ed3.5.1.4

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

F**k England.... on 01:06 - Nov 16 with 2722 viewsmacthejack

F**king hell lads those chips must be heavy. I for one hope all the home nations and ireland qualify!
F**k England.... on 01:43 - Nov 16 with 2692 viewsepaul

with you all the way f*uck the saes

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

F**k England.... on 03:14 - Nov 16 with 2656 viewsStarsky

Feck the bitter lemons

It's just the internet, init.

F**k England.... on 09:27 - Nov 16 with 2495 viewsdgt73

I don't support the England national team, but some strange comments on here, i put it down to being late at night and to many babychams.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024