Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread 09:51 - Nov 16 with 19197 viewsJackfath

vs

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:11 - Nov 20 with 1735 viewsshingle

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 17:20 - Nov 20 by JethroJack

Play fair you are a dopey git....??

It's bloody obvious from my response & many others to your anti-Welsh bollox on here that there's only one dopey git on this thread. You talk about digging a bigger hole....well you've just buried yourself in a big pile of your own written diarrhoea.....phucking Muppet.

Explain why am anti Welsh and tell me one topic of what i have said is not true, if you can not do that,which i know you can`t you are a dopey git who has forum tantrums, and it`s something that you will have to learn to accept.
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 20:14 - Nov 20 with 1697 viewsJethroJack

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:11 - Nov 20 by shingle

Explain why am anti Welsh and tell me one topic of what i have said is not true, if you can not do that,which i know you can`t you are a dopey git who has forum tantrums, and it`s something that you will have to learn to accept.

Being the simpleton that you are, you have a simplistic view that the Welsh ALWAYS bottle things and NEVER achieve anything in sport, which is simply not true.

You have used this simplistic generalised view to state that, consequently, the current Welsh squad will crap out of the Euro qualifiers.

The more you post, the more you demonstrate that you have a jaundiced negative pessimistic attitude that causes you to predict future doom & gloom for all things Welsh.

Come back after we've qualified & we'll see what you've got to say then....we were lucky? We qualified in spite of our national characteristic of never achieving anything? All the other countries are worse bottlers than we are?

You're full of s h I t e

********WALES U16 WIN VICTORY SHIELD**********
[Post edited 20 Nov 2014 20:18]
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:05 - Nov 21 with 1620 viewsshingle

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 20:14 - Nov 20 by JethroJack

Being the simpleton that you are, you have a simplistic view that the Welsh ALWAYS bottle things and NEVER achieve anything in sport, which is simply not true.

You have used this simplistic generalised view to state that, consequently, the current Welsh squad will crap out of the Euro qualifiers.

The more you post, the more you demonstrate that you have a jaundiced negative pessimistic attitude that causes you to predict future doom & gloom for all things Welsh.

Come back after we've qualified & we'll see what you've got to say then....we were lucky? We qualified in spite of our national characteristic of never achieving anything? All the other countries are worse bottlers than we are?

You're full of s h I t e

********WALES U16 WIN VICTORY SHIELD**********
[Post edited 20 Nov 2014 20:18]

I will hold you to the come back after we have qualified comment, if we do then i`ll be surprised but over the moon, meanwhile i will not react and make dumb comments like a clown like yourself after Wales win a couple of games, as i say if they Qualify i`ll be chuffed but my money will be on them failing and you again will look like a right tw-t for blowing a trumpet needlessly yet again.
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:18 - Nov 21 with 1616 viewsJethroJack

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:05 - Nov 21 by shingle

I will hold you to the come back after we have qualified comment, if we do then i`ll be surprised but over the moon, meanwhile i will not react and make dumb comments like a clown like yourself after Wales win a couple of games, as i say if they Qualify i`ll be chuffed but my money will be on them failing and you again will look like a right tw-t for blowing a trumpet needlessly yet again.

You're DYSS in drag, mun
Don't your dare renege on your promise to show up WHEN we qualify.
There'll be a HUGE piece of humble pie waiting for you here.

By the way, haven't you got something to say about the U16s then?
The fact that they hadn't won it for many years didn't seem to hamper them did it?
The latest example to prove that you're talking through your arse
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:29 - Nov 21 with 1605 viewsshingle

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:18 - Nov 21 by JethroJack

You're DYSS in drag, mun
Don't your dare renege on your promise to show up WHEN we qualify.
There'll be a HUGE piece of humble pie waiting for you here.

By the way, haven't you got something to say about the U16s then?
The fact that they hadn't won it for many years didn't seem to hamper them did it?
The latest example to prove that you're talking through your arse

Read my posts properly you moron how many times have i said that Wales winning the Grand slam is nice but mean`s nothing on the world stage, the same goes for the under 16`s, it`s great for them and nice for us they won, but all they have won is a mini tournament with a few teams in it , what are you getting so excited over that for, as i say you are nothing but an over excitable drama Queen, you really do have to be up there with the dumbest of them on here as you still can not understand what i`m trying to tell you lol.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2014 18:29]
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:36 - Nov 21 with 1568 viewsJethroJack

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:29 - Nov 21 by shingle

Read my posts properly you moron how many times have i said that Wales winning the Grand slam is nice but mean`s nothing on the world stage, the same goes for the under 16`s, it`s great for them and nice for us they won, but all they have won is a mini tournament with a few teams in it , what are you getting so excited over that for, as i say you are nothing but an over excitable drama Queen, you really do have to be up there with the dumbest of them on here as you still can not understand what i`m trying to tell you lol.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2014 18:29]

I have read your posts you cretin & its obvious that your definition of "winning something" is to win the World Cup every 4 years. Anything less than that won't do for you....you phucking imbecile.

And judging by the other replies you've had on here, I'm not the only one who thinks you're the prime contender for Muppet of the Year
[Post edited 21 Nov 2014 19:39]
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 21:17 - Nov 21 with 1531 viewsshingle

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:36 - Nov 21 by JethroJack

I have read your posts you cretin & its obvious that your definition of "winning something" is to win the World Cup every 4 years. Anything less than that won't do for you....you phucking imbecile.

And judging by the other replies you've had on here, I'm not the only one who thinks you're the prime contender for Muppet of the Year
[Post edited 21 Nov 2014 19:39]

Again who has mentioned world cups, you are well and truly fcuked now , just adding stuff on as you go along.
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 21:24 - Nov 21 with 1518 viewsbuzzbox

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 00:07 - Nov 18 by JethroJack

With respect, I'm not going over the top, I simply enjoy any success that comes our way.

You should try it sometime, it's a blast

Alternatively, go and support England....now there's a country that REALLY excels in all manner of sports
[Post edited 18 Nov 2014 0:09]

What success is that then mate, 2 fortunate draws against decent teams and 2 wins against third tier teams, early day`s yet so just shut the fcuk up and hope for the best if we do get through then get excited.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2014 21:25]
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 21:36 - Nov 21 with 1507 viewsJethroJack

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 21:17 - Nov 21 by shingle

Again who has mentioned world cups, you are well and truly fcuked now , just adding stuff on as you go along.

Calm down, you drama queen
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 23:20 - Nov 21 with 1471 viewsJethroJack

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 21:24 - Nov 21 by buzzbox

What success is that then mate, 2 fortunate draws against decent teams and 2 wins against third tier teams, early day`s yet so just shut the fcuk up and hope for the best if we do get through then get excited.

Who the phuck asked you, you sad kunt.
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 23:51 - Nov 21 with 1462 viewsJBT95

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 21:24 - Nov 21 by buzzbox

2 'fortunate' draws..

One maybe, but you wouldn't get two in three games.

FFS smell the coffee prick!
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 00:11 - Nov 22 with 1457 viewsDarran

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 23:20 - Nov 21 by JethroJack

I think Shingle logged in under the wrong username to reply.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 01:08 - Nov 22 with 1441 viewsScoobyWho

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 23:51 - Nov 21 by JBT95

2 'fortunate' draws..

This thread is going well.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 01:14 - Nov 22 with 1438 viewsStarsky

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 01:08 - Nov 22 by ScoobyWho

This thread is going well.

I didn't know that pricks come in different flavours

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 02:13 - Nov 22 with 1428 viewsJBT95

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 01:14 - Nov 22 by Starsky

I didn't know that pricks come in different flavours

fp

The way that guy is going Wales will need to win the Euros to be any good.

If he is the same guy going on and on about Ingurland being superior at sport... well how do you determine success then if they beat everyone, who are seeded below, in qualifying then fall massively short in when they meet even and bigger teams?
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 2:15]
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 05:07 - Nov 22 with 1413 viewsJethroJack

Shingle & buzzbox.....Dumb & phucking Dumber.....or vice-versa
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 11:33 - Nov 22 with 1368 viewsbuzzbox

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 23:20 - Nov 21 by JethroJack

My you get really upset at comments made on a forum, resorting to name calling behind a keyboard, you know that is pretty sad don`t you, so try and relax and not get to upset . other`s know what`s going on and do not bite or play along ,but you,well what a gullible plonker, and when you reply to this post try and be happy and cut out the name calling and bad language or others may think your being wound up like a coil, and that will do your head in even more.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 11:37]
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 11:34 - Nov 22 with 1366 viewsbuzzbox

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 23:51 - Nov 21 by JBT95

2 'fortunate' draws..

Oh dear another one.
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 11:40 - Nov 22 with 1362 viewsbuzzbox

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 17:26 - Nov 16 by orion3016

We're getting lucky here

Do not say that or JethroJack will pump his chest out and start swearing and calling you names.
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 14:39 - Nov 22 with 1318 viewsJethroJack

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 11:33 - Nov 22 by buzzbox

My you get really upset at comments made on a forum, resorting to name calling behind a keyboard, you know that is pretty sad don`t you, so try and relax and not get to upset . other`s know what`s going on and do not bite or play along ,but you,well what a gullible plonker, and when you reply to this post try and be happy and cut out the name calling and bad language or others may think your being wound up like a coil, and that will do your head in even more.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2014 11:37]

Sounds like JBT95 & I have touched a nerve or two buzzbox.
It's not really our fault if you get offended when people identify you as a grade one nob
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:07 - Nov 22 with 1288 viewsbuzzbox

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 14:39 - Nov 22 by JethroJack

Sounds like JBT95 & I have touched a nerve or two buzzbox.
It's not really our fault if you get offended when people identify you as a grade one nob

See your making things up again, who is offended, certainty not me, i`m enjoying watching you have the piss taken out of you, so much so that all you can do is call the piss taker names and swear at him, now if you had the intelligence to see what is going on you would have ignored it, or even better laughed it off, but your not the brightest of sparks are you.
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:08 - Nov 22 with 1284 viewsJackfath

Another marvelous thread ruined by the usual suspects with buzzbox making them look like fools.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:18 - Nov 22 with 1274 viewsshingle

Watching Wales v New Zealand 33 minutes have gone and i have two predictions on the outcome, first one Wales will start to fade and lose by a comfortable margin and the second prediction is Wales will be leading with minutes to go then realize that they may win the game and have there usual mental breakdown and blow it yet again and Jethrojack will come on here and blame the referee.
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 02:41 - Nov 23 with 1230 viewsStarsky

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:18 - Nov 22 by shingle

Watching Wales v New Zealand 33 minutes have gone and i have two predictions on the outcome, first one Wales will start to fade and lose by a comfortable margin and the second prediction is Wales will be leading with minutes to go then realize that they may win the game and have there usual mental breakdown and blow it yet again and Jethrojack will come on here and blame the referee.

Wrong thread

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 09:28 - Nov 23 with 1205 viewsshingle

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 02:41 - Nov 23 by Starsky

Wrong thread

Same premise.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024