Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread 09:51 - Nov 16 with 19193 viewsJackfath

vs

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:00 - Nov 16 with 1947 viewsMusical_Swan

That's what happens when your senior players 'step up' (Well most of them anyway! )

Engurland take note.

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:02 - Nov 16 with 1903 viewsJackFish

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 18:57 - Nov 16 by phact0rri

Chester had a brilliant match as well. he was looking quite on it this evening. well held point i must say despite some of grime going on at the pitch. Hennessey though my MOM for sure.

I feel much safer with him in the team instead of James Collins, who always managed to get himself sent off or gift the opposition a goal.

Great point tonight, yes they had the better chances but wouldn't say they really created that much or deserved to win.
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:02 - Nov 16 with 1900 viewsNOTRAC

Ashley Williams superb.Ramsey still disappointing.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:03 - Nov 16 with 1884 viewsicecoldjack

Yeah we battled hard and rode our luck but it was what we deserved IMO.

Why Faleni stays on after a fore arm smash on Joe Allen ive no idea.

Ramsey should be dropped, thinks he is better than he actually is IMO. Playing hollywood passes when a simple one is on just compounded our problems, looked like he is playing for himself and not the team to me.

Robson kanu,ledley,hennesey,williams, taylor,bale and joe allen really stood up, joe allen was absolute fookin' class, heart of a Lion and got straight back into his game after getting his head took off.

Well done boys, very proud!
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:03 - Nov 16 with 1870 viewslidojack

Coleman might not be the most tactically gifted manager around but he's got these players all playing for each other and all playing for the shirt. Credit to everyone tonight, fantastic performance and point
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:05 - Nov 16 with 1832 viewsDaithejack

The back four and the keeper were outstanding, Ash was fantastic, bid mention for Taylor though he took a bit of stick at the start of the season on here but he's getting back to his best great last week and outstanding again today, well done Tayls son.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:06 - Nov 16 with 1819 viewsBloodyhills

Feck, what a game. it was like watching Zulu or the last stand at the Alamo.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2014 19:16]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:07 - Nov 16 with 1812 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Ashleigh Williams is one of the best centre halfs in Europe .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:09 - Nov 16 with 1784 viewsmarchamjack

yet again Bale puts Giggs attitude to us in the past in the proper perspective

one turns up every time and gives everything, the other turned up when it suited and gave a few cameos

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:12 - Nov 16 with 1755 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:09 - Nov 16 by marchamjack

yet again Bale puts Giggs attitude to us in the past in the proper perspective

one turns up every time and gives everything, the other turned up when it suited and gave a few cameos

Agreed. He's way past Giggs now in my estimation. Great result for the lads and the much maligned cookie Coleman!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:12 - Nov 16 with 1754 viewsBloodyhills

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 17:35 - Nov 16 by Al_Bundy

Is Barry Horne actually Welsh !? ... creaming himself over Belgium is getting a bit tedious

I think he is Welsh but he is also a utter w@nker.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:22 - Nov 16 with 1662 viewsorion3016

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:12 - Nov 16 by Bloodyhills

I think he is Welsh but he is also a utter w@nker.

That's a very accurate description of the tw at
[Post edited 16 Nov 2014 19:23]

Be over there now after

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:25 - Nov 16 with 1631 viewsshingle

Belgium
Israel
Bosnia
Wales
Great point, but this is how i think the group will finish, try not to get to excited guys, once the realization that we could qualify hit`s home the weak Welsh mentality will step in and we`ll panic and blow it.
(No subject) (n/t) on 19:26 - Nov 16 with 1618 viewsMusical_Swan

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:22 - Nov 16 by orion3016

That's a very accurate description of the tw at
[Post edited 16 Nov 2014 19:23]

I concur.

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:26 - Nov 16 with 1617 viewsJethroJack

What a gritty performance...and I reckon we have a gem in the making in George Williams.

Huw really should get his cheque book out to give the young man some Premier League experience.

Hennessey has an amazing air of confidence...for a keeper who doesn't play regularly.

I think he and Ash and GB give the rest of the squad the belief needed to grind out results like this.
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:29 - Nov 16 with 1596 viewsJethroJack

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:25 - Nov 16 by shingle

Belgium
Israel
Bosnia
Wales
Great point, but this is how i think the group will finish, try not to get to excited guys, once the realization that we could qualify hit`s home the weak Welsh mentality will step in and we`ll panic and blow it.

Phuck me....shades of that kunt DYSS.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2014 19:30]
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:30 - Nov 16 with 1589 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 10:09 - Nov 16 by 1983

Hope Waaaaaaaaahles get stuffed 10-0

Cock

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:31 - Nov 16 with 1570 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

3 more wins would put us on 17 points .
That should clinch 3 rd .
If we don't then we don't deserve it .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:33 - Nov 16 with 1554 viewsJackFish

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:31 - Nov 16 by oh_tommy_tommy

3 more wins would put us on 17 points .
That should clinch 3 rd .
If we don't then we don't deserve it .

Andorra & Israel home and Cyprus away. Couple of points from the other few games should be enough for 2nd then.
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:37 - Nov 16 with 1518 viewsjackrabbit

What a great result! 0-0 never looked better. My MoTM without doubt was Wayne Hennessy - he was outstanding. The whole team were brilliant - although I doubt Ramsey will have a worse game -, but Ash and Chester and were heroic. Well done!
The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:41 - Nov 16 with 1484 viewsDarran

How come everyone supports Wales all of a sudden then? Hardly anyone on here has given a f*ck in the past.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:47 - Nov 16 with 1429 viewsmonmouth

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:41 - Nov 16 by Darran

How come everyone supports Wales all of a sudden then? Hardly anyone on here has given a f*ck in the past.

I only care when they do well tbh. If they'd lost I would have already forgotten about it. If they get through, they might all even become 'we', along with Tayls and Ash.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:49 - Nov 16 with 1415 viewsDarran

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:47 - Nov 16 by monmouth

I only care when they do well tbh. If they'd lost I would have already forgotten about it. If they get through, they might all even become 'we', along with Tayls and Ash.

Fair point.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:51 - Nov 16 with 1401 viewsPrivate_Partz

Enjoy the result mun. ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 20:03 - Nov 16 with 1346 viewsStarsky

The Official Belguim vs Wales thread on 19:41 - Nov 16 by Darran

After years of disappointment of the nearly men being cheated out of qualification or the usual self destruction... Ala rudy Glockner, David Speedy, Joe Jordan, Paul Bodin s penalty and Sparkys tactical ineptness, I swore that I wouldn't let them get to me again.
After seeing them dig in tonight, I wish them nothing but the very best for this qualifying campaign.
I have been unashamedly stirred by a most passionate and gutsy performance against the 4th ranked team in the world.

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024