Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Police on side of Asian sex groomers 09:30 - Nov 20 with 3264 viewsNOTRAC

West Midlands police have failed in their attempts to keep the names of an Asian sex grooming gang secret.Three of them were caught red handed sexually exploiting a vulnerable teenager in a hotel room.Two more were caught as they piled her with vodka in their car late at night.
The police decided not even to approach the CPS for prosecution in the case.
The judge said that it was obvious that they were engaged in sexual exploitation and said their excuses were lies and nonsence.
The only reason the men were brought to court at all was through a civil case brought by Birmingham council.
The police had requested an anonymity order to honour their duty to care to the a users and their human rights including the right to family life.Some of the men already had criminal records,one for a sex offence.
It is unlikely that these men will ever be prosecuted for these offences.The council however felt they had to act to obtain an injunction to stop these men continuing to exploit teenage girls.Needless to say the judge granted that injunction.
Even therefore after all the publicity relating to child abuse in Rotherham, Sheffield ,and Birmingham,the police are still putting forward every reason not to prosecute these people ,simply because they are of Asian origin.
One law for us, and one for them.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Police on side of Asian sex groomers on 18:45 - Nov 20 with 1317 viewsdgt73

Police on side of Asian sex groomers on 18:42 - Nov 20 by ItchySphincter

If the police aren't prepared to act to protect young girls, then it's the right of every individual and community to protect them. It could be argued.

British.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Police on side of Asian sex groomers on 23:50 - Nov 20 with 1267 viewsLeonisGod

Police on side of Asian sex groomers on 18:28 - Nov 20 by Flashberryjack

I didn't say "the police were on the side of the Asian sex groomers"
What I said/implied was the police are frightened to investigate Asian sex gangs that vigorously in case they are labeled racist.
It's a well know fact that these gangs exist in areas with a high population of Asians, and have been for many years..
yet the the police and Department of Public Prosecution's lack of ambition to bring these b*stards to court, has virtually given them licence to carry on sexually exploiting vulnerable young white girls, some little more than children FFS,
And all this in the name of racial harmony.

lol, my first post was supposed to be a reply to NOTRAC. His OP contained the untruths and conjecture. These guys should be strung up for sure and I've no idea why the police aren't more proactive. They claim it's lack of evidence in this case (witnesses not being prepared to testify), but I don't know the details.

These grooming gangs do seem to be mostly Asian/British Asian/Muslim in origin and more needs to be done to bring them to justice. But we also need to remember that by far the greatest number of child sex offenders are White males . The view that these Asian gangs are targeting White girls also has been flagged up as not necessarily true. They appear to be more opportunistic. Race may play a role in making white girls more vulnerable because the Asian community tend to be more strict in their parenting and don't let their kids roam the streets at night. More on all that in here http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201314/cmselect/cmhaff/68/6806.htm

These men are bastards, but the racist undertones of some of the posts in this thread are quite frightening.
Police on side of Asian sex groomers on 00:13 - Nov 21 with 1259 viewsKilkennyjack

This should only be about the victims and protecting the vulnerable. Child abuse must result in jail terms that should be life. After all these people have ruined the lives of their victims. Historic prosecutions should be a national priority. These people are animals.

Beware of the Risen People

Police on side of Asian sex groomers on 01:17 - Nov 21 with 1245 viewsdameedna

It has been one of many problems for a while. It is an inborn instinct regardless of colour to procreate with the opposite sex at every opportunity on both inside on both sides of the gender divide. Society makes the rules to prevent this from happening. Asian gangs sex grooming is opportunistic because of who is available at the time but it has nothing to do with multiculturalism or racism.
Police on side of Asian sex groomers on 07:41 - Nov 21 with 1221 viewsepaul

Thankfully there are one or two responding with decent responses rather than the usual expected narrow minded biggoted views of some

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Police on side of Asian sex groomers on 12:13 - Nov 21 with 1188 viewsjackb

Police on side of Asian sex groomers on 18:45 - Nov 20 by dgt73

British.

So it's ok to abuse girls if they're not british!

You really are a dick aren't you, or a troll - both pretty sad people to be
Police on side of Asian sex groomers on 14:19 - Nov 21 with 1165 viewsLohengrin

Police on side of Asian sex groomers on 12:13 - Nov 21 by jackb

Where has he said that?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Police on side of Asian sex groomers on 15:08 - Nov 21 with 1141 viewsdgt73

Police on side of Asian sex groomers on 12:13 - Nov 21 by jackb

Did i say that ? I don't hate anyone because of their colour, but i admit id always put people simular to me first.

Login to get fewer ads

Police on side of Asian sex groomers on 15:17 - Nov 21 with 1139 viewsClinton

These 'sex groomers', would they do a trim, shampoo and set if I asked nicely?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Police on side of Asian sex groomers on 17:24 - Nov 21 with 1110 viewsNOTRAC

LeonisGod makes the point that there are far more child rapes carried out in this country by white men than by Asians.this is based on a parliamentary report that he then highlighted.
Well first of all considering that the Asian population only makes up 4.9% of the British population as recorded in the 2011 census, and the report is based upon convictions rather than reported rapes then that is not surprising.
The recent reports of child rapes in The Midlands have all estimated the perpetrators to be at least 80% Asian in ethniticity.
Whilst there have been a small number of prosecutions and convictions, surely even he cannot deny the fact that considering the large number of children involved(running into thousands) , and that almost all these children are reported to be white and British,one cannot help but wonder to what degree did the Police not act in these matters because of the worry of being called racist.It is impossible to leave it out in this connection.
The worrying aspects of the case that started this thread is that the police more or less caught these people red handed, but did not report it even for consideration for the DP.
The case was brought in desperation by the Local Authority to stop these men continuing to molest this child and other children.
The judge had no hesitation in finding these men guilty.
One has to wonder seriously therefore about the attitude of the West Midland police as illustrated, and by their non pursuit of similar cases over a long period I.e child rape is not one of our concerns...it comes below car theft and burglary.
What has led to this attitude
If you believe it has nothing to do with racism and multi culturism,perhaps you would be kind enough to offer your own explanation.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Police on side of Asian sex groomers on 21:00 - Nov 21 with 1073 viewsVetchitBack

Police on side of Asian sex groomers on 16:51 - Nov 20 by icecoldjack

Multiculturalism is struggling to really work, the sooner we realise this the better .

Multiculturalism has worked perfectly. Or multiculturalism was never meant to work. Depending on how you semantically interpret it.

It was designed to divide and and to smash the existing order of a white, Christian and patriotic Britain

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Police on side of Asian sex groomers on 23:28 - Nov 21 with 1041 viewsjackb

Police on side of Asian sex groomers on 15:08 - Nov 21 by dgt73

Did i say that ? I don't hate anyone because of their colour, but i admit id always put people simular to me first.

So what does you're response to itchy mean then?
Police on side of Asian sex groomers on 07:38 - Nov 22 with 1018 viewsLohengrin

Police on side of Asian sex groomers on 23:28 - Nov 21 by jackb

It looks to me as if he's replying to Jackfath but accidentally clicked the quote toggle on Itchy's post.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Police on side of Asian sex groomers on 08:33 - Nov 22 with 1007 viewsdgt73

Police on side of Asian sex groomers on 23:28 - Nov 21 by jackb

It means what it says on the can.

Police on side of Asian sex groomers on 20:56 - Nov 22 with 963 viewsjackb

Police on side of Asian sex groomers on 08:33 - Nov 22 by dgt73

It means what it says on the can.

Well, there you are then!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024