Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everyone in Britain should remember this c**t 19:32 - Nov 20 with 1282 viewsDarran

And make his life a living hell forever,I hope it's circulated everywhere.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2842699/Cruel-carer-caught-hitting-disab

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Everyone in Britain should remember this c**t on 19:35 - Nov 20 with 1268 viewsdickythorpe

Shoot the fat cuunt!!!! Absolute scum
Everyone in Britain should remember this c**t on 19:43 - Nov 20 with 1248 viewscentrestandswan

A very disturbing story, there are too many of these sort of cases about, some tightening of the inspections needs to be carried out to ensure people like this never work in the care sector.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Everyone in Britain should remember this c**t on 19:51 - Nov 20 with 1221 viewsSlugster664

He's a foreigner, he's a criminal, and he's doing time in our prisons paid by our taxes. It is time to deport cu nts like him and ALL of his family.

STID

Everyone in Britain should remember this c**t on 20:00 - Nov 20 with 1200 viewsCountyJim

You put your faith into people when you leave relatives

These people doing this job deserve our thanks but scum like this let the careers down

Hope he gets the same when he needs care
Everyone in Britain should remember this c**t on 20:01 - Nov 20 with 1188 viewsJackfath

Everyone in Britain should remember this c**t on 19:51 - Nov 20 by Slugster664

He's a foreigner, he's a criminal, and he's doing time in our prisons paid by our taxes. It is time to deport cu nts like him and ALL of his family.

How do you know he's a foreigner?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Everyone in Britain should remember this c**t on 20:30 - Nov 20 with 1129 viewsmax936

Parents should have got someone to hit him, the piece of shit.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Everyone in Britain should remember this c**t on 20:41 - Nov 20 with 1099 viewsepaul

Everyone in Britain should remember this c**t on 19:51 - Nov 20 by Slugster664

His family hasn't done anything wrong, typical bigotted post

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Everyone in Britain should remember this c**t on 21:04 - Nov 20 with 1041 viewsJBG

Everyone in Britain should remember this c**t on 20:30 - Nov 20 by max936

Parents should have got someone to hit him, the piece of shit.

You know and I know, we would do it ourselves max
Login to get fewer ads

Everyone in Britain should remember this c**t on 21:14 - Nov 20 with 1014 viewsDarran

Everyone in Britain should remember this c**t on 21:04 - Nov 20 by JBG

You know and I know, we would do it ourselves max

I'd be quite happy for him to go down as long as all the other inmates know what he's in for though the c*nt will probably have an easy time for his own safety.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Everyone in Britain should remember this c**t on 21:47 - Nov 20 with 951 viewsLeonisGod

Everyone in Britain should remember this c**t on 20:01 - Nov 20 by Jackfath

How do you know he's a foreigner?

The article says he's from Bolton. That's hardly in Wales innit?

Wonder what the boy was doing in a care home. I know we shovel grandparents into them (I' guilty of that), but I'd like to think if one of my kids needed round the clock care I'd find a way of doing it at home. Easy to say until you're in that position though I suppose - it must be a very hard choice to make and maybe there is no choice at all.
Everyone in Britain should remember this c**t on 22:30 - Nov 20 with 892 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Part of the reason for this kind of thing happening , not just in disabled but elderly care homes is that the pay is so low only thick scum take the jobs. The people whose vocation is in the caring sector can't afford to work in it

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Everyone in Britain should remember this c**t on 22:47 - Nov 20 with 864 viewsAquinas

Look up carer jobs and check the qualifications needed.

In most cases all you need to do is go on a course and you're suddenly qualified to look after society's most vulnerable people. It's wrong.

There should be adequate training and regular appraisals to make sure this doesn't happen.

Was it Bristol where the care home was full of scum who did the same type of thing as this man? It is shocking how often this happens and if I was a parent of a child who'd gone through what the poor boy had to go through i'd struggle not to get violent.

Imagine watching your vulnerable child getting beaten up by a fully grown male, it must be horrifying.
Everyone in Britain should remember this c**t on 01:01 - Nov 21 with 763 viewsJJJack

Everyone in Britain should remember this c**t on 22:47 - Nov 20 by Aquinas

Look up carer jobs and check the qualifications needed.

In most cases all you need to do is go on a course and you're suddenly qualified to look after society's most vulnerable people. It's wrong.

There should be adequate training and regular appraisals to make sure this doesn't happen.

Was it Bristol where the care home was full of scum who did the same type of thing as this man? It is shocking how often this happens and if I was a parent of a child who'd gone through what the poor boy had to go through i'd struggle not to get violent.

Imagine watching your vulnerable child getting beaten up by a fully grown male, it must be horrifying.

I work in the Employment sector. It's the employers people should worry about. They're begging for staff but then offer people 4hrs a week or sometimes worse. It's ridiculous and will continue to lead to unsuitable people being employed by them in this sector who wouldn't get jobs in other sectors.
Everyone in Britain should remember this c**t on 01:27 - Nov 21 with 749 viewsdameedna

What many believe is 'hitting them brings them closer to God". He should be re-educated but what I saw is nothing much. Over inflammatory.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024