Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vinny Tan on Whelan 14:10 - Nov 21 with 2292 viewsDarran

Love it.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/30147475

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Vinny Tan on Whelan on 14:22 - Nov 21 with 1692 viewsairedale

Why is a dollar billionaire like VT engaging in a witch hunt against someone like Malky? Seems pointless to me, and personally I wouldn't fancy crossing Tan.
Vinny Tan on Whelan on 14:23 - Nov 21 with 1690 viewsmarchamjack

http://www.thefa.com/news/governance/2014/nov/fa-statement-on-dave-whelan

manager and chairman both now under FA investigation

poor Wigan fans

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Vinny Tan on Whelan on 14:25 - Nov 21 with 1663 viewsperchrockjack

Whelan somehow misses the point that many jews are English.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Vinny Tan on Whelan on 14:29 - Nov 21 with 1661 viewsepaul

In interview on the BBC he said I wouldnt take offence at being called a Limey even though I'm english. The daft ignorant fool there is a reason why we were christened "Limeys" and it certainly isnt offensive . Idiot!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Vinny Tan on Whelan on 14:37 - Nov 21 with 1623 viewsLohengrin

With everything that's going on in the world why is this nonsense making the news FFS?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Vinny Tan on Whelan on 14:47 - Nov 21 with 1590 viewsClinton

Vinny Tan on Whelan on 14:22 - Nov 21 by airedale

Why is a dollar billionaire like VT engaging in a witch hunt against someone like Malky? Seems pointless to me, and personally I wouldn't fancy crossing Tan.

Because there's nothing a rich man likes less than someone taking his money.

With regards Mackay, I think hell get off scot free. (I hope that's not racist)

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Vinny Tan on Whelan on 14:49 - Nov 21 with 1576 viewsdgt73

Vinny Tan on Whelan on 14:29 - Nov 21 by epaul

In interview on the BBC he said I wouldnt take offence at being called a Limey even though I'm english. The daft ignorant fool there is a reason why we were christened "Limeys" and it certainly isnt offensive . Idiot!

The word limey is used in a derogatory fashion in some parts of North America and Australia, regardless of the words origin and yes i know where the word comes from. { royal navy}. Why do people get so up set at being called a name is beyond me. If someone wants to call me a straight, white Welsh/ British honky, i got no problem at all with it.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Vinny Tan on Whelan on 14:51 - Nov 21 with 1564 viewsParlay

Vinny Tan on Whelan on 14:37 - Nov 21 by Lohengrin

With everything that's going on in the world why is this nonsense making the news FFS?

Everything is racist these days. Next time i hear someone call me white or a Brit, I'm going to complain and try my best for it to offend me. Im sun kissed and British ill have you know.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Login to get fewer ads

Vinny Tan on Whelan on 15:08 - Nov 21 with 1515 viewsPegojack

One thing's for certain, old Milky will be BUSTING A GUT to beat the scummers when the two teams meet, in February, is it?

Lovin' it....
Vinny Tan on Whelan on 15:18 - Nov 21 with 1459 viewssully49

How long exactly been sh**ing sheep?

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Vinny Tan on Whelan on 15:19 - Nov 21 with 1451 viewsJethroJack

Vinny Tan on Whelan on 14:49 - Nov 21 by dgt73

The word limey is used in a derogatory fashion in some parts of North America and Australia, regardless of the words origin and yes i know where the word comes from. { royal navy}. Why do people get so up set at being called a name is beyond me. If someone wants to call me a straight, white Welsh/ British honky, i got no problem at all with it.

You honky you!
Vinny Tan on Whelan on 15:31 - Nov 21 with 1417 viewsJethroJack

Because he's a shit-stirring "gentleman from the far east" who's spotted a chink in the armour of a fellow chairman who has employed a manager that he sacked & he wants to inflict further humiliation on said manager.

Looking in from the outside....its all bloody hilarious

Meanwhile, we're off to the Etihad tomorrow to pit our wits against the richest club in world football.....with every chance of coming away with something
Vinny Tan on Whelan on 15:34 - Nov 21 with 1403 viewspencoedjack

Vinny Tan on Whelan on 15:31 - Nov 21 by JethroJack

Because he's a shit-stirring "gentleman from the far east" who's spotted a chink in the armour of a fellow chairman who has employed a manager that he sacked & he wants to inflict further humiliation on said manager.

Meanwhile, we're off to the Etihad tomorrow to pit our wits against the richest club in world football.....with every chance of coming away with something

Spot on ...........

They do keep giving.

Vinny Tan is a fuking legend
Vinny Tan on Whelan on 15:38 - Nov 21 with 1383 viewsLohengrin

Vinny Tan on Whelan on 15:31 - Nov 21 by JethroJack

" A chink in the armour."

Very good.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Vinny Tan on Whelan on 15:43 - Nov 21 with 1362 viewsJethroJack

Feeling a bit peckish today fellas?
Fancy a chinky or an indian?
Vinny Tan on Whelan on 15:55 - Nov 21 with 1322 viewsreddythered

Oh I don't know, using racist terminology aimed at Tan might just have annoyed him a tad.

Just a thought.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Vinny Tan on Whelan on 16:35 - Nov 21 with 1220 viewsmax936

Vinny Tan on Whelan on 15:08 - Nov 21 by Pegojack

One thing's for certain, old Milky will be BUSTING A GUT to beat the scummers when the two teams meet, in February, is it?

Lovin' it....

Be interesting as to whether Tan will let him back into Lego Land, it will be funny as fuk if he's refused entry

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Vinny Tan on Whelan on 16:36 - Nov 21 with 1215 viewsreddythered

Vinny Tan on Whelan on 16:35 - Nov 21 by max936

Be interesting as to whether Tan will let him back into Lego Land, it will be funny as fuk if he's refused entry

I'd let him into CCS.

We're playing Wigan at their ground.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Vinny Tan on Whelan on 16:41 - Nov 21 with 1200 viewsmax936

Vinny Tan on Whelan on 16:36 - Nov 21 by reddythered

I'd let him into CCS.

We're playing Wigan at their ground.

A little technical error on my part there then,

It's still funny though, I bet Whelan will getting the Malaysian caterers in, in an effort to appease.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2014 16:54]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Vinny Tan on Whelan on 16:58 - Nov 21 with 1144 viewslonglostjack

Hope Tan didn't get the wrong end of the stick when we were singing "we'll always be white"

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Vinny Tan on Whelan on 17:35 - Nov 21 with 1067 viewsScoobyWho

Vinny Tan on Whelan on 14:25 - Nov 21 by perchrockjack

Whelan somehow misses the point that many jews are English.

It is interesting how he confuses a race of people ( the English ) with Jews ( not a race per se' ) but then what more would you expect from an old man who has little if any understanding of public conduct.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Vinny Tan on Whelan on 17:38 - Nov 21 with 1050 viewsperchrockjack

Whelan IS UTTERLY RUTHLESS regarding business and money..
He could have retired many years ago but simply enjoys making money for the sake of it

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Vinny Tan on Whelan on 17:45 - Nov 21 with 1040 viewsonetimejack

It amazes me these days how everything is referred to as being racist, Dont get me wrong i thing whelan is a c*ck but chink is an everyday word associated with Chinese people, and as for most Jews being money orientated, well its true isn't it.

Poll: Should Jackfath refrain from starting threads in the football only board

Vinny Tan on Whelan on 17:49 - Nov 21 with 1025 viewsClinton

Vinny Tan on Whelan on 17:45 - Nov 21 by onetimejack

It amazes me these days how everything is referred to as being racist, Dont get me wrong i thing whelan is a c*ck but chink is an everyday word associated with Chinese people, and as for most Jews being money orientated, well its true isn't it.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Vinny Tan on Whelan on 18:00 - Nov 21 with 984 viewsdgt73

Tan is a cheeky tw@t, he thinks it's ok to offend thousands of cardiff fans with his ridiculous rebrand and then starts to moan when someone mentions the word chink. Fuking hypocrite.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2014 18:02]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024