Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Westminster paedophilia cover-up 13:10 - Nov 24 with 3900 viewsSwanzay

The security services are facing questions over the cover-up of a Westminster paedophile ring as it emerged that files relating to official requests for media blackouts in the early 1980s were destroyed.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/nov/22/media-gagged-westminster-child-ab

There still seems to be some resistance to this being properly investigated and those guilty brought to task. Looking after your own seems to be the mantra of Westminster regarding this historic abuse and files vanishing.
Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 22:44 - Nov 24 with 955 viewsWarwickHunt

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 22:21 - Nov 24 by reddythered

Dando was reportedly about to blow the lid.

Reportedly.

Key word because that's a massive assumption. Can see plenty of reports *claiming* that as a fact, citing "anonymous BBC source".

Well, a source just confirmed I had an enjoyable threesome with the Minogue sisters. Doesn't make it a fact.

Dando was also looking into the death of Matthew Harding. Does that mean Abramovich is now also a suspect?

THINK about it. Alleged massive paedo ring at the BBC Dando was investigating. Why the feck would she then hand a report into the same organisation she was investigating, knowing there was thus a chance of said ring knowing all about it? Indeed, why do so when there was a chance said ring would be in on the investigation, watching and manipulating?

Also THINK about this. If the massive paedo ring you want to believe in was everywhere in this, guess what, the police would have jumped staight onto a far more plausible solution than simply Barry George. Serbia in particular was the obvious one.

ANY investigation, if there was one, would have been clandestine and I've no doubt the results given to others than the BBC.

It makes zero sense on any level. Unless you really, really want it to be true.

And that really is the problem with conspiracy theorists. They really, really want to believe that they are in some way smarter than the general population of sheeple by seeing through the LIES being mass fed. Which then in turn makes them sheeple themselves due to being unable to critically evaluate whichever theory is the theory of the day.

Take 9/11. French author, Messyrou (spelling?) wrote a best seller about how it was an inside job. Some of his details seemed contradictory but hey ho. Channel 4 documentary looked into his theories and indeed interviewed him.

He was asked about how he researched and evidenced his claims. The reply? ( bearing in mind, from memory ) "I didn't research, I had no need to, I know everything I wrote was true".

So sheeple, critically evaluate everything except claims in his book. The book sold something like 1.4m copies.

Lots of money in the whackjob game.

Dando was a presenter, this investigative journalist nonsense is bollocks.

Even if she was involved in compiling a dossier then literally dozens of others would have been involved and many more would have seen or known about it. The idea that she was killed so this would disappear or people would have been frightened off is risible.
Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 22:47 - Nov 24 with 943 viewsreddythered

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 22:33 - Nov 24 by MillJack

So many assumptions in one post I'm not even sure where to start.

So, in your opinion, people who believe that the propaganda spouted by the Western media is done so to protect the best interest of those in positions of power are sheeple because someone else may have expressed the opinion before? F**k my eyes.

Some people like to see things as black and white (you're in that camp btw) whereas others go out of their way to disprove anything written in the popular media). I like to think of myself as somewhere between those points and it easy to see how blinkered you are in your views from here.

Not at all, your second statement indicates the point was missed; probably my fault, not the greatest communicator.

The fact is, for many ( not necessarily yourself as an individual ), there are only two sources of information.

Media which is always obviously propaganda and cannot be believed.
Counterculture blogs et al which enlighten the masses, or more accurately confirm the cultural biases of the enlightened ones who aren't sheeple really.

It's a bs division because it's creating a black and white situation of extremes, all or nothing.

Media must always be questions and scoffed at due to being lying liars with an agenda.
Conspiracy theorist purveyors should never be questioned or examined because they are clearly telling the truth, sticking it the man in the process.

My point is there is a middle ground, like you do. I'm not going to accept media claims without evaluating the agenda, I'm not going to accept conspiracy theorist claims without any evidence being supplied.

Claims Dando was investigating a paedo ring have been accepted as fact without any supporting evidence whatsoever. Why should that claim be instantly believed? After all, isn't that equally propaganda rather than fact?

So I guess what I'm saying is that those accepting the media view without questioning are sheeple. Those accepting conspiracy theories without questioning are also sheeple; the only difference between the two types is the latter believe they are somewhat more enlightened because they know the TRUTH and are not BLINDED by the propaganda.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 22:50 - Nov 24 with 940 viewsQuakerJack

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 22:44 - Nov 24 by WarwickHunt

Dando was a presenter, this investigative journalist nonsense is bollocks.

Even if she was involved in compiling a dossier then literally dozens of others would have been involved and many more would have seen or known about it. The idea that she was killed so this would disappear or people would have been frightened off is risible.

Saville got away with it for so long because of fear... fear on the part of the victims to come forward.

I recognise that Icke's theories are nothing more than that. But the notion that it's inconceivable is balls... people get killed for far far more trivial things.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 22:52 - Nov 24 with 931 viewsQuakerJack

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 22:47 - Nov 24 by reddythered

Not at all, your second statement indicates the point was missed; probably my fault, not the greatest communicator.

The fact is, for many ( not necessarily yourself as an individual ), there are only two sources of information.

Media which is always obviously propaganda and cannot be believed.
Counterculture blogs et al which enlighten the masses, or more accurately confirm the cultural biases of the enlightened ones who aren't sheeple really.

It's a bs division because it's creating a black and white situation of extremes, all or nothing.

Media must always be questions and scoffed at due to being lying liars with an agenda.
Conspiracy theorist purveyors should never be questioned or examined because they are clearly telling the truth, sticking it the man in the process.

My point is there is a middle ground, like you do. I'm not going to accept media claims without evaluating the agenda, I'm not going to accept conspiracy theorist claims without any evidence being supplied.

Claims Dando was investigating a paedo ring have been accepted as fact without any supporting evidence whatsoever. Why should that claim be instantly believed? After all, isn't that equally propaganda rather than fact?

So I guess what I'm saying is that those accepting the media view without questioning are sheeple. Those accepting conspiracy theories without questioning are also sheeple; the only difference between the two types is the latter believe they are somewhat more enlightened because they know the TRUTH and are not BLINDED by the propaganda.

I don't consider them facts, rather theories which add up in a circumstantial sense, that are entirely plausible. If they were facts we'd know who killed Jill Dando.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 22:52 - Nov 24 with 931 viewsreddythered

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 22:40 - Nov 24 by QuakerJack

Alleged paedo ring at the bbc? Where've you been? At the very least we know that there was a massive cover up within the organisation... or did Jimmy just hide it well?

Would she hand in a report? Yes. Why wouldn't she. She has a copy, she waits for them to do nothing and then goes public about a cover up, about how she reported it and they did nothing.

If Dando was investigating the death of someone under mysterious circumstances such as Harding, then anyone who has personal ties to him is of course a suspect, in an unsolved murder that is universally accepted to be a professional hit. Of course, suspect doesn't mean guilty.

And no, police would never have jumped on investigating a Serbian hit over a patsy like George, what do you think is easiest? Pinning it on the Serbian secret service or a weird loner with learning difficulties?

The fact is, that Jill Dando's killer is still at large. They carried out a professional hit (some experts say based on the way she was executed) and left little or no evidence.

So was the peado ring at the BBC with Saville publicised and proven at the time Dando was killed?

No. Hence it was alleged at that point in time.

If Dando kept a copy of this report, to protect herself/expose it upon death then where is it?

The George case was obviously eventually going to fail. If you're going to use a atsy, you sure as hell wouldn't use a poor one like him. If there was an attempt to "cover up" then the Serbian route was the obvious one to go. You wouldn't even need a damn conviction - Dando was not liked by the higher ups in Serbia for numerous reasons, the bombing of Serbian TV days before.

Agree totally on your final sentence.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 22:56 - Nov 24 with 923 viewsreddythered

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 22:52 - Nov 24 by QuakerJack

I don't consider them facts, rather theories which add up in a circumstantial sense, that are entirely plausible. If they were facts we'd know who killed Jill Dando.

Anything can be plausible.

It still remains the whole "Dando was investigating paedo ring" isn't something that has been established. There's no evidence supporting it whatsoever.

That is the central plank, however, of the whole "paedo ring organised hit theory".

If the "investigation" theory cannot be proven then that weakens the "paedo ring killed her" theory because it completely relies upon it.

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 23:03 - Nov 24 with 908 viewsWarwickHunt

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 22:50 - Nov 24 by QuakerJack

Saville got away with it for so long because of fear... fear on the part of the victims to come forward.

I recognise that Icke's theories are nothing more than that. But the notion that it's inconceivable is balls... people get killed for far far more trivial things.

It's inconceivable because killing her wouldn't have made a blind bit of difference to any paedophile ring, real or imagined.

She wasn't important, she didn't have any information that wasn't known to dozens of others, she had no power.

She presented a f*cking crime programme FFS.
Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 23:09 - Nov 24 with 896 viewsHighjack

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 23:03 - Nov 24 by WarwickHunt

It's inconceivable because killing her wouldn't have made a blind bit of difference to any paedophile ring, real or imagined.

She wasn't important, she didn't have any information that wasn't known to dozens of others, she had no power.

She presented a f*cking crime programme FFS.

Agreed. I always thought it was probably a revenge killing against the show after someone got put away after being outed on there.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 23:09 - Nov 24 with 895 viewsQuakerJack

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 22:52 - Nov 24 by reddythered

So was the peado ring at the BBC with Saville publicised and proven at the time Dando was killed?

No. Hence it was alleged at that point in time.

If Dando kept a copy of this report, to protect herself/expose it upon death then where is it?

The George case was obviously eventually going to fail. If you're going to use a atsy, you sure as hell wouldn't use a poor one like him. If there was an attempt to "cover up" then the Serbian route was the obvious one to go. You wouldn't even need a damn conviction - Dando was not liked by the higher ups in Serbia for numerous reasons, the bombing of Serbian TV days before.

Agree totally on your final sentence.

The report? Gone... just like Dando...

As for the bit on George, he's a textbook patsy... British authorities can't go accusing the Serbian government of offing a British citizen on a British street unless they genuinely think they did it... It causes an international scene. Far easier to just pin it on the weirdo, that's what they actually did remember and it worked initially. Unless they were so stupid that they thought he actually did it.

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 23:13 - Nov 24 with 889 viewsreddythered

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 23:09 - Nov 24 by QuakerJack

The report? Gone... just like Dando...

As for the bit on George, he's a textbook patsy... British authorities can't go accusing the Serbian government of offing a British citizen on a British street unless they genuinely think they did it... It causes an international scene. Far easier to just pin it on the weirdo, that's what they actually did remember and it worked initially. Unless they were so stupid that they thought he actually did it.

The report is gone? You know that because? You have evidence a report existed? Assuming a report existed, any sensible person would have numerous copies hidden for distribution in the event of anything happening - were all copies thus found and "gone"?

Britain as part of NATO were bombing Serbia at the time. Somehow I don't think "causing an international scene" at the time was a factor, do you?

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 23:14 - Nov 24 with 887 viewsQuakerJack

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 23:09 - Nov 24 by Highjack

Agreed. I always thought it was probably a revenge killing against the show after someone got put away after being outed on there.

But then this contradicts the point anyway, as in, she's not a journo, she's a presenter so why not kill one of the coppers lingering in the background doing the investigation, or her Co presenter?

She's just the front woman isn't she? That's the point Warwick made earlier (or did reddy make that point?)

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 23:22 - Nov 24 with 877 viewsLohengrin

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 23:14 - Nov 24 by QuakerJack

But then this contradicts the point anyway, as in, she's not a journo, she's a presenter so why not kill one of the coppers lingering in the background doing the investigation, or her Co presenter?

She's just the front woman isn't she? That's the point Warwick made earlier (or did reddy make that point?)

From what I've read our Jill had a sexual appetite that would have put Catherine The Great to shame. What are the odds the killer was a cuckolded ex-suitor?

It's far more likely than her having been a target for Blofeld and SMERSH at any rate.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 23:25 - Nov 24 with 872 viewsQuakerJack

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 23:13 - Nov 24 by reddythered

The report is gone? You know that because? You have evidence a report existed? Assuming a report existed, any sensible person would have numerous copies hidden for distribution in the event of anything happening - were all copies thus found and "gone"?

Britain as part of NATO were bombing Serbia at the time. Somehow I don't think "causing an international scene" at the time was a factor, do you?

IF they killed Dando off then I'd imagine they'd have got to the report as well.

Who's going to pin it on Serbia? Scotland yard? This isn't MI6 investigating, it's a London police force. To jump from Dando investigating Serbia to she must have been off'd by some spook would require some evidence to at least use it as an excuse, with George they had some, if a little weak.

you do seem to be suggesting that there was a cover up of some sort tho, am I wrong? As opposed to the lone wolf with a grudge theory?

in all honesty I'd missed the reports on the Serbian link .
[Post edited 24 Nov 2014 23:29]

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 23:28 - Nov 24 with 864 viewsWarwickHunt

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 23:14 - Nov 24 by QuakerJack

Nutjobs are rational?
Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 23:30 - Nov 24 with 855 viewsQuakerJack

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 23:28 - Nov 24 by WarwickHunt

Nutjobs are rational?

Nope, no more than they're professional killers.

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 23:30 - Nov 24 with 855 viewsreddythered

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 23:25 - Nov 24 by QuakerJack

IF they killed Dando off then I'd imagine they'd have got to the report as well.

Who's going to pin it on Serbia? Scotland yard? This isn't MI6 investigating, it's a London police force. To jump from Dando investigating Serbia to she must have been off'd by some spook would require some evidence to at least use it as an excuse, with George they had some, if a little weak.

you do seem to be suggesting that there was a cover up of some sort tho, am I wrong? As opposed to the lone wolf with a grudge theory?

in all honesty I'd missed the reports on the Serbian link .
[Post edited 24 Nov 2014 23:29]

Again, your point is predicated upon Dando being involved in an investigation. If that part can't be proven, the rest of the theory falls apart.

If there was a coverup as some suggest, Serbia would have been blamed given the vast circumstantial evidence. Given the political positions at the time, would have been believable.

No, not suggesting there's been any cover up. Certainly George didn't do it - people are looking for conspiracies over accepting that maybe the police were just incompetent.

As for who killed Dando, my view is it was a professional hit; best guess is that it was arranged from Serbia.

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 23:37 - Nov 24 with 844 viewsQuakerJack

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 23:30 - Nov 24 by reddythered

Again, your point is predicated upon Dando being involved in an investigation. If that part can't be proven, the rest of the theory falls apart.

If there was a coverup as some suggest, Serbia would have been blamed given the vast circumstantial evidence. Given the political positions at the time, would have been believable.

No, not suggesting there's been any cover up. Certainly George didn't do it - people are looking for conspiracies over accepting that maybe the police were just incompetent.

As for who killed Dando, my view is it was a professional hit; best guess is that it was arranged from Serbia.

My guess is we'll never know for sure, that's the saddest thing about it all.

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 23:37 - Nov 24 with 844 viewsHighjack

I'm sure that I read fairly recently that they reckon the gun used in Dando's murder was thought to have been used in a gangland killing a few years later.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 23:48 - Nov 24 with 828 viewslondonlisa2001

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 23:22 - Nov 24 by Lohengrin

From what I've read our Jill had a sexual appetite that would have put Catherine The Great to shame. What are the odds the killer was a cuckolded ex-suitor?

It's far more likely than her having been a target for Blofeld and SMERSH at any rate.

just to check - you are saying that you've read reports that Jill Dando had a past that would have put to shame someone who's claim to fame is supposedly having sex with a horse??

And there are theories out there that are less likely than that ? Bloody hell - I read the wrong internet sites !

Given that her fiance at that time is now the Queen's physician it seems unlikely that he was the suitor that bumped her off anyway.
Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 23:59 - Nov 24 with 817 viewslondonlisa2001

On a wider note, and ignoring the sensationalism of all this, if there is truth in the testimony that the man has given to the press of what happened when he was a young child, it is one of the most disturbing things I have read in a long time, and given the amount of highly disturbing reports that there have been about all of this recently, that is saying something.

It is utterly repulsive and I shudder at the thought that there may have been children exposed to this type of abuse.
Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 09:29 - Nov 25 with 759 viewsdickythorpe

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 23:48 - Nov 24 by londonlisa2001

just to check - you are saying that you've read reports that Jill Dando had a past that would have put to shame someone who's claim to fame is supposedly having sex with a horse??

And there are theories out there that are less likely than that ? Bloody hell - I read the wrong internet sites !

Given that her fiance at that time is now the Queen's physician it seems unlikely that he was the suitor that bumped her off anyway.

Now the Queen never had anyone bumped off did she............
Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 09:53 - Nov 25 with 752 viewsLohengrin

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 23:48 - Nov 24 by londonlisa2001

The horse is a myth but old Cath certainly was the voracious type.

I didn't say I thought it was her fiance, I said it may have been one of the umpteen others. I still maintain a jealous ex is the more likely scenario.

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 10:48 - Nov 25 with 732 viewsQuakerJack

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 09:53 - Nov 25 by Lohengrin

The horse is a myth but old Cath certainly was the voracious type.

I didn't say I thought it was her fiance, I said it may have been one of the umpteen others. I still maintain a jealous ex is the more likely scenario.

If she dated an MI6 operative. This was hardly a crime of passion.

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 12:00 - Nov 25 with 718 viewsLohengrin

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 10:48 - Nov 25 by QuakerJack

If she dated an MI6 operative. This was hardly a crime of passion.

What about if she'd got herself entangled with a gangster somewhere along the line?

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 12:30 - Nov 25 with 704 viewsreddythered

Westminster paedophilia cover-up on 12:00 - Nov 25 by Lohengrin

What about if she'd got herself entangled with a gangster somewhere along the line?

Or mutant ninja squirrels? They can be quite vicious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024