Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did we need Fernandez? 13:51 - Nov 24 with 2913 viewsParlay

Seems a bit strange sat here wondering if we needed to sign a £10m rated first choice Argentine international but I genuinely am wondering.

Bartley looks such a good player, he really does. He is so composed on the ball and very classy with a huge streak of grit throughout and also makes Ash look small when stood together. Amat is similar in terms if composure and grit and did so well at the start of the season and very unlucky to lose his place. Can we keep all 4 center backs happy with regular game time?

Im a firm believer that the back 5 should stay as settled as possible with minimal chopping and changing so I hope Amat and Bartley have the squad mentality and nit get frustrated at the lack of opportunities with what seems like an automatic first choice duo in Ashley and Federico. Id hate to lose either of them.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Did we need Fernandez? on 10:23 - Nov 25 with 298 viewsoldgrey

I think it was and is the right choice. Although Amat and Bartley have both stepped up as this season progressed, both benefiting from some regular game time, I don't think we knew that at the start of the season. From what I've seen Fernandez is a class above the other two and should return to the starting line up when fit.

And it strikes me as a reasonable question to ask on a football forum. Perhaps the gentleman who complained is having a bad day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024