Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
how about.... the best game eveeer ?! 19:57 - Nov 24 with 1127 viewsbeentheredonethat

Hi everyone,

this is my first thread here, so if I did something wrong please let me know. I have registered here to present you a game that I'm working on with few of my friend. It's called: Hools: Football Club Territory.
Now, we have working beta version with most of functionality, however we want to present it to greater audience to get feedback about idea itself and about playability. We already get some advises from tifo forums, however we hope that you could also give some hints.

So what it is?

https://www.facebook.com/hoolsterritory

short promo :

Hools: Football Club Territory is a location-based mobile multiplayer game, which moves the competition between football club supporters to virtual world. You begin by registering a new club or joining an existing one. You can choose between being hools and ultras. The goal? To conquer and control districts within your city and beyond. For this you must train and equip yourself, so as always to be ready for a face-to-face encounter with the opposition.

If you have some time, please download it (it is free) and leave me a comment, it will help us a lot. Now we have only Android version, but we planning also to publish it for iOS.The game is under this address: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.solution314.hools
We hope you will like it, if so please like and share our facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/hoolsterritory
how about.... the best game eveeer ?! on 20:40 - Nov 24 with 1072 viewsLohengrin

Good Lord!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

how about.... the best game eveeer ?! on 20:42 - Nov 24 with 1064 viewsRancid

Ha ha That'll go down well on here!!
how about.... the best game eveeer ?! on 20:44 - Nov 24 with 1054 viewshobo

No contest - TrophyManager

http://trophymanager.com/?c=756236
how about.... the best game eveeer ?! on 20:44 - Nov 24 with 1053 viewsunion_jack

how about.... the best game eveeer ?! on 20:42 - Nov 24 by Rancid

Ha ha That'll go down well on here!!

Am I experiencing a touch of déjà vu here?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

how about.... the best game eveeer ?! on 20:57 - Nov 24 with 1011 viewsmonmouth

Genuinely made me snort. I expected something daft about the best ever match. Instead I got something insane. Brilliant.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

how about.... the best game eveeer ?! on 21:44 - Nov 24 with 935 viewsScoobyWho

Its a hell of a world we travel in.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

how about.... the best game eveeer ?! on 22:08 - Nov 24 with 901 viewslonglostjack

how about.... the best game eveeer ?! on 20:44 - Nov 24 by union_jack

Am I experiencing a touch of déjà vu here?

Yes - wasn't it on here about a year ago? Sounds like the kind of retro crap your average overweight, balding, sweaty palmed 50 year old crewe member might be interested in if he could work out how to switch it on.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

how about.... the best game eveeer ?! on 22:12 - Nov 24 with 891 viewsunion_jack

how about.... the best game eveeer ?! on 22:08 - Nov 24 by longlostjack

Yes - wasn't it on here about a year ago? Sounds like the kind of retro crap your average overweight, balding, sweaty palmed 50 year old crewe member might be interested in if he could work out how to switch it on.

No it doesn't interest me a bit!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

how about.... the best game eveeer ?! on 22:35 - Nov 24 with 862 viewsGroo

Try here ==> http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=2&sid=4e09b7d821c463464ba93d41

It'll go down a bomb there, I'm sure.

Groo does what Groo does best

how about.... the best game eveeer ?! on 05:52 - Nov 25 with 759 viewsphact0rri

This game looks better suited for that club down the road.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

how about.... the best game eveeer ?! on 08:20 - Nov 25 with 699 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I think you just shot yourself in the foot there son. Are you a Cardiff fan cking on here trying to prove we're a bigger bunch of hooligans than your lot? Brilliant lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

how about.... the best game eveeer ?! on 09:10 - Nov 25 with 675 viewsepaul

Saw the title and thought best FOOTBALL match ever not this crap ffs

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

how about.... the best game eveeer ?! on 09:29 - Nov 25 with 656 viewsStarsky

how about.... the best game eveeer ?! on 09:10 - Nov 25 by epaul

Saw the title and thought best FOOTBALL match ever not this crap ffs

I'm thinking it's based on the Wealdstone Raider

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024