Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? 11:12 - Dec 20 with 4043 viewsJackfath

It seems due to his continual board bating Chrissy has elevated himself into a position where he is able to hold court with a member of the board of directors of SCFC.

Does this now mean he is a renegade fans representative similar to those people up the road with the same title? You know, the ones who have been ridiculed on here for as long as I can remember on here.

Think carefully and forget who has written this for once.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2014 11:24]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 09:44 - Dec 21 with 1246 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 09:33 - Dec 21 by barry_island

I agree Phil but many people are not comfortable with speaking in public forums for whatever reason, so it is useful to have other avenues such as this site to raise concerns.

Another good point. I suppose getting up and asking difficult questions in a packed room could feel quite unnerving for some.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 09:46 - Dec 21 with 1240 viewsdgt73

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 09:44 - Dec 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Another good point. I suppose getting up and asking difficult questions in a packed room could feel quite unnerving for some.

Grow some balls or man up ffs spring to mind.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 09:48 - Dec 21 with 1230 viewsPhil_S

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 09:44 - Dec 21 by Brynmill_Jack

In fairness I don't think that T2C is the shy and retiring type
Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 09:49 - Dec 21 with 1228 viewsUxbridge

T2C doesn't strike me as a shrinking violet, but it's a fair point, which is why other modes of communication were also suggested.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 10:00 - Dec 21 with 1193 viewsjohnlangy

I posted on another thread a while ago that I had a chat with Huw Cooze (bumped into him in town, not an arranged meeting) about the previous possibility of Americans getting involved and the fact people were asking questions which weren't being answered. His reply was along the lines of, for every question we answer ten more will be generated and then ten more. He wasn't saying they wouldn't give answers, just that there wasn't an answer to give because nothing had happened.

If/when T2C comes back with answers to whatever questions are supplied I can guarantee that the replies wont be thank you very much, they'll be 'yes, but what if' or 'I realise that but ...' and so on.

If it does happen I hope people will have the good grace to come back on here and say thank you to LD for making the effort to address their concerns, especially after some of the totally unfair comments made about him by a number of people.
Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 10:27 - Dec 21 with 1164 viewsbarry_island

The strength of our club over the last 10 or so years has been that it has been run by lifelong / long term fans of the club. Any deviation from that position rightfully raises concerns if it seems that the interests of the club are not coming first.

I have no interest in the fortunes ofTravel House, Casey's Roofing, van Sweden the paint, katzen holdings, cooze the printers or BVS other than the fact their fortunes have allowed their owners to invest in some way in our club, hopefully they remain for their and our long term gain rather than it turning into a short term "I'm a Millionaire Get Me Out of Here" fest.

Keep asking the questions in all of our interests.

Just smile.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 10:31 - Dec 21 with 1157 viewsPacemaker

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 10:00 - Dec 21 by johnlangy

I posted on another thread a while ago that I had a chat with Huw Cooze (bumped into him in town, not an arranged meeting) about the previous possibility of Americans getting involved and the fact people were asking questions which weren't being answered. His reply was along the lines of, for every question we answer ten more will be generated and then ten more. He wasn't saying they wouldn't give answers, just that there wasn't an answer to give because nothing had happened.

If/when T2C comes back with answers to whatever questions are supplied I can guarantee that the replies wont be thank you very much, they'll be 'yes, but what if' or 'I realise that but ...' and so on.

If it does happen I hope people will have the good grace to come back on here and say thank you to LD for making the effort to address their concerns, especially after some of the totally unfair comments made about him by a number of people.

I agree with the point that every question can generate ten others, my biggest fear with this situation is who is going to record the questions and answers?

Whilst I don't get on with T2C I have no doubt he believes there are questions that need answering (why these were not raised at a fans forum if it is that important to him I don't know) but he has got a habit of twisting answers to suit his own agenda.

Is this meeting going to actually achieve anything or will end up with LD. and T2C arguing over what was said together with even more posts on PS moaning about the club?

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 10:55 - Dec 21 with 1132 viewsperchrockjack

like public speaking which few feel comf0rtble with but on the internet you can act as hard as you want and can be wahat you want and can act a dickhead and make all others think you are a diockhead but really you re taking the pisse out of them and I know many shy people on here but are very confident in the flesh which is the opposite but if this comes off I feel dineen will have weasted 15 mns of his life and to be honest its a bity of an insult for him to meet sc as he reprfesents nobody and he s said as much but sc might be trying to appear more humble in d enying he s been hankering after such a meeting and his bluff might have been called and anyway i

j

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 11:30 - Dec 21 with 1100 views_

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 09:46 - Dec 21 by dgt73

Grow some balls or man up ffs spring to mind.

Regarding your balls, who are you?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 11:41 - Dec 21 with 1076 viewsScoobyWho

Posting of personal information & board conduct 22:25 - Oct 21 with 10533 views Phil_S

This thread will be locked the moment I post it but quite simply the sh*t floating around this board ends tonight

I have appealed to several over the past few days for their better nature and I hope it has been heeded

The posting of people's personal information particularly, but not limited to, places of work will be removed and almost certainly end in a ban from the board

Please refrain from doing it and respect the privacy that people are entitled to

Thank you

This post has been edited by an administrator

Read the site owners post thicko.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 11:41 - Dec 21 with 1074 views_

Does anyone ever read Dick's posts?

I mean let's face it, aren't they ALL exactly the same as the last one?

Does anyone genuinely have any respect for this filthy bloke?

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 11:51 - Dec 21 with 1055 viewsBillyChong

It would be nice to have a 'fans rep' if there was to be one who is committed home and away week in week out. Don't think half of the loud regulars on here go further than llansamlet all season.
Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 12:00 - Dec 21 with 1039 viewssixpenses

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 09:48 - Dec 21 by Phil_S

In fairness I don't think that T2C is the shy and retiring type

That is not the point is it though Phil it needs to be a format in which all members / supporters feel comfortable and free to raise their concerns and discuss issues. That is not to belittle what is provided but if we want to be truely representative then it is something we need to consider. Such a format especially the large Swansea meetings can be intimidating for many who may want to ask questions as I am sure you are aware.

The latest forum was in London at a time when there were really important questions to be asked. It is unrealistic to suggest everyone who wanted was in a position to travel up and probably with the need to stay overnight. Although some important issues were discussed some very obvious questions it seems were not asked as pointed out by Shaky such as how a personal share sale can be referred to as investment. What things do they thing they could offer to protect the Trust (asking for possibilities there not actual so should not conflict with NDA).
Is on 12:49 - Dec 21 with 1006 viewsStarsky

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 11:41 - Dec 21 by _

Does anyone ever read Dick's posts?

I mean let's face it, aren't they ALL exactly the same as the last one?

Does anyone genuinely have any respect for this filthy bloke?

Yes, I do.
We're all just nobodies on an Internet forum. We all have our ways of interacting on here which maybe isn't what we are in real life.
Respect shouldn't really come into it.
However, we have both been posting on here for years and we've had the occasional Internet spat and PMs.
Whether you agree or not, PRJ is passionate about the Swans.
Tell you one thing though... I do respect his family values.
Family? That's real life, for all of us.
Good luck with your meeting. I await your feedback to the forum with interest.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 12:50]

It's just the internet, init.

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 13:35 - Dec 21 with 943 viewsPhil_S

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 12:00 - Dec 21 by sixpenses

That is not the point is it though Phil it needs to be a format in which all members / supporters feel comfortable and free to raise their concerns and discuss issues. That is not to belittle what is provided but if we want to be truely representative then it is something we need to consider. Such a format especially the large Swansea meetings can be intimidating for many who may want to ask questions as I am sure you are aware.

The latest forum was in London at a time when there were really important questions to be asked. It is unrealistic to suggest everyone who wanted was in a position to travel up and probably with the need to stay overnight. Although some important issues were discussed some very obvious questions it seems were not asked as pointed out by Shaky such as how a personal share sale can be referred to as investment. What things do they thing they could offer to protect the Trust (asking for possibilities there not actual so should not conflict with NDA).

So I'm assuming you think that these questions are not being asked through the correct channels?

Or are you falling down the route of believing the social media smear campaign that has been started by somebody who used to be involved in the Trust?
Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 14:23 - Dec 21 with 843 viewsperchrockjack

Chrissy.
This is deadly serious.

You are deeply troubled but don't know it.

You need to look outside this site for a life. This club is nothing om pared to friends, family and health.

You post from a sewer. You have no sense of humour. You have no idea of irony or when someone is pulling your chain.

You need to start by apologising to swansea Jill for the disgusting lack of respect you ve shown to her.

Truly, you need help as you are now middle aged and need to look around when you wake up in the morning and ask yourself, what I have got.
We ve called each other enough and given our decent MPs I truly believe you are dangerous, skewed and have attention seeking issues.
Your chums on here should actually help, in the meantime, just give us all a break

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 14:25 - Dec 21 with 843 views_

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 13:35 - Dec 21 by Phil_S

So I'm assuming you think that these questions are not being asked through the correct channels?

Or are you falling down the route of believing the social media smear campaign that has been started by somebody who used to be involved in the Trust?

Who are you referring to who is trying to smear the Trust and who used to be in it!?

Leigh Dinnen?

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 14:26 - Dec 21 with 839 viewsPhil_S

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 14:25 - Dec 21 by _

Who are you referring to who is trying to smear the Trust and who used to be in it!?

Leigh Dinnen?

No
Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 14:29 - Dec 21 with 834 views_

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 14:26 - Dec 21 by Phil_S

No

Who then?

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 14:30 - Dec 21 with 829 viewssixpenses

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 13:35 - Dec 21 by Phil_S

On the 2nd point no idea / knowledge what you are talking about. Just talking from my personal opinion and what I gleen from here and from the opinions of other supporters in the non virtual world.

On the 1st point: Not sure if you are referring to Chris's questions here. If so I see no harm us raising questions on here as it is a good informal medium to discuss issues for those that want to. LD initiated the meeting I can understand why given questions are being asked about him.

The thrust of my argument was that to help the Trust have the best understanding on it's members concerns (and thus best be representative) and what they think the drivers should be for the Trust Directors contribtion to the Board etc. then the oppotunity for them to raise any issues in a way that is more comfortable for them will ensure a wider contribution.

A web forum is a good tool and perhaps that might be a good thing for members (perhaps with non members having read access) this might also be a very good tool for upping membership. A forum where issues can be raised where other members may agree / disagree / add to the discussion. A Forum free from abuse but fair consideration of the POV of other member without the right to abuse / belittle. Of course membership would need to be approved against the Trust member database and probably best if real names used.

Of course if I am out of touch and this already exists great. But just one suggestion, along with smaller get togethers just to discuss concerns - possibly only open to Trust members (which again may expand membership, especially with more info of interest coming from the official Trust web forum.

Of course I understand limited resources but would be more than happy to help in any way I could, as also with the internet smear campaign. I have first hand experience from here how unfair and unreasonable that is.
Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 14:33 - Dec 21 with 822 viewsPhil_S

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 14:29 - Dec 21 by _

Who then?

Guy by the name of Tony Davies
Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 14:54 - Dec 21 with 791 views_

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 14:33 - Dec 21 by Phil_S

Guy by the name of Tony Davies

And who is he and why are you accusing him of this? Have you told him and given him a chance to admit or defend himself?

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 14:58 - Dec 21 with 775 viewsperchrockjack

Phil.
You don't deserve this.

We ve had fall outs but we have respect for each other nevertheless..

You ve given this poster too much leeway .

It's time to end it , so do it and do it now as its killing this board..

Next time you see the likes of swansea jill, ask yourself if she deserves to be insulted by him.

Shecwontvfightbbavk as she s frail and doesn't want unpleasantness. We need to look after her and her ilk

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 16:54 - Dec 21 with 718 viewsVetchitBack

You'd have to be blind not to notice the similarities to Cardiff's myriad of "Ex-top boy cum fan's spokesman" types.

And although we know what a shambles that club is it is worth pointing out that it was a seemingly similar person who fitted the above description who very physically threatened those thinking of protesting against Tan.

I don't know T2C but it's difficult to take to someone who so quickly (and gleefully) descends into personal insults.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 17:20 - Dec 21 with 687 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Is "The 2econd Coming" our new "fans representative? on 14:54 - Dec 21 by _

And who is he and why are you accusing him of this? Have you told him and given him a chance to admit or defend himself?

I think the discussions are that they are ready to cast you as the NEW Tony Davies...

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024