Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative 00:11 - Dec 21 with 5612 viewsTNT

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:29 - Dec 21 with 604 viewsdgt73

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:24 - Dec 21 by Parlay

You don't have to get caught up in it, there is a difference between not actively wanting to get caught up in something and not giving a shit about something.

Genuine swansea fans? Id say 100%, certainly 100% of the ones who were there when the trust was established in the Petty era.

The only genuine Swans fans that don't care about the trust are probably ones ignorant to the trust, don't understand their role and are not that knowledgeable about the history or current working of the club.

Id say any genuine swans fan (note this is different to someone who likes to watch local football for 90 mins) who dont give a shit about the trust and have all the awareness you would expect from an avid Jack - then that is unforgivable.

I was there a long time before the trust was even thought of. Do you go to games now that you are back in the UK.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:29 - Dec 21 with 604 viewsperchrockjack

90 per cent. That's wrong. Should be 95. Why, because you are ruining this board.
You trying to backtrack and appearing to in some way humble is as hypocritical as you complaint about shitstirring . You ve done it for years.

Hard miles, where were you when, deserted the club, one love, blah blah blah. Utter crap.

You ve been put on the spot by prosper.

If dineen meets you,, then I want to meet him too.

It's either you or the likes of phil sumbler whom you've also dissed. Who to trust. It ain't you babe

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:32 - Dec 21 with 595 viewsParlay

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:29 - Dec 21 by dgt73

I was there a long time before the trust was even thought of. Do you go to games now that you are back in the UK.

Then the fact you don't give a shit about the trust is baffling.

I go to any and every game home or away that I can get for a price i feel is acceptable. QPR away is next after acquiring a pair of tickets for £55. Where are you sitting?

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:32 - Dec 21 with 594 views_

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 13:41 - Dec 21 by Phil_S

I suspect its been driven by the deeply personal comments that came from Chris regards Leigh rather than anything else

And Leigh instigated the meet rather than accepting it.

Deeply personal comments I made about Leigh?

Please substantiate.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:34 - Dec 21 with 581 viewsdgt73

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:32 - Dec 21 by Parlay

Then the fact you don't give a shit about the trust is baffling.

I go to any and every game home or away that I can get for a price i feel is acceptable. QPR away is next after acquiring a pair of tickets for £55. Where are you sitting?

Acceptable ?

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:34 - Dec 21 with 574 viewsParlay

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:34 - Dec 21 by dgt73

Acceptable ?

Yes, acceptable.

Forum celebrity

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:35 - Dec 21 with 564 viewsPhil_S

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:32 - Dec 21 by _

Deeply personal comments I made about Leigh?

Please substantiate.

Your comments around the £90k going to BVS for starters. They were personal comments and you know they were personal comments

Just like the ones you made about Huw C and for some reason then decided you would make similar ones about me as well

Whether you will ever admit it or not they were personal comments

Oh and don't take this as me saying you don't have the right to your view but they were very personal comments
As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:36 - Dec 21 with 564 views_

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:29 - Dec 21 by perchrockjack

90 per cent. That's wrong. Should be 95. Why, because you are ruining this board.
You trying to backtrack and appearing to in some way humble is as hypocritical as you complaint about shitstirring . You ve done it for years.

Hard miles, where were you when, deserted the club, one love, blah blah blah. Utter crap.

You ve been put on the spot by prosper.

If dineen meets you,, then I want to meet him too.

It's either you or the likes of phil sumbler whom you've also dissed. Who to trust. It ain't you babe

Psycho ex copper with no more authority bawling his eyes out in his 70's

You maybe right..... I don't want to end up as messed up as you are.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Login to get fewer ads

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:36 - Dec 21 with 561 viewsdgt73

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:28 - Dec 21 by Parlay

Excellently timed link Phil.

Dgt put it on your list, less than a week to go.

What for? I already have the book, in fact Phil signed it for me in the club shop on its release day.

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:38 - Dec 21 with 552 viewsParlay

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:36 - Dec 21 by dgt73

What for? I already have the book, in fact Phil signed it for me in the club shop on its release day.

So you bought a book about something you couldn't give a shit about?

Is this like when you said that you had to leave for work, only to forget you said that and minutes later say you on,y post when in work?

Forum celebrity

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:39 - Dec 21 with 550 viewsperchrockjack

As phil alludes to, you really are troubled and are now resorted tomtypecwhen confronted about personal comments, the type which you normally post and not just to me.

Are you going to apolgise to swansea Jill .

Whatvs your job anyway

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:39 - Dec 21 with 550 views_

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:35 - Dec 21 by Phil_S

Your comments around the £90k going to BVS for starters. They were personal comments and you know they were personal comments

Just like the ones you made about Huw C and for some reason then decided you would make similar ones about me as well

Whether you will ever admit it or not they were personal comments

Oh and don't take this as me saying you don't have the right to your view but they were very personal comments

Personal or sensitive among you "friends"?

Did BVS receive £90k plus on the last set of accounts?
Does Huw C also?

And why would this not be an appropriate discussion for the supporters?

Or would you prefer these things aren't mentioned for whatever reason you have, what is that reason, Phil?

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:39 - Dec 21 with 548 viewsdgt73

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:34 - Dec 21 by Parlay

Yes, acceptable.

Oh right. do you adopt the same philosophy when you pop into your local supermarket.?

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:40 - Dec 21 with 537 viewsParlay

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:39 - Dec 21 by dgt73

Oh right. do you adopt the same philosophy when you pop into your local supermarket.?

I adopt that philosophy in every single aspect of life.

Now then, why did you buy a book about the history of something you couldn't give a shit about?

Forum celebrity

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:40 - Dec 21 with 536 viewsPhil_S

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:39 - Dec 21 by _

Personal or sensitive among you "friends"?

Did BVS receive £90k plus on the last set of accounts?
Does Huw C also?

And why would this not be an appropriate discussion for the supporters?

Or would you prefer these things aren't mentioned for whatever reason you have, what is that reason, Phil?

And see there you go again

You asked a question so I answered it

Then you took it as if I was trying to stop you asking it. Which of course I wasn't

So you turned it around with your personal comments and hidden accusations
As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:40 - Dec 21 with 535 viewsperchrockjack

Please substantiate. It's as if you think you re someone.

Fooking think man

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:43 - Dec 21 with 520 viewsdgt73

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:38 - Dec 21 by Parlay

So you bought a book about something you couldn't give a shit about?

Is this like when you said that you had to leave for work, only to forget you said that and minutes later say you on,y post when in work?

Have a look back on what i said, if i said i had to leave for work, I'll make a £100 donation to a charity of your choice and yes I bought the book i buy many books.

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:45 - Dec 21 with 506 views_

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:39 - Dec 21 by perchrockjack

As phil alludes to, you really are troubled and are now resorted tomtypecwhen confronted about personal comments, the type which you normally post and not just to me.

Are you going to apolgise to swansea Jill .

Whatvs your job anyway

I will not be apologising to Swansea Jill but instead reiterate my feelings towards her as a poster.

She is not my favourite poster by a long chalk, in fact, rarely do I agree with anything she says. She makes a point in following me around the board taking swipes and that's all very accepted, I reply back to her with the way I feel.

Be it she is a woman, makes no difference whatsoever and why should it? I disagree with Lisa from time to time and she also gets no credit simply for the fact she is also a woman. I doubt whether either would want that. It's more than a bit sickly patronising from a complete arsehole like yourself.

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:47 - Dec 21 with 500 viewsParlay

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:43 - Dec 21 by dgt73

Have a look back on what i said, if i said i had to leave for work, I'll make a £100 donation to a charity of your choice and yes I bought the book i buy many books.

You edited it, i cant bring back old posts.

Yes i understand people buy books. That wasn't my question. My question was, why did you buy a book about something you couldn't give a shit about? I think, like usual, you forgot what you were arguing about to the point you have completely contradicted yourself again.

Forum celebrity

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:48 - Dec 21 with 487 views_

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:40 - Dec 21 by Phil_S

And see there you go again

You asked a question so I answered it

Then you took it as if I was trying to stop you asking it. Which of course I wasn't

So you turned it around with your personal comments and hidden accusations

You need to explain things a little more clearly Philip, communication isn't your biggest forte that's been clear for a while but explain to me, in detail, these accusations of personal comments made so I can defend myself?

If you haven't got any then stop spouting your crap.

And also, while you're at it, who are you referring to that starred a smear campaign on social media to slur the Trust, and who also used to be in it?

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:48 - Dec 21 with 487 viewsJackfath

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:45 - Dec 21 by _

I will not be apologising to Swansea Jill but instead reiterate my feelings towards her as a poster.

She is not my favourite poster by a long chalk, in fact, rarely do I agree with anything she says. She makes a point in following me around the board taking swipes and that's all very accepted, I reply back to her with the way I feel.

Be it she is a woman, makes no difference whatsoever and why should it? I disagree with Lisa from time to time and she also gets no credit simply for the fact she is also a woman. I doubt whether either would want that. It's more than a bit sickly patronising from a complete arsehole like yourself.

You let yourself down with the last sentence. There was no need for it. Once more highly unprofessional.

I think I could be your PR coach.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:51 - Dec 21 with 478 viewsperchrockjack

Says it all.
Woman that virtually saved our club.
Lisa , a woman, also gets snide digs..denied.

Pure filth .

Your favourite poster. Wtf are you.

So, you don't like a post, you insult.

Reason why you should have been banned as others have .

You have no place on here . You shame every single one of our fans, every one because you ate of the very worst type...

What's your job, answer please

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:51 - Dec 21 with 476 viewsdgt73

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:47 - Dec 21 by Parlay

You edited it, i cant bring back old posts.

Yes i understand people buy books. That wasn't my question. My question was, why did you buy a book about something you couldn't give a shit about? I think, like usual, you forgot what you were arguing about to the point you have completely contradicted yourself again.

I edited it yeah ok. I've just finished a book about Hannibal and I don't really care that some of his elephants died whist crossing the alps, does that mean I shouldn't have bought that particular book.?

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:52 - Dec 21 with 471 viewsdgt73

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:40 - Dec 21 by Parlay

I adopt that philosophy in every single aspect of life.

Now then, why did you buy a book about the history of something you couldn't give a shit about?

That's why you didn't go to the qpr game then.

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:53 - Dec 21 with 466 viewsPhil_S

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:48 - Dec 21 by _

You need to explain things a little more clearly Philip, communication isn't your biggest forte that's been clear for a while but explain to me, in detail, these accusations of personal comments made so I can defend myself?

If you haven't got any then stop spouting your crap.

And also, while you're at it, who are you referring to that starred a smear campaign on social media to slur the Trust, and who also used to be in it?

I've answered each and every one of them when you asked them earlier this afternoon in whichever threads they were in
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024