Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative 00:11 - Dec 21 with 5623 viewsTNT

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:54 - Dec 21 with 696 viewsperchrockjack

I respect women.

they are so often on the end of abuse from men,

Physical and mental.

Our mothers were women..

This is simply basic humanity

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:55 - Dec 21 with 694 viewsParlay

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:51 - Dec 21 by dgt73

I edited it yeah ok. I've just finished a book about Hannibal and I don't really care that some of his elephants died whist crossing the alps, does that mean I shouldn't have bought that particular book.?

Are you denying you edited it then?

Mate, you have just said you dont care about the trust and neither do the majority of fans. Taken exception to the fact Parlay has challenged you and now admitted to buying a book, on its release date, getting it signed by the author... On this history of the trust.

You cant make it up

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:57 - Dec 21 with 683 viewsParlay

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:54 - Dec 21 by perchrockjack

I respect women.

Physical and mental.

Our mothers were women..

Fathers were and are men and men have also been abused by women.

Equality perch.

Forum celebrity

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:59 - Dec 21 with 672 viewsRancid

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:54 - Dec 21 by perchrockjack

I respect women.

Physical and mental.

Our mothers were women..

I'm sure Swansea Jill and Lisa are competent enough to fight their own corners on here and don't need you on every post pointing out previous comments from T2C towards them.Women are men are equals and should be treated so whether it be on here or at work or at home.I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want it any other way either.You've picked up on a remark made by Chris months ago are are running and dining out on it just to attempt to stain his character.
As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:03 - Dec 21 with 642 viewsdgt73

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:55 - Dec 21 by Parlay

Are you denying you edited it then?

Mate, you have just said you dont care about the trust and neither do the majority of fans. Taken exception to the fact Parlay has challenged you and now admitted to buying a book, on its release date, getting it signed by the author... On this history of the trust.

You cant make it up

Doesn't it state whether a post has been edited ? So I bought the book I have many books doesn't mean i have to take an interest in whatever the subject may be. Good luck to the trust, I just don't have any interest and if that makes me a lesser fan, then i can live with that. I'll just continue to turn up for every home game, pity you couldn't do the same when you are back in the UK, but i do understand your principles won't let you.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:03 - Dec 21 with 642 viewsperchrockjack

What percentages.
I've locked up numerous men for scarring wives for life, many women treated like crap for a lifetime.
To even compare as you have is .ludicrous.

Go to a women's refuge. Talk to some .as a filthy ex copper I spent lots of time in there and many men are brought up disrespecting females.

Men cause most of the trouble in the world.

Basically we re filth in many ways

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:04 - Dec 21 with 637 views_

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:51 - Dec 21 by perchrockjack

Says it all.
Woman that virtually saved our club.
Lisa , a woman, also gets snide digs..denied.

Pure filth .

Your favourite poster. Wtf are you.

So, you don't like a post, you insult.

Reason why you should have been banned as others have .

You have no place on here . You shame every single one of our fans, every one because you ate of the very worst type...

What's your job, answer please

My job is the FLO Man, keep up....

Jill... I hear she is lovely and i think I have met her in Leicester, but a hopeless poster in my eyes. Sorry if that offends you.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:05 - Dec 21 with 632 views_

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:53 - Dec 21 by Phil_S

I've answered each and every one of them when you asked them earlier this afternoon in whichever threads they were in

No you clearly haven't or I wouldn't be asking you again!?!

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Login to get fewer ads

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:07 - Dec 21 with 620 views_

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 14:59 - Dec 21 by Rancid

I'm sure Swansea Jill and Lisa are competent enough to fight their own corners on here and don't need you on every post pointing out previous comments from T2C towards them.Women are men are equals and should be treated so whether it be on here or at work or at home.I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want it any other way either.You've picked up on a remark made by Chris months ago are are running and dining out on it just to attempt to stain his character.

And even that comment many replied by saying it was not in the slightest bit offensive....only to that dark and twisted ex copper.

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:09 - Dec 21 with 612 viewsParlay

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:03 - Dec 21 by dgt73

Doesn't it state whether a post has been edited ? So I bought the book I have many books doesn't mean i have to take an interest in whatever the subject may be. Good luck to the trust, I just don't have any interest and if that makes me a lesser fan, then i can live with that. I'll just continue to turn up for every home game, pity you couldn't do the same when you are back in the UK, but i do understand your principles won't let you.

Yes it does state if its been edited, it says it has, i am asking you to confirm.

Look you have been caught out again. You said you have no interest what so ever in the trust and then state you bought a book, had it signed, on its release date - entirely about the history of the trust. Im afraid to tell you saying "i buy lots of books" doesnt wash.

You pay £22 a game, hardly a chore. Where are you sitting at Loftus Road where cheap season ticket vouchers cant be utilised? .... Oh right.

Forum celebrity

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:11 - Dec 21 with 592 viewsParlay

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:03 - Dec 21 by perchrockjack

What percentages.
I've locked up numerous men for scarring wives for life, many women treated like crap for a lifetime.

Go to a women's refuge. Talk to some .as a filthy ex copper I spent lots of time in there and many men are brought up disrespecting females.

Does it matter what percentage?

To disregard men being abused by women is completely unacceptable for a former police man. Please don't lower yourself to sexism by saying all men are filth. That comment is far more sexist than the one you accuse others of.

Maybe let these guys know of your thoughts

http://www.helpguide.org/articles/abuse/help-for-abused-men.htm
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 15:12]

Forum celebrity

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:12 - Dec 21 with 586 views_

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:03 - Dec 21 by perchrockjack

What percentages.

I think this is a good start for you Mr Lewis.

You clearly need therapy and like you have done in this post talking about your sins is healthy for you to rid yourself of the demons that are killing you inside.

Lie down, Richard, what is it you have done? You are amongst friends here, we hope to understand.

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:13 - Dec 21 with 582 viewsperchrockjack

Wrong rancid and ill judged too.
Do you simply destined thousands want nothing tondo with the bile on here.

Why would a 70 lady, now living alone, want to indulge with T2C obsession. They wouldn't be debating at all, just getting upset.

Do you not understand that.

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:13 - Dec 21 with 577 viewsParlay

Here are the stats anyway Perch.

More than 830,000 men fall victim to domestic violence every year, which means every 37.8 seconds, somewhere in America a man is battered, according to the National Violence Against Women Survey. While more than 1.5 million women are also victims, everyone -- no matter their sex --deserves help.

Forum celebrity

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:14 - Dec 21 with 575 viewsdgt73

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:09 - Dec 21 by Parlay

Yes it does state if its been edited, it says it has, i am asking you to confirm.

Look you have been caught out again. You said you have no interest what so ever in the trust and then state you bought a book, had it signed, on its release date - entirely about the history of the trust. Im afraid to tell you saying "i buy lots of books" doesnt wash.

You pay £22 a game, hardly a chore. Where are you sitting at Loftus Road where cheap season ticket vouchers cant be utilised? .... Oh right.

No nothing has been edited fact. Yes I'm in London for Qpr in fact i will be seeing the new yr in, in London then with my wife and two daughters i shall be going to loftus rd on 1jan, just as i have the last 3 visits to qpr. You can buy me a pint..
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 15:15]

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:15 - Dec 21 with 566 views_

I respect women.

Physical and mental.

Our mothers were women..

Dick - "I respect women" - "I dress like one and want to be one"

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:16 - Dec 21 with 558 viewsParlay

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:14 - Dec 21 by dgt73

No nothing has been edited fact. Yes I'm in London for Qpr in fact i will be seeing the new yr in, in London then with my wife and two daughters i shall be going to loftus rd on 1jan, just as i have the last 3 visits to qpr. You can buy me a pint..
[Post edited 21 Dec 2014 15:15]

Excellent, pm me where you will be sitting. Where were you at Manchester city? What did you think of the half time thing on the pitch. Could you describe it?

Why does your post say edited underneath it then? Are you suggesting it was an error in the system? Or are you trying to cover something up?

Confirm this for me and then confirm if the bet still stands. Id also like you to make a thread offering the bet so everyone can see you worm out of it like you usually do.

Forum celebrity

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:18 - Dec 21 with 550 viewsRancid

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:13 - Dec 21 by perchrockjack

Wrong rancid and ill judged too.
Do you simply destined thousands want nothing tondo with the bile on here.

Why would a 70 lady, now living alone, want to indulge with T2C obsession. They wouldn't be debating at all, just getting upset.

Do you not understand that.

What did he say, Rich? And have you spoken to Lorraine about it and found if it upset or affected her?
As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:22 - Dec 21 with 529 viewsPhil_S

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:05 - Dec 21 by _

No you clearly haven't or I wouldn't be asking you again!?!

You've even replied to both answers though

Although I would add that you seem to be mixing up what 'deeply personal' means so possibly worth going back and reading the answer again to what I said
As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:23 - Dec 21 with 528 viewsdgt73

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:09 - Dec 21 by Parlay

Read what i say I have no interest in the trust ie I'm not a member (e-membership apart) don't attend trust meetings/ forums, but yes I have read the book and yes had it was signed by Phil and as far as i can remember it was a just luck that i was in the club shop when it went on sale.

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:23 - Dec 21 with 531 views_

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:18 - Dec 21 by Rancid

What did he say, Rich? And have you spoken to Lorraine about it and found if it upset or affected her?

Yes Dick, what exactly did I say? You must remember as you've mentioned it a hundred times since??

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:27 - Dec 21 with 505 viewsdgt73

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:16 - Dec 21 by Parlay

Excellent, pm me where you will be sitting. Where were you at Manchester city? What did you think of the half time thing on the pitch. Could you describe it?

Why does your post say edited underneath it then? Are you suggesting it was an error in the system? Or are you trying to cover something up?

Confirm this for me and then confirm if the bet still stands. Id also like you to make a thread offering the bet so everyone can see you worm out of it like you usually do.

No wasn't at man city. Your point being. I made you a offer and i stand by it fact. Just like I have made with Phil for the same amount, regarding a different subject. Have you got a cheap ticket for the villa game.?

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:29 - Dec 21 with 497 viewsParlay

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:23 - Dec 21 by dgt73

Read what i say I have no interest in the trust ie I'm not a member (e-membership apart) don't attend trust meetings/ forums, but yes I have read the book and yes had it was signed by Phil and as far as i can remember it was a just luck that i was in the club shop when it went on sale.

Conveniently ignoring the majority of my post there. Wonder why.

This trust issue has been put to bed, you just so happened to be in the club shop at the right time to buy something you claim to have no interest in. Right.

So what did you think of the man city half time event and can you describe it to us?

Secondly why are you saying you post hasnt been edited when it clearly says it has.

Thirdly can you pm me where you sit at Loftus as i cant buy a pint for a random in the hope its you.

And lastly, does the bet still stand and can you make a thread for it.

Ta

Forum celebrity

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:36 - Dec 21 with 472 viewsdgt73

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:29 - Dec 21 by Parlay

Conveniently ignoring the majority of my post there. Wonder why.

This trust issue has been put to bed, you just so happened to be in the club shop at the right time to buy something you claim to have no interest in. Right.

So what did you think of the man city half time event and can you describe it to us?

Secondly why are you saying you post hasnt been edited when it clearly says it has.

Thirdly can you pm me where you sit at Loftus as i cant buy a pint for a random in the hope its you.

And lastly, does the bet still stand and can you make a thread for it.

Ta

Firstly i call into the club shop most times when I'm back in Swansea. 2nd i just told you I wasn't at man city. 3rd I've know told you twice nothing has been edited in regard to what i said and that was I was in work and one of the engineers (cardiff fan) who was with me and he was pissing himself along with me, because you were just being played..

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:37 - Dec 21 with 469 viewsParlay

As a fan of Swansea City FC, do you regard T2C to be your representative on 15:27 - Dec 21 by dgt73

No wasn't at man city. Your point being. I made you a offer and i stand by it fact. Just like I have made with Phil for the same amount, regarding a different subject. Have you got a cheap ticket for the villa game.?

Funny that.

No, i wouldn't buy a cheap ticket, id assume there was something wrong with it.

Hopefully i can find a reasonably priced ticket though (but still more than you) if that is what you are asking.

Now answer the things you ignored highlighted in my last post.

Forum celebrity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024