Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Blacking Up" as Bony 09:44 - Dec 21 with 13999 viewsNeath_Jack

Fill yer boots.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/wales-international-liam-williams-c

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

"Blacking Up" as Bony on 16:29 - Dec 21 with 1887 viewsmbl1966

"Blacking Up" as Bony on 15:32 - Dec 21 by Clinton

Third from the left, bit of a cracker eh.

Yeah, a little beaut!

Top Mark

(No subject) on 16:31 - Dec 21 with 1875 viewsNeath_Jack

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

(No subject) on 16:33 - Dec 21 with 1871 viewsmbl1966

(No subject) on 13:34 - Dec 21 by Lohengrin

Feck me, I bet you don't tan well Ginge!

Top Mark

(No subject) on 16:42 - Dec 21 with 1844 viewswaynekerr55

(No subject) on 13:23 - Dec 21 by dailew

What kind of device?

A dildo

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

"Blacking Up" as Bony on 16:44 - Dec 21 with 1835 viewslatchford

I've known Liam since he was a kid and he's certainly not a racist. It's a laugh at Christmas at a party. What a pathetic over reaction by the media.
"Blacking Up" as Bony on 16:52 - Dec 21 with 1801 viewsskippyjack

I know 'Sanjay'.. is that racist?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

"Blacking Up" as Bony on 16:52 - Dec 21 with 1795 viewswaynekerr55

"Blacking Up" as Bony on 15:49 - Dec 21 by Jackfath

How come his face his black but his hands aren't?

As he didn't want to spoil the taste of his lamb doner later on in the EVENING

"Blacking Up" as Bony on 16:54 - Dec 21 with 1788 viewsGixerJack

"Blacking Up" as Bony on 15:52 - Dec 21 by monmouth

He didn't want to go OTT

If he did his hands as well it might get transferred when he went to the toilet.... God only knows what the headline would be then....
Login to get fewer ads

"Blacking Up" as Bony on 16:56 - Dec 21 with 1781 viewswaynekerr55

"Blacking Up" as Bony on 16:52 - Dec 21 by skippyjack

I know 'Sanjay'.. is that racist?

Why won't he give you a job?

"Blacking Up" as Bony on 16:59 - Dec 21 with 1768 viewsskippyjack

"Blacking Up" as Bony on 16:56 - Dec 21 by waynekerr55

Why won't he give you a job?

Haven't got the required skills.. he's clearly skilled.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

"Blacking Up" as Bony on 17:04 - Dec 21 with 1747 viewswaynekerr55

"Blacking Up" as Bony on 16:59 - Dec 21 by skippyjack

You could be his pr man

"Blacking Up" as Bony on 17:05 - Dec 21 with 1747 viewsNeath_Jack

"Blacking Up" as Bony on 16:59 - Dec 21 by skippyjack

Perhaps he can get you a job with his brother as a scaffolder, you can learn that particular skill.

"Blacking Up" as Bony on 17:07 - Dec 21 with 1734 viewswaynekerr55

Answers on a postcard. Anyone know how he came to be called sanjay?

"Blacking Up" as Bony on 17:07 - Dec 21 with 1731 viewsJackfath

When all the sheeple were told to dress up as Elvis, and did so, would they have been deemed racist had Elvis been black?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

"Blacking Up" as Bony on 17:10 - Dec 21 with 1718 viewsskippyjack

"Blacking Up" as Bony on 17:07 - Dec 21 by waynekerr55

Answers on a postcard. Anyone know how he came to be called sanjay?

He came into school like Wilfried Bony one day.. but this wasn't intentional.. can you be a non intentional racist?..

"Blacking Up" as Bony on 17:26 - Dec 21 with 1667 viewswaynekerr55

"Blacking Up" as Bony on 17:10 - Dec 21 by skippyjack

He came into school like Wilfried Bony one day.. but this wasn't intentional.. can you be a non intentional racist?..

Came in like wilfried bony?

"Blacking Up" as Bony on 17:32 - Dec 21 with 1657 viewsDyfnant

"Blacking Up" as Bony on 17:07 - Dec 21 by Jackfath

When all the sheeple were told to dress up as Elvis, and did so, would they have been deemed racist had Elvis been black?

Depends if they'd 'blacked up' by all accounts.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

"Blacking Up" as Bony on 18:08 - Dec 21 with 1608 viewsymaohyd

I find this kind of story very unfortunate on a number of levels.

Firstly how a youngster who indeed probably hasn't got a racist bone in his body will now have to deal with the shame and anxiety that the modern media will inflict on him as being a racist etc etc.

Unfortunate that a Welsh rugby international can behave with such naivety, knowing that his position as a pro rugby player will have the media over him like a rash.

The phrase 'I haven't got a racist bone in my body' seems to be a well used phrase now and I would use it myself. I haven't and can't think of anything more abhorrent than abusing someone because of the colour of their skin. That said my sense of humour can be a little over the top and I can say things purely in jest. Those things though are face to face with my wife, friends etc. Not in million years would I even text someone something remotely inappropriate let alone go on Face book or Twitter (neither of which I use) and do something as stupid as Liam has done.

It really does beggar belief that someone can act so stupidly given how everything these days is analysed. Sure to goodness the WRU brief players on the use of social media, with instruction being no matter how innocent you may feel something is, don't post anything remotely politically incorrect on social media.

That said as in law where there is always a precedent I would always use the example of Prince Harry dressing up as a Nazi or something along those lines in my apology to the media, if he can make such a crass mistake so can all of us.

Not that I find what Harry or Liam did remotely upsetting, such is the world we live in though.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

"Blacking Up" as Bony on 18:14 - Dec 21 with 1594 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

"Blacking Up" as Bony on 18:08 - Dec 21 by ymaohyd

I find this kind of story very unfortunate on a number of levels.

Firstly how a youngster who indeed probably hasn't got a racist bone in his body will now have to deal with the shame and anxiety that the modern media will inflict on him as being a racist etc etc.

Unfortunate that a Welsh rugby international can behave with such naivety, knowing that his position as a pro rugby player will have the media over him like a rash.

The phrase 'I haven't got a racist bone in my body' seems to be a well used phrase now and I would use it myself. I haven't and can't think of anything more abhorrent than abusing someone because of the colour of their skin. That said my sense of humour can be a little over the top and I can say things purely in jest. Those things though are face to face with my wife, friends etc. Not in million years would I even text someone something remotely inappropriate let alone go on Face book or Twitter (neither of which I use) and do something as stupid as Liam has done.

It really does beggar belief that someone can act so stupidly given how everything these days is analysed. Sure to goodness the WRU brief players on the use of social media, with instruction being no matter how innocent you may feel something is, don't post anything remotely politically incorrect on social media.

That said as in law where there is always a precedent I would always use the example of Prince Harry dressing up as a Nazi or something along those lines in my apology to the media, if he can make such a crass mistake so can all of us.

Not that I find what Harry or Liam did remotely upsetting, such is the world we live in though.

thats a decent post.

But the true answer is the political correct world has gone mad.

By the way i had a pint with sanjay yesterday

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

"Blacking Up" as Bony on 18:20 - Dec 21 with 1576 viewsKilkennyjack

The rugby player has now apologised - and the scarlets have issued a statement on this matter. Good.

Beware of the Risen People

"Blacking Up" as Bony on 18:27 - Dec 21 with 1560 viewsskippyjack

"Blacking Up" as Bony on 18:14 - Dec 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

thats a decent post.

But the true answer is the political correct world has gone mad.

By the way i had a pint with sanjay yesterday

Especially when two black males are not allowed a view on racism.. as ECB points out.. it's not Bonys decision.. it's the people who deem dressing up as Bony is racist decision.. which isn't a form of 'equality' is it.. considering anti racism groups fight for 'equality'..

"Blacking Up" as Bony on 19:06 - Dec 21 with 1505 viewsstackajack

Absolute joke that this is being made into some big racism incident.

EXCB you always talk a lot of sense and I cant recall a time when I have ever really disagreed with your views. On this though whilst I know you have stated you didn't find it offensive, I just dont understand how you can compare it to "BLACKING UP" which imo is vile and certainly racist.
"Blacking Up" as Bony on 19:27 - Dec 21 with 1470 viewsDyfnant

Use Ambre Solaire when on your hols people. Avoid skin cancer and being deemed a racist by touchy thick tw@t at the same time.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

"Blacking Up" as Bony on 19:36 - Dec 21 with 1444 viewsParlay

Arrest this man, how dare he dress up as a white person?! A white person of all things.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

"Blacking Up" as Bony on 19:50 - Dec 21 with 1417 viewscontroversial_jack

Political correctness, just another form of bigotry and intolerance!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024