Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAB 16:57 - Dec 26 with 2175 viewsthomasJack

he is a f!cking GOD end of story!!!!

Poll: Next signing

FAB on 17:03 - Dec 26 with 2121 viewsAnotherJohn

Indeed. Two world-class saves at the death. I was disappointed at how little we worked Guzan.
FAB on 17:06 - Dec 26 with 2074 viewsA_Fans_Dad

FAB on 17:03 - Dec 26 by AnotherJohn

Indeed. Two world-class saves at the death. I was disappointed at how little we worked Guzan.

I agree, but I am also disappointed that he was put in the position of having to make those saves. If we are going to lose the ball at their end I would rather it was taking a shot at the goal than faffing around at the corner flag.
FAB on 17:10 - Dec 26 with 2040 viewsShaky

He's been worth +10-12 points easily so far. Player of the season by a mile.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

FAB on 17:33 - Dec 26 with 1915 viewsSwanzay

Superb performance, earned us the points!
FAB on 17:37 - Dec 26 with 1893 viewsJackfath

I hope Liverpool don't come knocking for Mr Fab over the next few weeks.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

FAB on 18:37 - Dec 26 with 1652 viewsNOTRAC

Best keeper we've ever had.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

FAB on 18:41 - Dec 26 with 1615 viewsPhil_S

FAB on 18:37 - Dec 26 by NOTRAC

Best keeper we've ever had.

By some distance
FAB on 18:59 - Dec 26 with 1521 viewsSwansNZ

He's fab

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

FAB on 21:12 - Dec 26 with 1279 viewsKilkennyjack

Might well be our best ever keeper

Beware of the Risen People

FAB on 21:13 - Dec 26 with 1268 viewsjeza739

Don't think they will coz his relatively poor distribution doesn't fit in with BR philosophy. Yet I think he's priceless and along with Fernandez are the 2 biggest reasons why we have 4th best defensive record in prem Vorm who?
FAB on 21:23 - Dec 26 with 1224 viewsBrynmill_Jack

FAB on 17:03 - Dec 26 by AnotherJohn

He didn't have a save to make free kick aside. The alarming lack of creativity goes on

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

FAB on 21:30 - Dec 26 with 1199 viewsBrynmill_Jack

FAB on 21:13 - Dec 26 by jeza739

Don't think they will coz his relatively poor distribution doesn't fit in with BR philosophy. Yet I think he's priceless and along with Fernandez are the 2 biggest reasons why we have 4th best defensive record in prem Vorm who?

Yeah but Fed has only played 6 league games out of 18, right? He's brilliant I know but credit to the other centre halves too

FAB on 21:34 - Dec 26 with 1183 viewsdickythorpe

He's good but hasn't saved a penalty yet, Vorm's save in our first season against Wigan was vital as if that had gone in we'd have been in the shit
FAB on 21:35 - Dec 26 with 1181 viewsLeonisGod

FAB on 21:30 - Dec 26 by Brynmill_Jack

Yeah but Fed has only played 6 league games out of 18, right? He's brilliant I know but credit to the other centre halves too

Indeed. As much as anything it's credit to Garry as well for instilling the extra defensive discipline, even if (sadly) we don't dominate the football as much as we used to. But we're much better at controlling games without the ball. It's making for some dull games and we're conceding far too much possession for my liking, but it's getting us results. There's almost a touch of the Souzas about this team at times.
FAB on 21:37 - Dec 26 with 1164 viewsBrynmill_Jack

FAB on 21:35 - Dec 26 by LeonisGod

Indeed. As much as anything it's credit to Garry as well for instilling the extra defensive discipline, even if (sadly) we don't dominate the football as much as we used to. But we're much better at controlling games without the ball. It's making for some dull games and we're conceding far too much possession for my liking, but it's getting us results. There's almost a touch of the Souzas about this team at times.

And ironically Monk hated him too pmsl . Said he disliked the style Sousa imposed

FAB on 22:30 - Dec 26 with 1081 viewsstackajack

I was thinking the same thing . Monk had no time for sousa but we do resemble the way his teams played at times. Cant argue with the results though and I think the gaffer is doing a great job.
FAB on 22:32 - Dec 26 with 1069 viewsBrynmill_Jack

FAB on 22:30 - Dec 26 by stackajack

I was thinking the same thing . Monk had no time for sousa but we do resemble the way his teams played at times. Cant argue with the results though and I think the gaffer is doing a great job.

You're right about results , although our tendency to try to defend slender leads instead of killing teams off that are there for the taking worries me

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024