Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grimes 12:59 - Dec 29 with 7097 viewsSTEVE1

According to Exeter forum Grimes is in Swansea having a medical a head of a 1.75 million move in January
Grimes on 13:04 - Dec 29 with 5889 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

What position does he play ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Grimes on 13:06 - Dec 29 with 5860 viewsSTEVE1

Grimes on 13:04 - Dec 29 by oh_tommy_tommy

Centre midfield
Grimes on 13:07 - Dec 29 with 5860 viewsJohnw102

Another midfielder with potential, be a good buy, would think we may loan him out once he has signed.

Anybody else seen James Collins Shrewsbury Town Striker, bits I have seen of him think he could be worth a punt, good cover for January.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Grimes on 13:07 - Dec 29 with 5851 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Grimes on 13:04 - Dec 29 by oh_tommy_tommy

JonJo's position.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Grimes on 13:10 - Dec 29 with 5819 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Grimes on 13:07 - Dec 29 by Joe_bradshaw

JonJo's position.

Whoa , the plot thickens

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Grimes on 13:18 - Dec 29 with 5766 viewsBloodyhills

Looks like a good young player.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Grimes

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26387217
[Post edited 29 Dec 2014 13:20]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Grimes on 13:22 - Dec 29 with 5736 viewsSTEVE1

Grimes on 13:18 - Dec 29 by Bloodyhills

Looks like a good young player.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Grimes

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26387217
[Post edited 29 Dec 2014 13:20]

I know it is a much lower level but i watched him on the tele playing for Exeter in an fa cup match which they lost 1-0 but dominated, Grimes seemed to have the ball all the time and completely run the game.
Grimes on 13:57 - Dec 29 with 5596 viewsbuilthjack

Decent player with a good future ahead of him

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Grimes on 14:00 - Dec 29 with 5579 viewspencoedjack

Remember when Tisdale was linked with us ... Think he turned down an interview
Grimes on 14:01 - Dec 29 with 5571 viewsAl_Bundy

Grimes on 13:07 - Dec 29 by Johnw102

Another midfielder with potential, be a good buy, would think we may loan him out once he has signed.

Anybody else seen James Collins Shrewsbury Town Striker, bits I have seen of him think he could be worth a punt, good cover for January.

Why loan him out?

Get him into the club ethos and if he is good as people say he will push for the first team squad.
Grimes on 14:06 - Dec 29 with 5547 viewsAnotherJohn

Interesting post on Exeweb (rumours I know):

Re: Matt Grimes gone to Swansea
I heard Swansea was in the box seat and Grimes was keen on the move....

I also believe that another Premier league club came in later but Grimes had his mind set on the Swans.

It could be complete rubbish.
Grimes on 14:19 - Dec 29 with 5474 viewstomdickharry

Slightly off Grimes there is a young right back for Wolves Dominic Iorfa who looks a fine young player at 20yrs well built over 6ft with ballet dancer feet and speed to burn, a diamond just broken into the Wolves team,we will need a right back possibly next season.
Grimes on 14:24 - Dec 29 with 5435 viewssomersetsimon

Grimes on 13:22 - Dec 29 by STEVE1

I know it is a much lower level but i watched him on the tele playing for Exeter in an fa cup match which they lost 1-0 but dominated, Grimes seemed to have the ball all the time and completely run the game.

My in-laws are Exeter fans and reckon he is the best player down there, although it's always hard to tell at that level. He's only 19, so could be worth a shot.

I remember in the old days, it was pretty common for the big clubs to spot good lower league players and buy them. It doesn't seem to happen so much now. You'd hope that a good scout would be able to spot a class player regardless of the level they are currently playing in.
Grimes on 15:20 - Dec 29 with 5231 viewsHuw57

Grimes on 13:06 - Dec 29 by STEVE1

Centre midfield

Can play wide too

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Grimes on 15:24 - Dec 29 with 5209 viewsHuw57

Grimes on 13:07 - Dec 29 by Johnw102

No thank you on James Collins. Couldn't cut it in the Scottish Premiership and is 24 now, so will most likely not improve. Also, Villa saw nothing in him.

Big, fat NO.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Grimes on 15:31 - Dec 29 with 5175 viewsWxmJax

Grimes on 14:00 - Dec 29 by pencoedjack

Remember when Tisdale was linked with us ... Think he turned down an interview

Not a bad thing after seeing his dress sense on The Football League Show

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Grimes on 15:41 - Dec 29 with 5138 viewsairedale

Grimes on 14:24 - Dec 29 by somersetsimon

My in-laws are Exeter fans and reckon he is the best player down there, although it's always hard to tell at that level. He's only 19, so could be worth a shot.

I remember in the old days, it was pretty common for the big clubs to spot good lower league players and buy them. It doesn't seem to happen so much now. You'd hope that a good scout would be able to spot a class player regardless of the level they are currently playing in.

Ian Rush a prime example SS.
Grimes on 16:32 - Dec 29 with 4971 viewspremierjack

This kid has massive potential. Wouldn't be surprised if he comes in and Tom Carroll goes back to spurs.
Grimes on 16:56 - Dec 29 with 4845 viewsKilkennyjack

This guy sounds just perfect. It is clear and significant now that we have basically bought an u21 team. And the success on the pitch is starting to show as a direct result - we have brought in Barrow, Gore, Fulton, king, kingsley, Gallifuco, Gogic, Demeteiou, Hanley, Zabret, plus Daniel James from Hull Tigers in youth. Maybe more ? Very very different to say 2 years ago.

Beware of the Risen People

Grimes on 17:18 - Dec 29 with 4745 viewsRancid

4 goals, 4 assists, 17 shots, 15 of those on target and all in 23 games so far this season.That's quite impressive especially is shooting accuracy.
Grimes on 17:19 - Dec 29 with 4740 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Grimes on 14:01 - Dec 29 by Al_Bundy

Why loan him out?

Get him into the club ethos and if he is good as people say he will push for the first team squad.

I Ink I read that Exeter asked us to loan him back for the rest of the year and we said we wouldn't just for these reasons.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Grimes on 15:37 - Dec 30 with 4287 viewssomersetsimon

Grimes on 17:19 - Dec 29 by NeiltheTaylor

I Ink I read that Exeter asked us to loan him back for the rest of the year and we said we wouldn't just for these reasons.

£1.75M is a lot of money for us for a player who isn't going into the first team squad. We only paid a few £100K for the likes of Kingsley and Fulton.
Grimes on 15:43 - Dec 30 with 4259 viewsWhiterockin

Grimes on 16:32 - Dec 29 by premierjack

This kid has massive potential. Wouldn't be surprised if he comes in and Tom Carroll goes back to spurs.

Carroll will be playing when Ki goes on International duty next month.
Grimes on 15:50 - Dec 30 with 4239 viewsRancid

His stats are a lot better than Ryan Harley's who plays in the same team.That's promising.

Seriously though, he must have a hell of a shot on him and very accurate with his passing looking at his stats.
Grimes on 16:48 - Dec 30 with 4115 viewscontroversial_jack

We don't really need players with potential we have plenty of those , we need ones that can hit the ground running
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024