Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Papiss Cisse says Swans in talks! 09:03 - Jan 11 with 9134 viewsmarchamjack

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2015/01/11/newcastle-uniteds-papiss-cisse-reveals

that's a bit out of leftfield!

[Post edited 11 Jan 2015 9:18]

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Papiss Cisse says Swans in taks! on 09:09 - Jan 11 with 6268 viewsWhiterockin

Not our normal type of signing. We don't normally go for established Premier League players.
Papiss Cisse says Swans in taks! on 09:13 - Jan 11 with 6230 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Very out of left field and the only reason I can think of that we'd sign him this month would be if we sold Gomis.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Papiss Cisse says Swans in talks! on 10:14 - Jan 11 with 5863 viewsApeShit

I'd be happy with him signing, my only concern would be his injuries though.
Papiss Cisse says Swans in taks! on 10:15 - Jan 11 with 5841 viewsDr_Winston

Papiss Cisse says Swans in taks! on 09:13 - Jan 11 by Joe_bradshaw

Very out of left field and the only reason I can think of that we'd sign him this month would be if we sold Gomis.

This.

It's possible that we're covering our options with the Gomis situation, but I'd be surprised to see us bring in another striker if he stays.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Papiss Cisse says Swans in taks! on 10:43 - Jan 11 with 5673 viewsPegojack

Papiss Cisse says Swans in taks! on 10:15 - Jan 11 by Dr_Winston

This.

It's possible that we're covering our options with the Gomis situation, but I'd be surprised to see us bring in another striker if he stays.

Wouldn't be surprised if this went through whether Gomis stays or not. Mike Ashley would sell his granny for ten bob.
Papiss Cisse says Swans in taks! on 10:47 - Jan 11 with 5647 viewsjack247

Papiss Cisse says Swans in taks! on 10:43 - Jan 11 by Pegojack

Wouldn't be surprised if this went through whether Gomis stays or not. Mike Ashley would sell his granny for ten bob.

Can't see either Cisse or Gomis being happy as a backup though. I'd guess its a contingency plan in case Gomis does go.

For what its worth, I think Cisse is a great striker
Papiss Cisse says Swans in taks! on 10:50 - Jan 11 with 5626 viewsHugeEnkins

Papiss Cisse says Swans in taks! on 10:47 - Jan 11 by jack247

Can't see either Cisse or Gomis being happy as a backup though. I'd guess its a contingency plan in case Gomis does go.

It's all smoke and mirrors!
Papiss Cisse says Swans in taks! on 10:56 - Jan 11 with 5582 viewsJethroJack

Papiss Cisse says Swans in taks! on 10:47 - Jan 11 by jack247

Maybe we're talking a swop deal?
Newcastle (albeit it was Pardew) were after Bafe when he opted for us.
Login to get fewer ads

Papiss Cisse says Swans in taks! on 11:00 - Jan 11 with 5542 viewsApeShit

Papiss Cisse says Swans in taks! on 10:56 - Jan 11 by JethroJack

Maybe we're talking a swop deal?
Newcastle (albeit it was Pardew) were after Bafe when he opted for us.

Why would they want to swap a proven PL scorer for Gomis who still has a question mark over him?
Papiss Cisse says Swans in taks! on 11:03 - Jan 11 with 5524 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Papiss Cisse says Swans in taks! on 11:00 - Jan 11 by ApeShit

Why would they want to swap a proven PL scorer for Gomis who still has a question mark over him?

I think you're making the mistake of applying logical thought to a possible decision by Newcastle Football Club.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Papiss Cisse says Swans in taks! on 11:11 - Jan 11 with 5477 viewsApeShit

Papiss Cisse says Swans in taks! on 11:03 - Jan 11 by Joe_bradshaw

I think you're making the mistake of applying logical thought to a possible decision by Newcastle Football Club.

Papiss Cisse says Swans in taks! on 11:12 - Jan 11 with 5466 viewskarnataka

Is she a striker too then? Maybe we can sign both.
Papiss Cisse says Swans in talks! on 11:59 - Jan 11 with 5315 viewsA_Fans_Dad

This is in reaction to the prospect of the Swans having £30M to spend, everybody and their grandmother will be related to us until the end of January.
They will do anything to attract a bit of attention.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2015 11:59]
Papiss Cisse says Swans in talks! on 12:22 - Jan 11 with 5196 viewsjacksinceever

Papiss Cisse says Swans in talks! on 11:59 - Jan 11 by A_Fans_Dad

This is in reaction to the prospect of the Swans having £30M to spend, everybody and their grandmother will be related to us until the end of January.
They will do anything to attract a bit of attention.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2015 11:59]

I hope we don't sign any grannies. There's enough moaning Minnie's on here as it is
Papiss Cisse says Swans in talks! on 12:33 - Jan 11 with 5118 viewsmagicdaps10

Would cost quite a bit and at 29yrs old, dont think we would be in for a player like this.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Papiss Cisse says Swans in talks! on 12:33 - Jan 11 with 5116 viewspremierjack

If this is true, gomis is leaving! There is no way we would have those 2 and oliviera!

Not sure how much he would cost but I think we could find a lot better for a lot cheaper!
Papiss Cisse says Swans in talks! on 12:45 - Jan 11 with 5033 viewsThe_Bounder

Papiss Cisse says Swans in talks! on 12:33 - Jan 11 by magicdaps10

Would cost quite a bit and at 29yrs old, dont think we would be in for a player like this.

Gomis is 29.

Sadly no longer in The Salisbury embracing Premier League football!

Papiss Cisse says Swans in taks! on 13:55 - Jan 11 with 4736 viewsairedale

As someone said on the radio last week, everything at Newcastle FC is for sale, including Newcastle FC.

He's a retailer.
Papiss Cisse says Swans in talks! on 17:48 - Jan 11 with 4126 viewsmagicdaps10

Papiss Cisse says Swans in talks! on 12:45 - Jan 11 by The_Bounder

Gomis is 29.

Gomis was a free transfer albeit we probably paid a decent signing on fee but would still be a lot better than a transfer fee and signing on fee for 29yr old Cisse.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Papiss Cisse says Swans in talks! on 01:58 - Jan 13 with 3328 viewstruckjack

A couple of seasons ago he beat us at the Lib on his own. Scored against us again this season. I'd be more than happy to have him here for £7-8m. Leftfield? Really?
Papiss Cisse says Swans in talks! on 07:01 - Jan 13 with 3185 viewsdobjack2

Papiss Cisse says Swans in talks! on 01:58 - Jan 13 by truckjack

A couple of seasons ago he beat us at the Lib on his own. Scored against us again this season. I'd be more than happy to have him here for £7-8m. Leftfield? Really?

Agree that this would not be our usual type of player.

More or less 30, will be on high wages and a large transfer fee. could be looking for a pay day move from the number of clubs mentioned with him and there are lingering doubts over his fitness.

Add him to gomis and we will probably need to be looking to replace both of them in 18 months or so. Would be an expensive short term signing.

Saying that he had scored some great goals against us and has a good strike rate this season.
Papiss Cisse says Swans in talks! on 09:27 - Jan 13 with 3005 viewsjacksinceever

Papiss Cisse says Swans in talks! on 07:01 - Jan 13 by dobjack2

Agree that this would not be our usual type of player.

More or less 30, will be on high wages and a large transfer fee. could be looking for a pay day move from the number of clubs mentioned with him and there are lingering doubts over his fitness.

Add him to gomis and we will probably need to be looking to replace both of them in 18 months or so. Would be an expensive short term signing.

Saying that he had scored some great goals against us and has a good strike rate this season.

I think to spend the profit from Wilf on a player that offers us a very short shelf-life, albeit that he might do the business in the meantime, and will have little if no sell-on value, is bad business for us.
I'd prefer to see us invest in a younger striker who will give us value for money and a potential sell-on profit if he becomes a hit.
Also don't really see why Cisse would want to leave Newcastle to join a smaller club like ours?
Papiss Cisse says Swans in taks! on 10:47 - Jan 13 with 2878 viewsDyfnant

Papiss Cisse says Swans in taks! on 11:00 - Jan 11 by ApeShit

Because Cisse is injured half the season repeatedly

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Papiss Cisse says Swans in taks! on 11:22 - Jan 13 with 2820 viewsOldjack

Papiss Cisse says Swans in taks! on 10:47 - Jan 13 by Dyfnant

Because Cisse is injured half the season repeatedly

Hardly surprising have you seen his legs ,match sticks spring to mind

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Papiss Cisse says Swans in taks! on 11:30 - Jan 13 with 2802 viewsmax936

Papiss Cisse says Swans in taks! on 11:22 - Jan 13 by Oldjack

Hardly surprising have you seen his legs ,match sticks spring to mind

Plenty of power in this pins though, have you seen the power in some of his shots.

Anyway, what's the readings from your acorns regarding the white fluffy stuff falling on our heads tonight?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024