Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
George Osbourne 21:40 - Jan 13 with 3410 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-30794673

Seems to think he's brought down the price of oil and food!

Looney

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

George Osbourne on 21:58 - Jan 13 with 2202 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

that just about sums the tw@t up

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

George Osbourne on 00:20 - Jan 14 with 2112 viewsKilkennyjack

Grade a hateful smug rich Tory

Beware of the Risen People

George Osbourne on 06:56 - Jan 14 with 2062 viewsdgt73

If inflation had gone up you'd be blaming him, so therefore he should get some credit for the drop in inflation and nowhere in that link does he claim to be responsible for cheaper oil and food.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2015 6:57]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

George Osbourne on 07:31 - Jan 14 with 2043 views1jack

When I saw the title to this thread, I thought you were going to write, "is a c u n t" and in a way, you did.
George Osbourne on 10:32 - Jan 14 with 1981 viewsveritas

Yeah, I'd agree his comments are ridiculous but you'd be naive to think labour wouldn't do exactly the same. Having said that his policies of austerity are deflationary.

But that aside he has been an excellent Chancellor and I hope he is given the opportunity to finish the job

Labour have lost all the arguments, all they have to moan about now is the NHS in 'England'

I think the coalition has been very successful, record employment, fastest growth in Europe, deficit halved with all the headwinds, welfare reform underway and smaller things like electrification to Swansea, investment in the valley lines.

If the eurozone wasn't in permanent recession it would be even better. If people put the two Ed's in for no other reason than prejudice then I despair for the Country.

I don't think it's happen, I think the conservatives will be the largest party but you could have a situation where labour are 3-4% lower and still hold the balance of power.

That's the nightmare scenario labour with a rag bag of Nationalists, I'd sooner they win outright.
George Osbourne on 10:36 - Jan 14 with 1976 viewsveritas

George Osbourne on 06:56 - Jan 14 by dgt73

If inflation had gone up you'd be blaming him, so therefore he should get some credit for the drop in inflation and nowhere in that link does he claim to be responsible for cheaper oil and food.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2015 6:57]

You have to understand the mindset of the die hard labour supporter they only have tunnel vision.

They're whole political vision is tory = c@nts = rich = c@nts

That's all you need to know. So if Welsh labour screws up public services in Wales there's nothing to see here move along, if a tory misses the target by a couple of % then the World has ended.

It's taken me a long time to accept it. But that's the reality and it will never change.
George Osbourne on 10:39 - Jan 14 with 1972 viewsPrivate_Partz

If inflation goes up across the EEC then GO would not generally get the blame. Only by the blinkered and uninformed. Inflation is dropping across the spectrum and so is petrol.
No credit to the Government. It is falling despite of them not because of them.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

George Osbourne on 10:52 - Jan 14 with 1959 viewsveritas

George Osbourne on 10:39 - Jan 14 by Private_Partz

If inflation goes up across the EEC then GO would not generally get the blame. Only by the blinkered and uninformed. Inflation is dropping across the spectrum and so is petrol.
No credit to the Government. It is falling despite of them not because of them.

As I said that's partly true but not completely. Austerity is deflationary, that is a wide spread policy - if you pump lots of money through e.g. public spending then you will boost demand and therefore inflation.

We had inflation of around 5/6% tpwards the end of the labour era as they decided in their infinite wisdom to borrow 160bn more than we were able to raise in revenue and it caused a deadcat bounce which they still pretend was the economy on the 'road to recovery.'

The reality is we don't want inflation to grow even slower, this will impact on tax revenues from North Sea oil and jobs. It will also cause the potential for a slump because people defer spending. But as most economists have said this is unlikely and eventually this will level out - oil can't tumble much further.

When Ed was doing his faux outrage over a 'cost of living crisis' it always felt ridiculous he was basing that on a technical differential which was actually mainly down to public spending restraint and financial service pay being lower e.g. manufacturing pay has increased 2.5% per annum.

It is great though when you go to fill up for instance you notice a real difference and this will work its way through the system with reduced transaction costs.
Login to get fewer ads

George Osbourne on 13:00 - Jan 14 with 1922 viewsveritas

I notice labour now call their energy price freeze a "cap" not a freeze.

Labour just have no idea on the brea d and butter. Economically illiterate.
George Osbourne on 16:12 - Jan 14 with 1871 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

George Osbourne on 10:36 - Jan 14 by veritas

You have to understand the mindset of the die hard labour supporter they only have tunnel vision.

They're whole political vision is tory = c@nts = rich = c@nts

That's all you need to know. So if Welsh labour screws up public services in Wales there's nothing to see here move along, if a tory misses the target by a couple of % then the World has ended.

It's taken me a long time to accept it. But that's the reality and it will never change.

Hi there

Do you live in Swansea?

George Osbourne on 16:13 - Jan 14 with 1870 viewsveritas

George Osbourne on 16:12 - Jan 14 by oh_tommy_tommy

Hi there

Do you live in Swansea?

No, but I did most of my life.
George Osbourne on 16:18 - Jan 14 with 1862 viewsveritas

What's your point btw?
George Osbourne on 16:21 - Jan 14 with 1861 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

George Osbourne on 16:18 - Jan 14 by veritas

What's your point btw?

This is relative to my response to some of your comments above .
Where do you live now
If you don't mind me asking ?

George Osbourne on 16:22 - Jan 14 with 1860 viewsveritas

George Osbourne on 16:21 - Jan 14 by oh_tommy_tommy

This is relative to my response to some of your comments above .
Where do you live now
If you don't mind me asking ?

I don't see why it's relevant to be honest, I'd like to know what point you're making.

Is it shocking you that I'm not falling into line?
George Osbourne on 16:24 - Jan 14 with 1858 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

George Osbourne on 16:22 - Jan 14 by veritas

I don't see why it's relevant to be honest, I'd like to know what point you're making.

Is it shocking you that I'm not falling into line?

What do you mean falling in to line ?

George Osbourne on 16:27 - Jan 14 with 1854 viewsveritas

George Osbourne on 16:24 - Jan 14 by oh_tommy_tommy

What do you mean falling in to line ?

Saying Osborne is a tw@, tories are tw@'s

- are you going to make a point or what?
George Osbourne on 16:29 - Jan 14 with 1854 viewsjackpot

I live in Swansea and I agree with what Veritas has written.
George Osbourne on 16:47 - Jan 14 with 1831 viewsveritas

George Osbourne on 16:29 - Jan 14 by jackpot

I live in Swansea and I agree with what Veritas has written.

Thanks mate, I've noticed this before when someone raises a view that conflicts with the group they must be a bit odd or an outsider.

"an enemy of your class" is a beauty
George Osbourne on 17:04 - Jan 14 with 1821 viewsexiledclaseboy

I live in Swansea and I don't agree with Veritas. Not that this will be a surprise to him. I fear for the future of the UK if we get five more years of Osborne and Cameron. Especially with a parliamentary majority, as thankfully unlikely as that is.

**shudders**

Poll: Tory leader

George Osbourne on 17:08 - Jan 14 with 1811 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

George Osbourne on 16:47 - Jan 14 by veritas

Thanks mate, I've noticed this before when someone raises a view that conflicts with the group they must be a bit odd or an outsider.

"an enemy of your class" is a beauty

And there's the point I am of no class ,I have a good job ,great living etc

I live in swansea & I see poverty every day ,good honest people struggling because of cuts ,job losses , all cuts since the lovely Tories came to power ,cuts to lower the deficit ,which hasn't lowered by the way it's gone up . They are selling all your & my assets off every time they come to power not for your or my benefit but to their mates the rich Conservative party donators .

Class just doesn't come into disliking the Tories at all.

George Osbourne on 17:14 - Jan 14 with 1802 viewsjackpot

As Swansea has a great reliance on state jobs the area is always prone to suffer when the economy suffers. Nearly everytime we have had Labour governments we have ended up with them spending more than we have earned and putting us economically into more trouble...this is the reason Swansea area suffers.
George Osbourne on 17:15 - Jan 14 with 1800 viewsveritas

George Osbourne on 17:04 - Jan 14 by exiledclaseboy

I live in Swansea and I don't agree with Veritas. Not that this will be a surprise to him. I fear for the future of the UK if we get five more years of Osborne and Cameron. Especially with a parliamentary majority, as thankfully unlikely as that is.

**shudders**

Nothing wrong with thinking that, what I get annoyed by is the level of debate which reduced to playground insults.

If you have a genuine point to make then cool whatever I certainly don't agree with everything they have done. I think Cameron has been very weak on standing up to UKIP for instance. I also disagree with total spending cuts to clear the deficit, although I don't believe this at all I think this is to bargain with the liberals.

I still argue strongly that overall they've done very well considering what they were left. I simply don't understand the hostility to this Gov, they've been very moderate in many ways, do you realise in real terms spending has been reduced by 2.5% over the last 5 years.

If people think we can just pretend the deficit doesn't exist and it will be solved by getting rich people to pay even more then I'm sorry I think you're deluded.

If the left came out and said we believe in a big State and you'll have to pay for it by for example saying we'll scrap the increases in the personal allowance, increasing VAT, NI etc then I could respect them. But they just shout obscenities from the sidelines and magically everything in this World will be affordable by taxing bankers and mansions. It's insulting.

Show some balls and tell the electorate you're going to have to pay more tax.
George Osbourne on 17:16 - Jan 14 with 1796 viewsveritas

George Osbourne on 17:08 - Jan 14 by oh_tommy_tommy

And there's the point I am of no class ,I have a good job ,great living etc

I live in swansea & I see poverty every day ,good honest people struggling because of cuts ,job losses , all cuts since the lovely Tories came to power ,cuts to lower the deficit ,which hasn't lowered by the way it's gone up . They are selling all your & my assets off every time they come to power not for your or my benefit but to their mates the rich Conservative party donators .

Class just doesn't come into disliking the Tories at all.

Explain to me how the deficit has gone up
George Osbourne on 17:19 - Jan 14 with 1790 viewsveritas

George Osbourne on 17:14 - Jan 14 by jackpot

As Swansea has a great reliance on state jobs the area is always prone to suffer when the economy suffers. Nearly everytime we have had Labour governments we have ended up with them spending more than we have earned and putting us economically into more trouble...this is the reason Swansea area suffers.

Exactly.

For Swansea to get out of poverty it needs to more economically dynamic, you can't rely on the State it is unsustainable.

Tommy has perfectly illustrated my point about voting for the same over and over again. Just chuck some more money at the problem, not look at lasting change.

It's like putting a sticking plaster on when you need surgery.
George Osbourne on 17:58 - Jan 14 with 1778 views1jack

Let's put this in plain English - politicians of whichever party are money grabbing c u n t s, that are as low as a person can go. They do not give a flying f u c k about anyone apart from themselves. They are f u c k i n g liars, charlatons, and completely and utterly f u c k i n g useless. They break the law with alarming regularity, they waste good air when they breathe and the world would be a better and cleaner place if they all just f u c k e d off and died right now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024